Trip Preparations

False Love

-Ring Ring- 

As Dara walked to the cafeteria, she grabbed her phone from her doctor's jacket and put it up to her ear, "Hello?" 

"Oh Dara yah." Bom's voice sounded on the other end. "When does your shift end?" 

"At 3, why?" Dara asked, grabbing a red tray as Donghae and Minzy walked up beside her. 

"Can you come over to my place then? We can make plans for the Philippines trip." The older told her. 

Dara pursed her lips as she thought of anything she might have after her shift. When nothing came to mind, she gave Bom her answer. "Yeah that sounds good."

"Okay, my little cousin and one of Sandy's coworkers will be there as well. They can help." 

"Is it okay that they know?" Dara asked, slightly worried. 

"Yeah, you can trust them." Bom assured her. 

"Arasso. I'll be there by 3:30 then. See ya." 

"Okay, bye." Bom said and the two hung up their phones. 

"Who was that?" Donghae asked once Dara put her phone back in her pocket. 

"That CEO's assistant I told you about." Dara answered with a tired sigh. "I'll tell you about it later tonight. I don't want the others knowing." She told him, lowering her voice. Donghae nodded in understanding and the two walked over to the table Minzy had sat at. 

"Unnie, I think this is a much better look for you." Minzy said as after she swallowed a mouth full of rice. 

"Ya think? I kinda liked my old hair better." Dara pouted as she sat down.

"It looks much more silky and neat." Minzy said with a kind smile. 

Dara lightly smiled. Well at least something good came out of the makeover. "Thanks, Minzy yah."

"Remember the modeling thing I asked you to do last year?" Minzy began. Dara nodded remembering the event. "You look exactly like the model you had to fill in for now." Dara stopped chewing and looked up at Minzy. There was another model that looked like Dara? Or was it Sandy? The chances of there being 3 girls who looked exactly the same living in the same town were very slim, if not impossible. 

"What....was her name again?" Dara slowly asked. 

"Sandy Son." Minzy answered. 

Dara's eyes slightly widened at Minzy's answer. "I knew it!" Dara exclaimed to herself. Dara knew that Sandy's name sounded familiar! Back in November, Dara was asked by Minzy to fill in for a model who had sprained her ankle therefore not being able to walk down the runway. Dara had only heard the model's name only a few times that day and had never actually met the girl. But that girl was Sandy! 

Dara found it kind of funny that this wasn't the first time she had to replace her. 

 


 

 

-knock knock- 

"Oh I think that's her!" Bom giddily exclaimed as she got off of the couch. The other two girls who were siting beside her waited for Bom to open the door and let the Sandy-replacement in. Bom let Dara in with a smile and lead her back to the living room. 

"Guys, this is Dara." Bom introduced Dara to Bom's friends. 

Dara's eyes widened as she laid her eyes on the red-haired girl sitting beside the blonde haired girl. "Minzy!" 

Minzy's jaw fell to the floor. "Unnie!!" 

"You guys know each other?" Bom asked, pointing at the two. 

"Yeah, we're doing our residency at the same hospital." Minzy answered. "No wonder you changed your hair!!! When Bom unnie told me the whole thing, I had a feeling it would be you! But I didn't think you would actually do it."

"Well she's holding my car as a hostage, I had no choice." Dara lightly chuckled as she sat down. Knowing that Minzy was here, she felt ALOT better. Instead of being in a room with 3 strangers, (okay, so Bom wasn't a complete stranger, but Dara still didn't know her that well) Dara was relieved that one of them was a good friend of hers. 

"Well, it's good you guys know each other." Bom smiled. She was surprised how well this whole plan was going. She would never admit this to Dara, but deep down, she thought this whole idea was gonna crash and burn when they first started it. But luckily, everything was working out really well. GD didn't know anything, Dara's life was still going steady, and Bom thought that Dara might even kinda like GD. Not in a love way, but as a friend. Which was more than Bom could have ever asked for. 

"Dara, this is Sandy's coworker, Lee Chaerin." Bom introduced Dara to the golden blonde. Dara looked at Chaerin and slightly gulped. Chaerin had this look to her that could probably kill. She was smiling, but Dara still felt intimidated. She was wearing a black, raggedy bottom, crop top with regular white skinny jeans. The outfit was simple, but there was just something about CL that made the outfit work for her in a very mature way. 

Chaerin reached her hand out for Dara to shake it. "CL." 

"Uh, D- Dara." The older gulped, grabbing her hand with her own shaky one. CL was definitely younger than Dara, but Dara suddenly felt like a child in front of her. She was almost 30, but she still acted like a little kid. CL didn't look more than 25, but she held herself so high which probably caused others to automatically respect her. 

Meanwhile Dara couldn't eve get a boyfriend. *pouts* 

 

"Alright! First things first!" Bom clapped her hands. The three girls looked over at the oldest who began rummaging through her closet. When she turned back around, she had a pair of silver wedges in her hands. Dara was the only one whos eyes widened to the size of saucers and jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of the shoes in Bom's hands. 

"These are around the size they'll probably give you, so learn to walk in these and you'll be fine if they give you a little bit of a small or bigger size." Bom said like it was no problem as she placed them in front of Dara. The blonde's jaw was still gaped open. 

"You...you want me to wear these?!" Dara exclaimed while picking up the heels. "The biggest heel I've ever worn in my life are those!" She frantically said pointing to her black Nikes by the door. 

"What about in November?" Minzy asked. Dara had modeled before, shouldn't she have worn heels then?

"They gave me combat boots and bear paws for that!" Dara argued back. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to walk in those heels without breaking one of my legs." 

