Weekend

Onho's Drabble

 

"Minkiya, it's time to eat." Jinki says after done preparing waffle that Minki really like on dinning table. 

 

He frown because he didn't see Minki's presence. He going to living room and find Minki playing with Cotton on carpet. Minki showing Cotton his Optimus Prime robot while Cotton playing with the car toys, his tail moving excitedly. 

 

Jinki shake his head but smiling in the end. Minki and Cotton has been a good friends, they both being an adorable duo in the house. "Baby boy, no wanna eat eo?" Jinki approach Minki.

 

Minki look up to his Papa and smile. "Minki play with Cotton, Pa ~"

 

"Let's eat first hm ? You said you are hungry. Papa make waffle for you."

 

His doe eyes sparkling in excitement hearing that. "Waffle ? Minki wanna !" He stand up fastly and follow Jinki to dinning table. Cotton barking while walking beside Minki.

 

It's weekend, Jinki staying at home look after Minki while Minho going to the gym. Usually they will have a lazing time together, since on weekdays they're always busy with work. But Minho has been crazy with workout to build firmer muscles, Jinki not complaining though, he loves those y muscles of his husband.

 

After done with brunch, Jinki and Minki playing in living room. The little boy really like to play with Optimus Prime robot and car toys, he has quiet a lot of it, it's all because Minho spoiled him too much. 

 

Weekend always been his favorite time. He can having a quality time with Minki. Just playing or sleeping is good enough. As long as he's with his precious son. 

 

Minki being talkactive than before, his smile also grow bigger and bigger. It's make Jinki love his son even more. He never expected that being a parent is amazing thing. 

 

"Minkiya, do you love Papa and Daddy ?" Jinki ask while rubs Minki's head.

 

Minki who's focus on his toys before turn to Jinki and nodding. "Minki love Papa and Daddy~" 

 

Jinki's heart flutters hearing that. He feels so happy and take Minki to his lap. Showering the little boy with a lot of kisses on face, make him laughs. "Papa so happy with Minki!"

 

Minki's small hands clutch on his shirt and he nuzzle on Jinki's chest. "Minki happy too!" 

 

They both giggling and hugging for some times until they're heard the sound of front door open.

 

"Daddy's home !" Minho entering the house with a gym back slung on his shoulder.

 

"Daddy!!" Minki running to him fastly. 

 

"Hey little boy ~ !" He put down the bag and take Minki to his arms, kiss his pudgy cheek. "Whatcha doing today with Papa ?"

 

"Papa made a delicious waffle for Minki and we playing with Optimus." He answer with exciting tone. 

 

"Delicious waffle. Oh, Papa's cook has been upgraded." Minho chuckles.

 

Jinki blush and approach him. He isn't a good cook, rarely cook for himself or Minho. But since Minki come, he's been read a cook book a lot and learn it from Kibum. "Welcome home, yeobo ~" 

 

"Thank you, yeobo ~" He wraps Jinki's waist and peck his lips.

 

"Ugh, Daddy kiccu kiccu Papa." Minki whinning while covering his eyes.

 

They both laugh seeing their son reaction.