Sandy...?

False Love

"Dara, your coffee is ready." Soo Hyuk turned around, the sun shining perfectly on his streak black hair. "Your coffee is ready and I added a little something extra." He said huskily as he walked out from behind the counter. 

Dara stepped forward in her red pumps, flipping her brown locks back. "What is it Soo Hyuk?" She asked like a doll, biting her lip. 

"My love." He purred. Soo Hyuk threw the cafe tables aside that were blocking his path to her, ripping his shirt off somewhere in the process.

"Oh Soo Hyuk! You're so cool!" Dara exclaimed back when he took her into her arms. 

"And you're beautiful." He whispered into her ear and planted a kiss on her cheek. The windows flung up opened and in came a warm wind along with pink flower petals that surrounded them in a pretty hurricane. "Will you be mine?" He asked, staring deeply into her eyes. 

Dara sighed and placed a hand on her heart. "I thought you'd never ask!!" She beamed with a smile. 

At her answer, all of Dara's friends and family walked into the cafe shop, clapping their hands and throwing roses at the happy new couple. Her high school bullies were in a fit of anger while her friends were all wishing they could be just like Dara. 

A small little girl ran up to Dara holding a pencil and notepad. "Unnie, can I have your autograph??" 

Dara melodiously chuckled. "Of course." The brunette said and printed her signature onto her paper. The girl squealed with joy and ran back to the crowd to show off her new possesion. 

"Dara..." Soo Hyuk cooed. 

"Neh?" Dara smiled, her eyes lazily closing expecting him to kiss her. 

"Dara." He said again. "Dara.....Dara..."

"DARA!!!" 

"HWAAAAHHH!!" Dara's head shot up with a snort. "Why's it so dark in here?!" She exclaimed flailing her arms in the space around her when the only thing she saw was blackness.

Gong Minzy, Dara's junior and friend rolled her eyes at her unnie's stupidity. She reached out for the black hat that was covering Dara's eyes and lifted it off of her with a yank. "How did you even get into college?" She tsked. Dara looked up at her, her doe eyes looking around the room. She realized her hair was a static mess and quickly tied it back into her usual bun. "Is this where you've been?" Minzy asked, sitting down on one of the beds that were provided for the doctors. 

Dara stretched with a loud yawn and nodded. "What time is it?" She asked as she straightened out the papers and textbooks on her desk. 

"Almost 11. I was heading home until I saw the light in the room." Minzy responded, texting someone on her phone. Dara nodded and rubbed her eyes, trying to focus her mind once again. She still had some work to do so she had to wake up now. Even though Dara would much rather return to her lovely dream. Oh Mr. Perfect, Lee Soo Hyuk. 

"Unnie, my rides here. I'll see you tomorrow." Minzy got off the bed and threw her bag over her shoulder. 

"Mhm." Dara nodded, wishing she could go home as well. 

"Don't stay up too late!!" Minzy said rushing out the door. "Bye!!" 

"Bye." Dara grumbled as she let her head fall back on the desk in distress. "Lee Soo Hyuk-ssi!!" She cried out in a muffled voice. 

There was a knock at the door that snapped Dara out of her despair once more. "Hm?" She sighed and fixed her hair again. 

"Noona." Mino popped his head inside. "Chief says you need to do your rounds." He said, smiling on the inside at her disheveled, but adorable, appearance. 

"Mhm...." She sighed, again. Dara gave Mino a nod that signalled that he could leave. Mino nodded back and left to do his own work. Dara dusted herself off and finally left the room. 

Dara smiled and greeted people as she walked through the hallways, occasionally stopping to have a small chat with one of her patients or coworkers. Before she went home, Dara always made sure she checked on each of her patients to make sure they were okay. 

"Knock knock." Dara said as she opened the door to her first child's room. 

The little boy with the round eyes looked up and his face automatically lit up at the sight of his beloved doctor. "Noona!!" Nam Soon beamed. Nam Soon mother and father turned around and smiled once they saw Dara as well. 

"Come in Dara." The father gestured to her. 

The doctor smiled and walked in as said. "Just checking in on the handsome man." She said about Nam Soon. The latter bashfully smiled. "How're you feeling?" She asked checking his monitors. 

"A little nauseous." Nam Soon admitted, hugging his mother who was sitting on the bed with him. 

"When was the last time you threw up?" Dara asked. 

"A few hours ago." The cancer patient answered. 

"And how's his constipation?" She asked his parents. 

"Still there." Nam Soon's father sighed. Dara looked at the little family and her heart pained. Nam Soon was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago, just after he had turned 5. He has been living in the hospital since then. His parents are always there with him, helping him through the chemo and medications. But with every passing day, Dara saw how dead his parents became. Nam Soon wasn't getting any better, and they all knew it. 

"I'll be back tomorrow kiddo." Dara kissed the top of Nam Soon's hat covered head and gave his mothers hand a light squeeze. 

"Promise?" Nam Soon tiredly held up his pinky. 

"Swear." Dara linked her pinky with his. Nam Soon fell asleep right then with a smile on his face. 

 

After she left Nam Soon's room, Dara visited her next room two patients. Two young girls; one with an intense fever and the other who had just gotten her appendix taken out. They were nowhere near as bad as Nam Soon, but Dara cared for them just the same. 

She left the second girl's room and could finally go home. Dara tiredly trudged back to the residency room to get her stuff. As she walked back, a few of her hoobaes saw her and decided to talk before she left. 

"Noona!" Seungyoon called after her with Taehyun and Jinwoo following closely behind. Dara lifted her head and turned around. 

"Oh hey guys." She lightly smiled at them.

"Going home?" Taehyun asked. Dara fervently nodded, feeling glad that she could answer "yes" to that question. 

"How's the car save up going?" Jinwoo asked when the four doctors walked into the residency room. 

"Aish don't even get me started." Dara whined. "I just counted my savings and I only have about $20k saved up!!" 

"How much is the car?" Seungyoon asked. 

"$90,000." The brunette sighed. "I'm going to the shop tomorrow to check it out again, maybe even bargain a bit." She said as she packed her bag up. Dara stuffed her folders and green slippers inside and slung it over her shoulder. "I'll see you guys on Tuesday. Bye." Dara told them.

"Bye Noona." the three boys waved, feeling sad for her. 

 

 


 

 

A few miles away was GD and Sandy's apartment. 

"Oppa. Stop it. I'm tired." Sandy hissed at her boyfriend who kept trying to tickle and poke her. 

"You're smiling though!" GDragon pointed at the grin she was trying to hide. 

"No I'm not!" She lied and swatted his hands away. Sandy huffed and turned away from him, pulling the blanket up so it covered her bare shoulder. 

"Alright alright." He chuckled. "I'll stop." GD promised. 

Sandy turned her head and peeked at him. "Promise?" She softly said. 

"Mhm." He nodded and stretched his arm out for her to put her head on. Sandy thought for a second, pondering whether or not to take his arm and finally decided to do so. Sandy grinned and flipped on her side again, her head on his arm and her arms around his torso. GDragon's smile was even bigger now that she was in his arms.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead. "So much." 

Ever-so slightly, Sandy tensed up.  "Yeah.." She said softly. "Love you too, oppa." Sandy glanced at her dresser that hid the thing that would probably ruin GDragon's heart. 

 


 

Morning came and GDragon was busy as usual. He rushed from room to room rounding up his papers and documents. "Baby, can you put some bread in the toaster for me??" He called from his study. Sandy who had just woken up, groggily got up from the bed and to the kitchen. "Thank you!!" GD called when he heard her in the kitchen. 

Sandy sighed as she watched GD go from room to room, putting on his clothes whilst walking around. "Oppa." She said. But GD didn't hear her. Sandy crossed her arms and began to tap her foot on the ground. "Oppa." She said louder and sterner.  

GD glanced at her as he walked passed the kitchen. "What?" He asked before disappearing into the bathroom. Sandy shook her head at his curt reponse. She sighed and grabbed his fresh toast from the toaster. "Nothing." 

GDragon finally rounded his stuff together and walked out of the study room. "I'm sorry this morning was so rushed baby." He sincerely apologized and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I promise I'll be better tomorrow." GD said while taking a bite of his warm breakfast. 

In reality, Sandy was getting sick and tired of these kind of mornings. It was always, "I'll do better tomorrow," and tomorrow never came. It was same damn thing every morning. GD would rush around without even glancing at his beloved girlfriend. And quite frankly, she was sick of it. 

But Sandy put on her best smile and nodded. "I know." She said and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Go before you're late." She said and walked past him.  

GD nodded. "Mhm. I'll see you after work." He said and went to the door to put his shoes on. Sandy's phone then rang and she quickly went to pick up. 

"Hello?" She softly answered, glancing at GD. 

"Hey babe." A deep voice said on the other line. 

"Who is it?" GD called to her, not knowing the identity of the caller. 

Sandy clasped a hand over the speaker. "Uh," She gulped, "It's Hye Mi." 

"Oh alright." GD nodded. "I'm off!" He said with a wave and left the apartment. 

Sandy huffed a big sigh when she saw the door close. "YAH KIM HANBIN!" She hissed into the phone. "I said never to call before 9!! GD oppa was still here!!" She yelled angrily. 

Her lover on the other line chuckled. "We won't have to worry about that after today." He cooed. "I'm on my way over right now. Is your stuff packed?" 

Sandy sighed and ran her free hand through her streack blonde locks of hair. "Yeah." She muttered. 

"Is everything okay?" Hanbin asked. 

Sandy sat on the bed with her head in her hands. "I don't know about this." She confessed; her heart in pain. 

"Aish Sandy. Not this again. Please!" Hanbin begged earnestly. "We've been over this!!" He exclaimed to her. 

"I know, but-"

"But nothing!!" He silenced her. "GDragon treats you like and it's time you leave him and come to me! We've been seeing each other for almost 2 months now. I'll be a million times better to you than he ever was." He told her. Hanbin really did love Sandy. He loved her enough for her to leave GD. "I promise. You won't regret it." 

Sandy looked at her phone as if she could practically see the love radiating off of him. With his assurance, Sandy was positive Hanbin was the right choice. "Okay. Call me when you're here." She said and hung up before packing her stuff up. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo Sajang-nim." The workers bowed 90º  to GDragon as he walked through the offices. He either gave a curt nod or just didn't do anything showing his cold aura in the building. 

He reached his office in the usual 4 minutes it took and walked in to see his two best friends arguing as always. GD sighed and put his bags on his giant desk. 

"Noona, get off." He told his secretary, Park Bom, who had a bad habit of sitting crisscrossed on his desk. But of course, she ignored his command and went about with his fight with Choi Seung Hyun, GD's other best friend. 

"You wanna die?" Bom held her fist up. "The dress is obviously black and blue!!" She hissed shoving her phone in his face. 

"You're color blind if you think the dress is black and blue" Top pointed at the dress. "It's definitely white and gold!"  

"No it's not!!" Bom yelled at him. "G," she turned to her best friend/boss. "What color is this dress?" 

GD gave it a quick look as he turned his laptop on and set his papers out. "Black and blue." He answered. 

"HA!!!" Bom pointed at Top. "TOLD YOU!!!" 

"You see black and blue because you don't have soul." Top muttered. He grabbed his apple that was sitting on the desk. "I'm off." He sighed. GD waved goodbye to him as Bom walked him out. GD was taking out his stuff when he realized he couldn't find one of his USB's. He hastily searched through his bag and all of its pockets. He checked his drawers even though he knew it wouldn't be there. 

"Aish." He cursed and slumped into his chair. He looked on the ground of his office just encase it fell out of his bag and onto the floor but that wasn't the case either. "Noona!!" He called to Bom who was saying goodbye to Top. 

Bom and Top glanced at GD through the window of the double doors and Bom nodded to him. She smiled and waved to Top before the two went their own ways. "Hm?" She asked when she came back inside. 

"I forgot a USB at home that I really need later today. I have to go to a meeting in 20 minutes so I need you to go home and grab it for me." He told her. Bom nodded and grabbed her coat. "It should be on the desk in my study." 

"Got it." She said and left to get the presentation. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Bom reached GD's apartment and rang the doorbell, expecting to see her acquaintance Sandy open the door. But when a few minutes passed and there wasn't any answer, Bom just shrugged and let herself in since she knew the code. "Sandy yah." She called as she walked in. "It's Bom Unnie." 

Silence. 

"Sandy?" Bom called again. 

No answer, once again. 

Bom just decided that Sandy was out and went to GD's study room. She lightly whistled to herself as she walked into the room and to his desk. She found a black USB that had slid behind one of GD's books. She grabbed the USB and put it into her purse but when she turned to walk away, she tripped on one of his computer wires and caused a few books and papers to fall off the desk. "Ah !!!" She loudly cursed because of the pain her foot was in. 

