Chapter 10

The little mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV.

"Yo Lee, get your up if you wanna come with me to YGE" Jiyong suddenly said from behind me, making me jump. I looked at Jiyong with a murderous look and he smirked with amusement written all over his face.

" you" I said to him and smiled as he gaped at me.

"Do you want me throw water on you right now?" he asked and my eyes widened and quickly I shook my head.

"Good, get moving then" he said and I nodded, quick to get out of the living room. I went to my room, dressed up in a pair of highwaisted dark wash denim shorts and a white top, deciding to look boring today I only wore a grey hoodie over it and then tied my hair up in a bun, doing my usual cat eyeliner and dabbing some BB-cream on.

While I thought this took only a little time, Jiyong was clearly disagreeing:

"LEE!! What is taking you so long, we're not going to meet the president so hurry up!!" 

"Shut up Kwon I'm coming!" I shouted back at him, thanking God no one was in the house to hear me talking like this.

Yes, to the other Kwon's, I was still an angel who desperately needed protection and who was oh so polite and on top of it all, I was a young girl who was just so humble.

"Oh! Well, I'm sorry, please, take your time!" he playfully shouted back and I groaned.

This idiot is getting on my nerves so bad. It was even worse before when everyone was in the house. He kept blackmailing me into calling him 'oppa' and 'master' ad whatever popped in his stupid little head. Although I do admit I kinda like calling him 'Jingyo oppa' since I get him all flustered.

"Jingyo oppaaaaa~~~" I 'moaned' loudly and smirked as I imagined his facial expression right now. He was probably completely red and hiding his face behind his hands. And then in 3,2,1:

"SHUT UP!!" 

I smirked and then looked at the fullbody mirror Areum had given me yesterday and smiled happily, posing a little before grabbing a purse I had gotten from Sandara and stuffed my phone, wallet and the house keys Areum had given to me also in and then ran upstairs.

"The queen has entered, bow to me peasant" I said in my allmighty voice as I saw Jiyong standing in front of the fron door. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yea yea, all hail the queen, come on, let's go" he said without looking my way and I grinned, going out of the door after him. I was going for the front seat he suddenly said something.

"Are you sure you're tall enough to sit on the front seat?" he asked me as he got in and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure you're old enough to drive a car?" I shot back and got in.

He put on some music and I figured it was so that I wouldn't get the chance to speak. But then again, nothing's going to stop me from speaking if I want to.

"So what exactly are going to do when we get there?" I asked and I could see him sighing. I smirked as I knew he didn't want to talk but then again, now he had no choice.

"I have no idea about you but I need to work on a couple of songs and go see Teddy hyung about them" he answered and my eyes widened. Teddy? As in Teddy Park, the leader of 1TYM? 

But wait.

He has to work on some songs?

I never knew he worked there.

"Ya, you work there? How come Areum lets you?" I asked as I know how Areum felt about musicians. She was like any other parent, always wanting the most boring yet best paying jobs for her children. 

"Well... Uhh" he started and that's when I got that Areum doesn't know.

"She doesn't know, does she?" I smirked and he nodded.

"And she won't know bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter