Chapter 6

The little mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV.

Lee Chaerin.

You can do it.

You get in there and you do it.

Like a ma- Wait what? Not like a man.

God, I feel so annoyed. I'm standing here with the towel resting on my arm and the black blow dryer with pink glittery hearts in my left hand right in front of the bathroom's door. I have the sauna on thanks to Areum but all I can think of is how the hell I'm supposed to get there after I shower. Areum told me to shower first and then go to the sauna but how am I supposed to get in the sauna if I can't walk?

"Chaerin?" Areum calls for me and I can hear her going down the stairs.

"Yes?" I call back but she's already there. She's holding a little basket in her hands and gives it to me.

"There's shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and deodorant. Oh and moisturizer" she says and I nod with a smile.

"Thank you MrsKwon" I try the name I'm supposed to use and she frowns.

"Jesus you make me sound old" she says and I laugh a little at her pout, "Just continue with the 'Areum', makes me feel younger. And I swear to God that if you start calling me 'ahjumma' like Jiyong's friends do, I will kill you with my own bare hands."

Lovely. I love how she acts like she's my age and my friend. It feels kinda nice. Bom's mom is a complete opposite. She once told Bom to not hang out with me because I accidently called her by her own name.

"Alrighty then, I'll leave you alone so you can shower and if you get hungry, Jiyong will be your servant" Areum said before leaving the room.

I laugh silently at the thought of Jiyong in a tux, bowing to me before asking me what I would like.

Now I kinda want to make that happen.

No, Chaerin, no. He just stopped his ing, you don't want him to go back to that.

I brought my hand to the knob before opening the door and closing it behind me. I put my towel to the hanger and the blow dryer next to the sink before looking at the distance between the sauna and the shower.

I could wash myself quickly and the open the sauna door from under. And then I could lift myself to the seat with my arms. Would that work?

I started taking my clothes off one by one when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yo kid" I heard Jiyong's voice say and jumped a little. I looked down and panicked when I realized I was only in my now. And they were not leaving anything to your imagination.

"What?" I asked loudly and then panicked when I saw the knob twisting, "DON'T COME IN!!"

Too late. Almost. The door was opened wide enough for him to see me blushing while crossing my arms over my chest to cover up.

"OH!" he exclaimed but just stood there staring straight at me like he was frozen.

"YAH!!" I yelled at him after a while as I saw he was just there, staring at my body. He flushed in a deep shade of red before after jumping a little.

"Right, sorry" he said and quickly got out and closed the door.

So wait, why was he here?

"What did you need?" I asked after a while and then wondered if he still was there.

"RIGHT!" he yelled suddenly, making me jump, "Who told you it was okay to take my blow dryer?!"

Wait what. That's his blow dryer? I looked at the glittery black thing before turning my head to the door.

"Uhmmm... Areum gave it to me..." I said and heard him sigh.

"Of course she did... OMMAAAAAA!!!" I hear him yell while running upstairs. After I hear the door that leads to the stairs close, I look at the blow dryer again and go to it. As I inspect it I notice that there's initials in the handle, written with the same bright pink glitter. KJ.

What else does he do? Put a heart on top of every 'i'? I laugh at the thought of that for a while before going back to getting ready for the shower.

I stood under the shower and placed the shampoo and conditioner on the floor incase I don't have the strength to lift myself in the sauna and decide to just wash my hair.

When the first drop of water hits me, I wince and close my eyes shut tightly and then after that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter