Drawing

Onho's Drabble

 

Today is not Minho's day. He lost important file for meeting tomorrow, unconsciously shredding it on the paper machine. Because of that, he need to stay in the office two hours longer than usual. 

He stopped by the coffee shop, thinking that a caffeine could light up his mood. He ordered Americano with half-sugar but instead, the barista put too much sugar in it. He only took a sip then throws it into a garbage. 

"I'm home..." He enters the house, took off his shoes and coat. Jinki and Minki must be already sleep since the house is really quiet. 

He walks to the fridge and open a can of beer, sips it and let out a long sigh. Minho surprises when found Jinki and Minki sleeping on the couch, with some papers and crayons scatters on the floor. 

"Yeobo.. " He shakes Jinki's shoulder a bit, try to wake him up. "Don't sleep here, move to bedroom hm?" 

Jinki's eyes cracked open slowly. "Min.. Minho?" He try to sat up carefully not to wake up Minki that snuggle to him. 

"Sorry I'm late. I have to finish some documents." He caress the latter's cheek gently. 

"You better call me before" Jinki pouts. 

A small smile curves on Minho's lips. "I'm sorry, I was too focus so I could back home immediately. I have a rough day." 

"My poor Minho.." Jinki pulls him into his embrace. Minho wraps his body tightly, feeling at ease with Jinki's warmth. 

"Papa.. Daddy.. ?" 

"Oh, I'm sorry to wake you up little boy. Go back to sleep ne." Minho approaches Minki and rubs his head. 

Minki shake his head and slide off couch instead. He search something on the scattered papers and take one piece. "For daddy ~" 

Minki hands Minho a drawing. It's a man, in a black suite and a red cape like Superman. There's a phrase under the drawing 'My cool daddy'. 

Minho feels a happiness build inside him, his eyes start watering a bit. He hugs Minki in tightly. 

"This is perfect. Thank you, Minki ya." The little boy nods and curves a bright smile. 

Minho starts spreading little kisses on his face, makes him laugh. The cure for his bad day is nothing else but his family. And Minho feel really lucky to have a little happy family in warm home.