Special Friends

False Love

"Baby!" GD called to Dara as he ran around the house trying to round his stuff up together. Dara was in the bathroom brushing her teeth, trying to wake up from her lack of sleep. 

"Hm?" She tiredly called back.

"Can you toast some bread for me?" He asked, jumping across the living room while he pulled a sock over his foot. Dara stopped brushing and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"You're not eating breakfast?" She asked. 

"No, sorry again." He apologized shoving some papers into his bag. "I promise I'll be better tomorrow."

"Again?" Dara thought. "This probably happens a lot." She sighed to herself and spit the toothpaste out before washing out and drying it. "Yeah, sure." Dara answered and walked out of the room. 

GD was walking back towards the room, not looking up causing the two to almost crash together. 

"Oh sorry babe." GD said, placing his hands on her waist and moving her out of the way. To most people, that small little contact would mean nothing. But to a girl like Dara....oh boy. 

GD's warm hands were only placed on Dara's hips for a split second, but left burning marks for minutes after. His nose almost brushed passed her as he walked by making their lips only a few inches away. 

While GD walked away to get a tie, Dara thought she would pass out. 

 


 

 

"Have you talked to Dara?" Top asked Bom as he went on his phone. Bom, who was laying down on the couch with her head on Top's leg, shook her head as she scrolled through instagram on her own phone. 

"I hope she's okay though." Bom confessed with a heavy sigh. "I was so worried after I left her last night." 

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Top ruffled Bom's bangs in assurance. "We taught her well." 

"Yeah, I hope so." She replied. 

"If someone saw you, they'd think you guys were dating." 

Bom's and Top's heads both whipped towards the door and saw GD walk in followed by Dara. Bom immediately jumped off at the sight of Dara. 

"Da-" Bom stopped as Dara shot her a look, "S- Sandy!! When did you guys walk in?" Bom nervously asked, praying that they hadn't heard her and Top's conversation.

"Sandy? What about, "Oh, Sajangnim! Good morning!'?" GD scoffed at her when Bom didn't greet him. Top and Bom both sighed in relief, thankful that the plan wasn't ruined. Because, you know, that would kinda . And this story would have to be over then. 

Anyway.

"When have I ever referred to you as 'Sajangnim'?" Bom scoffed with a hair flip as she walked passed him and straight to Dara. "Hey, we need to talk." She said and pulled Dara out of the room with her hand. 

GD looked at Top. "What do they have to talk about?" He curiously asked. Top just shrugged in return to keep up the pretenses. 

 

 


Bom pulled Dara out into one of the empty hallways in the building, far away from GD. 

"So is everything okay??" Bom asked when she was sure they were alone. 

"Oh Bom-ah it was horrible!!" Dara immediately collapsed onto the ground with an agony-filled cry. 

"What?! Did he find out?? What happened?? Did he catch you talking about yourself? Or did he try to have with you?? Or did you guys see each other ??" Bom asked, thinking about all the worst possibilities.

"HE HUGGED ME!!" The younger loudly explained in her hands. Bom's face automatically fell when she heard Dara's ""horrible" thing. "HE HUGGED ME AND TRIED TO HOLD MY HAND AND WE EVEN SLEPT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! IT WAS THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!" 

"You've got to be kidding me." 

"I WALKED IN AND HE CALLED ME THINGS LIKE 'BABY' AND 'BABE' AND HE WOULDNT STOP TOUCHING ME IN BED AND OH THE HORROR!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW- Bom?" Dara looked up and saw that no one was in front of her anymore. "Bom-ah!" The blonde got up to look around for her new friend but didn't see her anymore. "Yah you can't just leave me here!! I don't even know where his office is!!!" Dara angrily yelled at Bom who was probably long gone. 

 

"Where were you?" GD asked when he saw Dara, fuming, I might add, walk back into the office where Bom was. 

"Bathroom." She bitterly answered, shooting a look to the snickering Bom.

"What did you guys talk about?" GD asked at the return of his girlfriend.

"Periods/clothes." Bom and Dara both answered at the same time. The two both gave each other nervous looks as GD stared at them in confusion. 

"Uh...clothes...during our periods!" Bom quickly spat out. 

Dara shot her a look. "Clothes during our period?!" She frantically mouthed. 

GD stared at them. "Ok then." He shook his head and reverted his attention back to his computer.

"Well, I have to go now." Dara said. "Don't wanna be late for work." She said in a cutesy way of moving her bent arms side to side in front of her. GD once again looked at her. Don't wanna be late for work? Sandy would drag her feet going to work and sprint home. And now here she was, not wanting to be late? 

"Are you okay?" GD suddenly asked. Dara's blood went cold at his question.

"W- why would I not be okay?" Dara nervously asked. GD watched as she fiddled with her shaky hands in front of her and chewed on the bottom of her lip. 

Sandy seemed like she had just gotten caught for murder. She seemed like a lost bunny rabbit right now rather than the fierce leopard she always was. 

"Nothing." GD shook his head and returned to his computer once more.

Bom looked at Dara and then at Top. Top, who was out of GD's vision, gestured for Dara to leave now before it was too late. The blonde one nodded and quickly began to turn to leave. 

Just as she clasped her hand around the door handle and began to pull..."Aren't you forgetting something?" 

"So close." Bom groaned in her thoughts.

Dara bit her lip and reluctantly turned around. "Hm?" GD glance up and tapped his lips. 

The color from Dara's face vanished. She pleadingly looked at Bom for her to do something since Dara really, REALLY did not want to kiss him. 

Bom rubbed her forehead and tried to think of something but nothing came to mind. She would have just forced Dara to kiss him, but Bom could tell how uncomfortable Dara was with that stuff. And so, she had to think of something else. 

But luckily, Bom's (and sort of Dara's) night in shining armor was there for the rescue.

"Oh come here." Top stepped forward and swiveled G's chair around to face him. "I'll kiss you." Top said and puckered his lips. 

"What the ?!" GD screeched and shoved his best friend away. Dara and Bom both forced a playful laughter at Top's amazingly planned joke. 

Bom looked at Dara and told her to quickly leave. Dara more than willingly obliged and ce again to leave. "Bye Jiyong." She said and left as fast as she could. 

GD turned towards the door after fighting with Top and pouted. "Ah hyung!!" GD whined. "Look what you did!" Top just shrugged and walked over to Bom, the two secretly high fiving the other behind their backs. 

"Well I gotta go." Top said and grabbed his bag. 

"I'll walk you out." Bom told him. 

 


 

 

Dara peered through the hospital doors for anyone she might know. When the coast was clear, Dara quickly sprinted to the faculty section of the area where the lounge, offices, and rooms were. Once there, she did her second round of checks.

There were only a few doctors and nurses walking in and out of rooms; ones that she didn't know very well and probably didn't even know who she was. 

Dara hastily tiptoed to her room and slammed the door shut behind her, letting out a big sigh of relief. 

Now another problem: She couldn't stay in her room for the next six hours. 

But how the hell was she supposed to explain her new transformation? Her eyebrows her done, her hair was blonde, she had a French manicure on her nails, and she smelled like a ing daffodil. 

For now, she would just cover up the biggest change: her hair. 

Dara grabbed a gray beanie from the closer and pulled it onto her head, shoving every last strand underneath. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded in approvement. She looked weird, but at least she looked normal. 

But would the others buy it? 

Well, she would find out right now actually. 

"Noona!" Jinwoo whined as him and the other guys barged into her room making Dara jump in surprise. "Tell Mino that he's a ing idiot!" 

"No, tell Jinwoo that he's a moron!" Mino barked back at the elder. But the guys didn't continue any more once they saw Dara's appearance. 

"Why do you have a hat on your head?" Seunghoon asked, pointing at the gray cap. 

"Uh, I'm a little cold." Dara managed to spit out.

"But it's warm in here.." Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah well it was 40 degrees last night so pardon me if I get a little chilly." Dara shot back and began walking towards the door to leave. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have important matters to-" 

And Mino pulled her hat off. 

"....attend." Dara whimpered when she felt a breeze on her head and her blonde locks fall at her shoulders.  

The guys all went wide eyed and covered their mouths. "Noona!" Seungyoon gasped. 

"Your....your hair...." Mino pointed at her head. 

"It's blonde!" Jinwoo exclaimed the obvious. 

Dara slowly nodded and turned around, inwardly cursing Mino for pulling her hat off. "Yes, it's blonde...and....and, um- I'm a woman too ya know." Oh boy. Dara knew where this conversation was going and knew it wasn't going to end well. But she had already started. "Am I not inclined to dye my hair??" She snapped. "I like to feel pretty once and a while too ya know! I'm not just some robot that goes around fixing people!" She yelled out loud. But her mind inside was telling her to shut the up. "I deserve to feel pretty and loved and I AM BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU VERY MUCH." 

And with that, Dara her heels and stomped out of the room, slamming it close on her way out, leaving the guys too shocked to say anything. 

"Yep. Definitely did not go well." Dara muttered, hitting her head as she walked down the hall. 

"Omo unnie!" Minzy gasped when her and Dara met at the turn of the hallway. "You're blonde!" 

Oh boy.

 


 

 

"Thanks for earlier." Bom chuckled as her and Top walked around the park. She was holding his hand for balance as she jumped from one rock to the next along the edge of the small stream that ran through the park.

"Well it was either that or let awkward Dara kiss him." Top responded. Bom nodded in agreement as she hopped and as Top followed. She would slightly slip once or twice on the wet rocks and Top would tighten his grip on her hand to make sure she wouldn't fall; even though he would be right there to catch her if she did. 

"How's Siwon?" Top nonchalantly asked. 

Bom sighed and shrugged her shoulders as she watched her step. "He's alright. We haven't talked since Friday." 

"Really?" Top's eyes lit up. Top lowered his voice trying not to sound like he was happy about their problems. "Did...you two have a fight?" 

"No, not really...well, kinda. I don't know what it was." Bom confessed. "He's been really on edge lately." 

"How so?" 

"Like, I can feel a tension between us sometimes and like the smallest things will just set us into a fight." She said, making a larger leap onto a bigger rock. The land was getting higher now, and so with that, the rocks were bigger.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Top asked. 

"Nah, I'm sure it'll go away." Bom heavily sighed. "We've been together for over 6 months now, I'm sure it'll pass." 

"Yeah..." Top's shoulders fell. He knew it was awful for him to wish that Bom and Siwon would break up, but come on. He knew he was the better guy for her. Top had been with her since day 1, and she only met Siwon last year. That definitely gave Top more rights to her than Siwon, right? 

Bom took one big jump, too big for her own good. She slipped off the rock, and out of Top's hand causing her to hit the cold soft muddy bottom of the stream. 

Bom gasped at how surpringsly cold the water was as the liquid soaked deep into her jeans. "OH.MY.GOD." She screamed when she stood up and saw the muddy stains that were covering her jeans.

Top burst out laughing at her dishelved appearance. He pointed and laughed to his hearts content while Bom glared at him with fire in her eyes. 

"You think this is funny?" Bom growled. Top nodded his head and turned away from her, not able to contain his laughter. Bom's eyes turned to slits as she bent down to the muddy streams. "Alright then." She hissed and picked up a handful of mud in her little hands. "Oh Tabi." She cooed. 

Top, still laughing, turned around only to met with a face full of mud. Bom gasped and covered , surprised at her direct hit. And then it was her turn to laugh. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Bom held her stomach as she squatted on the ground from Top's dirty face. Top had steam coming from his ears as he spat out mud that had gone in his mouth. 

"You'll pay for this Park Bom." He growled and launched his attack.

 

 


 

 

"You're the only cop I know who gets thrown out of the park he's supposed to be watching over." Bom sighed as the two sat on the curb outside of the park they had been kicked out of for "disturbing the peace."

"I'm the only cop you know period." Top chuckled. 

Bom couldn't help but smile before letting out a big yawn. "I'm tired." She quietly said as her head fell onto Top's firm but comfortable shoulder. 

"You wanna sleep here?" He asked. But knowing Bom for so long, these kind of things were normal by now. 

"Only for a few minutes." She said and closed her eyes. 

"I'll wake you up in 10." Top told her. Bom almost immediately fell asleep as Top watched the sun set over the large building in front of them. He glanced at Bom who was quietly snoring and smiled. 

Oh how much he loved her. 

 

 


 

I know I have been gone for like a month, and now when I've updated, it's a horrible chapter and so I sincerely apologize. School's almost over (YAYAYAYAYAYAY) but we have to take our final exams. I've been busy studying for those that I haven't had time to update any of my stories. But I'm sick with the flu right now which makes me unable to focus on my school work and so I've been in bed all day, dozing in and out of sleep, writing little bits of the chapter here and there and so, this is what came out of a whole day's worth of writing. Meh. 

I'm sorry once again, and I promise the next updates will be better (whenever they might be.) but please subscribe, up vote, and comment! ~Sasha Unnie