Chocolate Cake

Onho's Drabble

It was a cold winter day when the snow falling for the first time. Minho was in the kitchen, made a cup of hot cocoa and hot coffee. He brought the two cups to the living room, he held the coffee cup for himself while gave the hot cocoa to Jinki.

"Thank you~" Jinki sent a cute smile to his husband then sipped the sweet chocolate liquid in his cup.

Just about a second after Minho took a seat beside him, Jinki frowned. "Where's the cake ?"

"What cake ?" Minho blinks in confused.

"We don't have a cake ?" Jinki stared at him, still frowned.

The last time Minho opened the fridge was a minute ago and he didn't found any kind of cake in there. 

"No. You want a cake?" Minho asked unsure.

Jinki nods in excitement. "Yes! Chocolate cake will be nice~" 

Minho glanced out the window, the snow kept falling covered their backyard and it's probably really cold outside. "But..... "

"Go buy a chocolate cake for me~"

To be honest, Minho kind of lazy to go out at the cold day like this. He tried so hard to ignore those plead cute face of his spouse. 

"We still have some cookies if you want." 

"I want chocolate cake."

"But it's snowing outside."

"I want chocolate cake, Min."

"But...."

And he could see Jinki's eyes started to watering, a fake sobs escaped from those plump lips. "You don't want to buy me a chocolate cake ? You want this baby to starved ?" Jinki pointed at his own belly.

Of course there's no baby. And Minho could only facepalmed and groaned at his spouse action. "Alright, I'll go buy it for you."

Jinki's sobs stopped. A flash bright smile appeared on his lips fastly. "Okay! Hurry up~!!" He giggled.

Minho had to walked on the cold snow day just to get a slice of chocolate cake for Jinki. He had to walked some blocks to get to the pastry shop. And he had to back home, through some blocks again.

But when he saw a bright eyes and sunshine smile that appear when Jinki eating those chocolate cake. The journey on the cold day seems worthed it.