Panda Pajamas

Onho's Drabble

Panda pajamas. The first time Minho saw those cute white pajamas with big sparkle eyes and cute ears of panda on the store, he didn't think twice, just stormed into the store and bought the pajamas. 

One thing that crossed his mind that time. Not thing but one person. It's no other than his own spouse. 

Jinki.

He thought that those pajamas fit him the best. And his spouse would look extremely cute with that. If there's a bunny pajamas, of course Minho will bought it also. 

But when he got home, showing the pajamas to Jinki. He received a pout instead of smile. 

"why you bought this for me ?" Jinki look at the pajamas with a cringed.

"it's cute, would be super cute if you wear that."

"I'm not cute, Min." he pouting his lips even more, made Minho has to urge the desire not to ravishing those pouty lips.

"you're cute and adorable. C'mon, just try it once." Minho sent his best puppy eyes to Jinki. He knew that Jinki couldn't take it if Minho already looked at him like that.

Jinki groned. "fine. Just once." He disappeared behind the bathroom door.

Minho waited for him on the bed. After a few minute, the door opened a bit, he could see the panda ears poppin' from the inside. Jinki walked out the bathroom, with head lowered in embrassement. 

He slowly lifted up his red face to look at his husband. "see, this is not fit me at all."

"pft- " Minho try his best not to laugh.

"Yah, don't you dare to laugh at me. You make me do this!" Jinki walked closer to him and smacked his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... But you look really adorable. I can't take it... " Minho pulled him into a tight hug, made Jinki yelp a bit.

"I'm not, aish.. Let go, Min. I wanna get change."

"No, you can't~ " Minho said playfully while place a soft kisses on Jinki's cheek repeatedly.

Jinki giggled. Enjoying the affection that his husband gave. "You, pabo frogie." 

"but you love this pabo frogie." a smile appeared on Jinki's lips as Minho leaned closer to captured those smile with chaste kiss.