Attractive

A Lie and Two Truths.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I managed to persuade Tao that night not to come and pick me up in the morning for school. He asked me how I felt about Minho’s sudden question of asking me out and I said it made me feel sick. He said that he understood and would see me at school but even before I set foot anywhere near the school I felt… scared.

                I took in a long deep breath and exhaled before crossing the street but I barely even made it into the school before someone had bumped into me. Sending me to the floor.

The said person had fallen too, he rubbed his head and blinked at me “Oh my god I’m so sorry.”

“Em are you okay?” Luhan pulled me up from behind.

I rubbed my head from where I had accidently head-butted the guy “Y-Yeah.” I looked down at the guy and held my hand out “I’m sorry.”

He took my hand and I helped him up “It’s okay.” And then he blushed scarlet “O-Oh it’s you.”

Luhan gave an apologetic look to the guy “Excuse me.” He pulled me away from the guy and towards one of the lockers “Are you sure you’re okay?”

I fidgeted with my fingers and shrugged “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Luhan frowned.

“Hey!” Sehun jogged up to us and stopped right in front of us “Are you alright? I saw that.”

I forced a smile and shrugged “I think I feel sick.”

“What really?” Sehun reached out and set his hand to my forehead “You do feel a little warm.”

I didn’t know what was happening, I just felt a horrible churning feeling in my stomach “I don’t know.”

“Okay come on.” Luhan sighed as they both forced me to walk alongside them.

Sehun placed his head on the top of my head “Do you think you could stay?”

“Yeah.” I nodded weakly “I don’t know what’s going on.”

“Hey is she okay?” Kai asked with a frown.

Luhan smiled at him “She feels sick. She just bumped into someone.”

“Maybe we should get you home.” Kris said.

I shook my head “No I’ll be okay. Really.”

“Alright but don’t strain yourself.” Suho said using a seriously concerned tone.

~

                However things seemed to get progressively worse in my music class which even the guys didn’t know I took and I was forced on the spot to sing by some of my classmates. But by the time the class had ended I felt so sick.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter