Chapter 3

The little mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV.

Is the girl crazy? She doesn't even know me yet she gets in my car without any hesitation? I wonder what her parents have taught her? Who knows what would've happened if I would be some e? I looked over at her, she was sleeping peacefully. How can you just sleep ina strangers car? And where in Seoul am I supposed to take her? She didn't say a place or anything, she just fell asleep.

"Urghhh this girl" I muttered under my breath as I plamed my face in frustration. I was honestly getting sleepy too and I couldn't listen to music to keep me awake since she was sleeping. I stopped the car for a second and reached o the backseat where my termoscan was. I lifted the lid off and soon the aroma of coffee was all over the car. I inhaled it with a smile before finding a papercup to pour the drink in. I took a sip and immediately felt so much better. Suddenly the girl stirred in her sleep.

"Is that... coffee?" she yawned and opened her eyes.

"Yes" I answered her, "You want some?"

"Yeah, pour me" she commanded and I felt my left eye twitch. This girl did not just seriously agree to take a drink from a complete stranger! I should really teach her some basic safety stuff. Anyways, I poured her some coffee that she took without thanking and started driving again.

"How long will it take?" she asked me suddenly and I pondered for a bit.

"Hmm... Half an hour? Where will I take you by the way?" I asked and looked away from the road, only to notice she was asleep again. How can someone sleep after a cup of coffee?!

--

I bit my lip as I wondered how will I wake her up. Should I just shake her awake? Or should pour more coffee and wait for her to wake up to the scent? I decided to do the latter one and guess she really loves coffee because she woke up in only seconds.

"Hey, I need to know where to take you" I said as I gave the coffee to her. She sipped on it and seemed to ponder something.

"Take me to a place that can provide me a bed and food" she said after that and I felt my jaw drop. Did she run away from her home?

"How old are you?" I asked her in wonder.

"I'm 16, why?" she asked and I cursed my luck. Of course it had to be me to have the pleasure to drive a teenaged runaway far away from her home.

"Look kid, I think you should go back home. I don't want to be killed my your parents"I said looking into her eyes,"Okay, I'll take you to the train station and then buy you the ticket to where ever you are going"

"But... I don't have parents here..." she whimpered and I instantly felt like . Could it be that she run away from some abusive relative? Ughh what do I do with this kid?!

"Do I take you to a hotel? Do you have money?" I asked her and she pondered for a bit then shook her head 'no'.

"Look, sweetie you need to go somewhere to sleep, I'm not gonna take you home with me!"

--

Well . How did this happen? I looked over at the girl taking her baggage out of the car before opening the front door of the house. I mentaly smacked myself for being too nice and then got in. I knew my parents were sleeping already so I went silently in before I heard her yelling at me from outside.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?! Come take my baggage!" I rolled my eyes and went back outside.

"Do I look like a damn servant to you, kiddo?" I asked her and glared.

"Yes you do. Now, take it" she said and walked in the house, leaving me with my jaw hanging. I was too tire to fight her so I just grabbed her baggage, dropping it right after. Why does it smell like the ocean and what in the world is the thing that hangs from the handle?! I looked over amd saw a strip of almost dry seaweed and with a grimace I pulled it off and threw it on the ground. Where on earth did this girl come from with the suitcase. The ocean? I sarcastically lauhed ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter