Sehun

Waking Up With Exo

    Every morning you've ever had with him has been different. Some great, some awful, some annoying, some loving. This one is a little bit of everything, but mostly the good stuff.
    Stripes of sunlight sneak through the blinds and rest on your face, the warmth bringing you out of your relaxed slumber. You stretch out a bit, but then shiver. Though the sunlight is lovely and comforting, the air is still chilly and you realize that it's because there's no blanket to cover you. To your left, you see that it's wrapped around your best friend/boyfriend/love of your life Sehun. Great. 
    I shouldn't wake him, you think to yourself as you take hold of the corner and pull a bit at the blanket. It's wrapped around him tightly, though, and even when you pull harder, it doesn't give way.
    When tugging at the blanket and trying to force it from him doesn't work, you decide to get him to give it to you. "Sehun," you say, shaking his shoulder gently. He doesn't budge and you groan because you know this is going to go on for a while. "Sehun, wake up." Glancing at the clock, you notice that it's past 10:00 AM so he should be getting up anyway. "Sehun," you say insistently, shaking him again.
    "Nnngggg what?" he asks, speaking with the barest of bare minimum coherence. 
    "You've taken up all of the blanket." He groans and kicks a little bit of it over to you. Scoffing slightly at his childish behavior, you shake your head. "You brat," you mutter, pulling it up over yourself.
    Immediately, he turns around and sits up, now wide awake. "What did you just call me?" He doesn't look mad so much as amused.
    "Brat," you repeat, with more emphasis this time. For a moment, his expression becomes unreadable and you're suddenly scared that he might have take it to heart. But then he cracks a smile and your heart melts in relief.
    "You might call me a brat but we both know you think it's attractive," he tells you, all cocky smirk and raised eyebrows. You'd seem a lot angrier at him if he wasn't so damn good looking. 
    "I spoil you too much." You make to lay back down but his arms circle your waist, pulling you onto his lap.
    "It should be the other way around," he says as you lay your head against his bare shoulder.
     You can't help the smile that crosses your lips. "Oh? And why is that?" you inquire, your fingers trailing lazily up and down the skin of his back.
    "Because you're my princess." He lifts your chin with two fingers and plants a chaste kiss on your lips, loving and sweet.
    "And yet you're still a spoiled brat," you laugh as he pouts cutely at you like a scolded child. "You're my prince too. My spoiled, bratty Prince." The smile on his face warms your heart and you can't help but love him just exactly the way he is.