Jealousy

Onho's Drabble

It was just a small little peck on lips. But Minho felt his anger boiled up inside. His hand clutched tight, Minho could only look down after saw those sceen.

"Bye, Jinhwan~" Jinki waved his hand to Jinhwan, his dongsaeng that was just visited their house.

Minho got back inside first, scuffling to the kitchen to get a cold water. Jinki noticed his husband in the kitchen and followed him behind.

"What's with that face, Min ?"

Minho sent him an intense gaze without answering his question. Jinki frowned. He shifted close to Minho who leaned on the counter.

His caressed Minho's cheek softly. Try to read what's on his husband's mind right now. "Minho? You okay?"

Minho reached out his hand to touch Jinki's face. He trailed his hand to the lips, made Jinki hitched his breathe. Still with those strong gaze, Minho rubbed Jinki's lips with thumb.

He tried to wipe away the track of different taste that lingered on his spouse's lips. He kept rubbed it until Jinki struggle to be released from him.

"Wh-what are you doing ?" Jinki hold his wrist to stop his action. He stared at Minho clueless.

Minho kept quiet, but leaned closer to Jinki now. He pressed his lips on Jinki's. A light peck that made a tint of pink shade appear on Jinki's cheek.

Minho's hand moved to hold Jinki's nape. He pulled Jinki closer for another kiss. Without hesitate, Jinki returned the kiss. He drowned at a soft touch and sweet affection that his husband give.

Their lips moved in sync, no hurry, just a slow yet passionate kiss. They're separated to catch their breathe. Minho's strong arms wrapped around Jinki's waist, like don't want to let him go.

"Don't let anyone except me to taste those sweet lips, Jinkiya." Minho whispered. Right to his ear after placed a light peck on his cheek.

Jinki a bit confused for a second, but then he realized what happened right now. A teasing smile curved on his lips. "Are you jealous?"

"Of course, you silly ! You just let your dongsaeng kissed you." Minho tighten his embrace.

Jinki chuckled a bit, Minho will turned into possesive like this if he got jelous. He didn't know why, but he like that side of Minho

"I was shocked too, I'm sorry babe. I let my guard down." He sent an apologetic look to his husband.

"Don't do it again." Minho said in serious tone.

"Yes, hubby." Jinki wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Their face so close, lips almost bruishing on each other. "Now kiss me again~ " Jinki whispered sweetly.