"Oh come on! It's not that bad!" CL said with a confident smile. She grabbed Dara's hands and yanked her off of the couch. "Come on, put them on." She kindly told the older. Dara made a face as she reluctantly took off her socks and placed her foot in the shoes, holding CL's hands for balance the entire time. Dara stood very still as the other three girls watched as CL slowly removed her hands fro Dara's. When the latter was able to stand on her feet, they all smiled.

 "Woo, okay." Bom cheered. "So far so good." 

"Unnie, try taking a step." Minzy suggested. Dara bit her lip and nodded. Maybe this heels thing wasn't so bad after all.

But as Dara lifted her foot and began taking her first step ever in heels, she plummeted to the floor. "AHH!" Dara yelled with she fell. The girls all winced, almost feeling the pain when Dara hit the ground. 

"Oooo...that's gotta hurt." Minzy bit her lip. Dara lifted her head and shot the younger a look. 

"Ya think??" 

 


 

 

"Alright, now just take another step forward." 

"Good!! That's it! You got the hang- *CRASH* ...spoke too soon." 

"Somebody help her up." 

 


 

"Make sure your arms stay poised and positioned the whole time."

"Don't forget to look happy!" 

"She said happy, not like you just passed gas." 

 


 

 

"Now straighten your back.....s- straighten your back...DAMMIT DARA I SAID STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACK!! YOU LOOK LIKE IGOR!" 

"Pick your feet up!!" 

"Smile!!" 

"Make sure to breath!!"

 


 

 

"SPIN!!!" 

"Are you crazy?!" 
 
"JUST DO IT WOMAN." 
 
 

 

 
 
"Now around the dining table!" Bom cheered as the other girls walked beside Dara, who had finally mastered the art of heel walking. Dara happily did as Bom told her since she finally managed to walk without snapping her ankles. Dara held her breath and did a little spin to show off how well she was able to walk now.
 
The girls all laughed and clapped as Dara strutted her stuff back to the couch. 
 
"I'm so proud of you!!!" CL excitedly yelled as she threw her arms around Dara. The latter was a little cut off by the contact so it took her a minute to hug her back. 
 
Bom grinned as she watched the two when she heard a knock at the door. "Oh that must be the guys." She said and her and Minzy went to get the door. 
 
CL and Dara were too busy talking about the shoes and how well she progressed and the whole Sandy-replacement thing that they didn't hear what Bom said.
 
Minzy pulled the door open, revealing GD, Top, Siwon, and Seungri. "Annyeong oppas!" Minzy beamed as she hugged each of them.
 
The boys all hugged her back before they greeted Bom. Siwon gave her a quick kiss before they all went inside. Top, Seungri, and Siwon went with Bom into the kitchen while GD went to the living room to see Sandy. 
 
"And surprisingly, it's really not that bad." GD heard Dara say to CL. GD stopped before he entered the room. 
 
"Really? I thought it would be really uncomfortable." CL said back.
 
"Well, at first, it was really weird. The mornings were especially bad. After I would wake up and remember the position we were in, I would kinda get really sick." Dara signed, sitting back on the couch.
 
"Yeah I'm sure. This stuff takes a lot of effort." CL said, giving Dara a pat on the back. 
 
GD furrowed his eyebrows as he listened. Uncomfortable? Morning sickness? Effort? 
 
They couldn't possibly be talking about...? 
 
"Yeah I had to try a lot before I got it right." Dara bashfully giggled. "But I think I got it down. Even though I still get a really weird feeling in my stomach, it's getting better. Sometimes, I would feel this like kicking in my stomach because it was so new to me!" 
 
"Oh my god." GD whispered a he placed a hand over his gaping mouth.  
 
"I'm gonna go get some water." Dara said after she took her heels off. She got up and walked down the hall, turning the corner and coming face to face with GD.
 
Dara gasped. "J- Jiyong." She gulped. She wondered how long he must have been standing there, how much had he heard?? Dara immediately felt her stomach drop as Jiyong stared at her with distraught eyes. Was this it? Was everything over? Did she loose her only chance to get her dream car? Jiyong must have heard something if he had been just standing there. But the question is, how much?? 
 
 
"Sandy." He spoke, clearing his throat. Dara felt the world lift off of her shoulders. She could feel her body relax when Sandy's name came out of his mouth. "B- Bom Noona's looking for you." He said, not meeting her eyes. Dara couldn't care less about the lack of eye contact, she was just so relieved he didn't find out. She gathered her courage up to make sure he really didn't question her, and gave him a peck on the cheek. 
 
"Arasso." She smiled as best as she thought Sandy would. 
 
 
After Dara had left, GD leaned against the wall to make sure he didn't pass out rom the shocking news he just discovered. He pressed his temples with a frustrated sigh. It's not that he never wanted for things to turn out like this, he just didn't think it would be so soon. Sandy and him were at the top of their game! This would most definitely slow them down in life. It would slow down people who were constantly driving in the fast lane. 
 
"Oh my god....she's pregnant." GD groaned into his hands with a voice filled with distress.
 
 

 

Just a quick chapter before I close out for the night! 


kekeke he thinks she's pregnant!!! Let me know in the comments of what you think!! (and dont forget to upvote!! come on, i know you wanna~~~ :3 (and it'll really help me in getting karma so i can advertise "Blinded by Love"!))

 

love you guys with all my heart

 

​p.s. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE BIG BANGS LIES ON YOO HEE YEOLS SKETCHBOOK?! OH MY GOD I ALMOST CRIED TT.TT

heres the video&link for those who havent!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVYmAppaSws