Baking

Onho's Drabble

Jinki was in the kitchen, he had been staring at the cook book since an hour ago while his hand busy stirred the cookie dough in big bowl. Some flour stained his face an apron, but he too busy to care.

Minho who just woke up from nap, popped up to the kitchen. Jinki seems didn't notice Minho's apperance. Minho just stood on the doorway, stare at his spouse.

"add some sugar... " he said to himself while pouring some sugar to the dough. As careless as always, his hand slipped and the sugar fall all over on the dough. "!"

Minho chuckled. And that's when Jinki realized that his husband who lean on the door frame with amusent smile.

"oh, Minho.. You awake already" Jinki curved his lips into a soft smile.

Minho just nod, he approached Jinki with eyes locked on the messy table. "You baking huh ?"

"Well, I try to bake. I thought it will be easy but it isn't." He said with a sigh. He pouted while stiring the dough that seems too watery than it supposed to.

Minho ruffled Jinki's hair. "Don't pouting like that, maybe you can ask Key to teach you."

Jinki finally gave up with the dough. "Yeah, I wanna try to make sweets for myself and perhaps I can make the-not-too sweet one for you."

"You should work out for that and stop making those sad face." Minho put some cream on Jinki's cheek.

"Yah, Min.." Jinki whined in annoyed but his lips curved into a smile. He took a revenge with throwing some flour to Minho's body.

And they're ended up making the kitchen more messy than before. Laughing while throwing the things that reach their hand. They're stopped when they realize nothing to be thrown again.

Minho grined, while a face full with cream and also a cracked eggs on his head. But he too damn happy to care. "Shall we take a bath?"

"Kajja ~" Jinki dragged him to the bathroom. "but buy me a cupcake after this."

"Anything for you my love~ "