Home

Onho's Drabble

Home. That's one word that stayed on his mind since he walked out from his office's building. His legs walked a bit fast through the street. It was passed dinner time but he just done with work.

Jinki wanted to arrive home fastly. He needed his husband. He wanted to bury himself on Minho's embrace as soon as possible. He had a bad day on work, nothing could lifted up his mood except his husband.

He could see their house from afar, so he speed up his walk, almost running through the front yard. He fastly opened the door and get inside.

"I'm ho— " His words cutted.

Jinki blinked his eyes. The room was dark. Minho usually arrived home first and would greet him with a bright charming smile. But he couldn't feel anyone presence in the house.

"Minho?" He took of his shoes and reached out his hand on the wall, tried to turn on the light.

When light has . Some red rose petals are smeared on the floor in front of him. The rose petals lead a way to somewhere.

No one have the cheesiest romatic mind except his husband. Jinki almost laugh but he just grinned and shook his head. He found one rose at the start line, the letter 'I' was written on small note that attached on the rose.

He decided to follow the rose petals, on his half way at the living room. He found one rose again, now with a '❤' symbol on the note.

The rose petals leaded his way to the backyard. He found another one of roses right in front of the door. The letter 'U' written on the note.

All the notes means I ❤ U.

He could see the backyard light has turned off too. But when Jinki opened the clear door, the light turning on. Not only one but a lot of colourful lights.

He saw Minho standing near the only big tree on there. He hold a cake with a big smile on his lips.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary, Jinkiya ~ !!"

Jinki curved his lips into a bright smile. He walked closer to Minho. After Minho put down the cake on the table behind him, Jinki almost jumped into Minho's arms.

Minho chuckled. He hold his spouse tightly in his embrace. "Welcome home, baby." His hand caressing a soft yet messy locks of Jinki's hair.

Jinki sighed in relief. "Yeah, I'm home." Nothing more relaxing and comforting for him other then stayed at home.