Bom then began to pick up the fallen items and set them back on the table. Among those items was a piece of paper that looked like a letter. "What's this?" Bom asked herself. She picked up the paper and although it's not right to read other people's stuff, she couldn't help herself. 

 

"Dear GD Oppa, 

By the time you read this letter, I will be long gone. You probably have been trying to reach me all day but I'm probably not picking up. 

I'm sorry oppa. I can't do it anymore. Being with you....it's too hard. We don't connect like we used to and you never pay attention to me. I feel like I'm just someone you sleep with. 

We had magic when we first started dating, but that's all gone now and without the magic, this relationship is useless. I'm sorry oppa. Please don't come looking for me because you won't find me. I want, no--I need to start a new life with someone else, someone I know will truly love me. 

I really did love you though. I did. But I have to go my own way now. Please don't try to contact me. It'll be too painful for the both of us.

I'm sorry. 

Sandy."

 

Bom's eyes grew wide. "WHAT?!" She screamed so loudly that the whole building could probably hear her. She grabbed her phone and quickly called Top. 

"Neh Choi Seung Hyun." Top answered groggily. 

"TOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom screamed once more, blowing out Top's ear drums. 

 

 


 

 

 

"Why did she call us all here again?" Taeyang, one of GD's friends, said to the other three of GD's friends. Daesung shrugged and the three guys looked back at Bom who was pacing in front of their cafe table. 

"We have a big big big BIG problem!!!" Bom exclaimed frantically. 

"What's wrong?"  Top

"This." Bom placed Sandy's goodbye letter on the cafe table. The boys all scrambled to read the letter. "You know, I never like her." Bom shook her head. "I knew that would do something like this." She scoffed and sat next to Top in the booth. The boys were fighting over who got to hold it since they all couldn't read at the same time until finally, Daesung just read it out loud for the everyone to hear. Bom who couldn't bear to hear the harsh words again, placed her head on Top's arm that was placed on the table. 

Bom was torn up inside about whether or not to show it to GD. A part of her wanted to so he could see what kind of girl Sandy was but another part of her wanted to rip the letter up and burn the remains to save GD's fragile heart. 

"I'm sorry....Sandy." Daesung finished reading the letter and slowly placed it back down on the table. All four pairs of eyes were wide or furrowed. They all just sat there in silence not knowing what to say. 

"We have to tell him." Taeyang finally spoke. 

"What?" Daesung looked over at the youngest. "Are you crazy? If GD finds out that Sandy left him for another guy, he'll be ruined." 

"So what're we supposed to do? Drag her back here kicking and screaming and threaten her to stay??" Taeyang exclaimed angrily. 

"Better than your idea of breaking G's heart." Daesung retorted. 

"Guys," Top finally stepped in. "Chill." Top ordered them sternly. 

"Noona what do you think?" Taeyang asked Bom who's head was still slumped on Top's arm. Bom lifted her head up with a glum look on her face. 

"I honestly don't know." She confessed. "Taeyang and Dae both have their points but....I- I just don't know." Bom sighed. She looked up at the guys with her puppy eyes. Top looked at her and saw how helpless her eyes were. He sighed and put an arm around her shoulders. 

"We'll figure something out." He gave her a light squeeze. 

 

 

The four friends were walking out of the cafe and into the cold air, feeling as cold and sad on the inside as it was on the outside. "We'll meet up again another day Noona. For now, just act like you don't know anything." Daesung told Bom while rubbing her back in a comforting manner. Bom nodded and waved the guys off. 

Top wanted to stay a little longer with her just to make sure she was okay. Because to him, Bom's mood kinda mattered more than GD's, even though GD was his best friend. "It'll be alright." He gave her a small hug. Bom gave him a small smile and nodded. 

"Go before they yell at you." Bom told him referring to the police station workers. Top nodded and left as well, glancing back one more time before he left her, again. 

 

Bom walked to the parking lot after all the guys left and got into her car. She let out a long and heavy sigh before turning out of the cafe parking lot. The new and advanced cars at the car dealership across the street caught Bom's eye and she had to stop for a second and admire how nice they looked. 

But then, something else caught her eye. 

Walking towards the car dealership was someone who looked very familiar. 

"Sandy...?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

Dara walked towards the car dealership with hopeful shoulders. Her brown hair blew in the cold March wind and her nose was a little red because of how chilly it was. She reached the small building and went inside with a smile on her face. "Min Ho-yah!!" She called the car dealer.