First Night

False Love

"Baby?" GD hollered inside as he walked in. Dara gulped and went over everything Bom and the guys had taught her in her head as quickly as she could. "Sandy yah, are you home?" He asked again, making Dara even more nervous. She took a deep breath and bit her lip before walking out of the room. 

"Hey baby." She forced a sincere smile out with a wave when she saw him. GD turned around and returned her grin. 

"I missed you." He confessed while pulling her into his arms. Dara's eye widened at the sudden contact as his hands lay low on her back; way too low for her comfort. Her body was tense and still, not moving at all. 

She nervously laughed. "I missed you too." Dara said and released herself from his grasp. "Are you hungry?" She asked walking towards the kitchen. GD thought it was a little weird that she didn't hug him back, but brushed it off with a shrug. 

"Yeah a bit." He sighed and slumped onto the couch. "How was your trip? And why didn't you return any of my calls?" G asked. 

"This is the phone that Sandy used." Bom said handing Dara a black IPhone. "If G asks, say that the other broke and that you had to get a new one. You can keep your old one, but make sure GD never see's it. Okay?" She told younger back at the salon.

"Uh, my phone fell into the pool where we were shooting." Dara hurriedly spouted out. "And I couldn't get another one until yesterday." She lied, feeling like a dirty liar. 

But GD just nodded in understanding. "Well you're back now." He said, coming up behind her and wrapping his sturdy arms around her slim waist. He rested his head on her shoulder, like a match made in heaven. 

Dara once again tensed up at his touch. She was never good with physical contact, especially when it involved men. She would always tighten her muscles when someone she didn't know touched her; it was just one of her habits. 

But for the sake of her car, she had to toughen it out. And so, she held his arms with every will and might she had in her tiny body. 

She held his arms just like he held her waist, holding tightly as if they didn't wanna be separated. 

"Should we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?" GD deeply whispered into her ear, planting a quick kiss on the pierced lobe. 

"OMO!" Dara exclaimed and pushed him immediately away when his lips came in contact with her ear. GDragon was pushed back to the other side of the kitchen with a confused look on his face. 

"What was that for?!" He exclaimed, confused and a little irritated. 

"Uh," Dara quickly thought of an excuse as to why she did that. The real Sandy would apparently flirt back, but Dara was just so caught off guard! "Is- is this all you see me for?!" She put on a show of how degraded she felt as she crossed her arms and stomped her foot on the ground. "Is that all I am to you?! A toy??" She exclaimed, wiping her fake tears. 

"What?!" GD furrowed his eyebrows at her preposterous accusation. 

"I see how it is." She sniffled with a sad nod. "I never thought you would be like this, Kwon Jiyong." Dara shook her head and whipped around on her heels, walking to the bedroom. 

GD stood their dumbstruck. Was she drunk or something? 1, she never freaked out when he touched her and 2, since when did she call him Jiyong? 

"Yah Sandy yah!" GD chased after her only to be met with a door slamming in his face. "Sandy Son!" He banged his fist on the door. 

Dara was inside as she chewed on her bottom lip, trying to think of a way so that they would have to sleep together tonight. It hadn't even been an hour since she came and she was already ing things up. 

So she grabbed his pillow and walked to the door, opening it with a rough yank. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight Kwon Jiyong." She sternly ordered while shoving the pillow into his chest, closing the door immediately after not letting him utter a single word or action. 

Dara leaned against the door, already kissing her car goodbye. She totally ruined everything. He would obviously see the difference, he would have to be an idiot not to. 

"Are you on your period or something?" He asked. 

-facepalm- 

"Goodnight Jiyong- er, oppa!" Dara yelled, hitting herself in the head multiple times for her screw ups. 

"Are you seriously making me sleep on the couch?!" GD yelled to her, confused as to how this whole situation happened. 

"Do I sound like I'm kidding?!" Dara argued back, inwardly crying as to how bad she was going. 

"Wah chincha..." GD sighed, flabbergasted. "I guess we're not gonna have dessert then?" 

"Oppa!!!" 

GD slightly chuckled to himself as he grabbed a blanket from the closet. "I'll let you go since you're probably just pissy and tired." He said finally slumping onto the couch. "Night baby." GD told her before pulling the blanket over his eyes and turning the living room light off with the light remote control. 

Dara leaned her ear against the door to hear for any sudden movement. When she didn't hear anything for a few minutes, she released a deep sigh of relief. 

She was finally alone and didn't have to-

-GRRRRR-

"You've got to be kidding me." Dara banged her head lightly against the bathroom door while she held her rumbling stomach. "Of all times, why now?" She whined to her annoying stomach. "You just HAD to be hungry now." Dara hissed at her body part. 

She thought maybe if she toughed it out, it would just shut up, right? 

Nope. 

Half an hour later, Dara was leaving her room to eat something. 

She slowly pulled the door open, and silently sighed in relief when she heard Jiyong's soft, deep-in-sleep breaths. She walked over to the light switch and ever so slowly, turned up the light just enough for her to see her way into the kitchen. 

She reached the kitchen and searched through the fridge and pantries as quietly as she could, smiling in victory when she found a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal box in the food closet. 

Dara took out the carton of cold milk from the fridge and poured the liquid into the bowl along with the delicious cereal. watered when she saw the mixture and couldn't wait to put a spoonful of refreshing cereal in . She pour the box and carton back into their places and just as she thought she could victoriously go back to her room, the spoon slipped out of the Dara's hand, falling to the ground with a loud clang. 

Of course GD heard the noise and was awoken by it, his body shooting up from his down position. "Sandy are you okay?" He immediately asked. 

"Yeah fine." She assured him picking the spoon back up, cursing herself 10 fold. 

"What time is it?" He yawned while stretching his arms out. 

"Almost 10." She answered and brought the cereal over to the dining table. 

"10?" He repeated. To him, it felt like hours had gone by, but it had only been almost 45 minutes since Dara threw him to the couch. GD got up and sat beside her on the table. 

"Can you please tell me what happened? Why did you freak out?" He asked resting his tired head onto the table, on its side so he could still see his girlfriend's beautiful face. 

Dara stopped chewing her mouthful of cereal and looked at him with her very Dara-like doe eyes. She swallowed hard. "I was, just, tired I guess." Dara shrugged and looked away from his strong stare. 

"You were tired so you kicked me out of the room?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"I- well, I knew you would try stuff and I wasn't in the mood..." Hey, that's pretty good. Dara gave herself a mind high five for the good excuse she just gave. 

"You could've just said so." GD once again yawned. He looked down at her bowl and immediately furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch?" GD asked. 

Dara stopped chewing and looked down at her bowl. "Yeah..." 

"Oh , is Sandy allergic to Cinnamon or something?! Bom didn't tell me that!!!" 

"I thought you hated Cinnamon Toast Crunch." GD asked, carefully eyeing her. 

" . OTTOKE?!

"Well, I hadn't eaten some in a while and I decided to try it again, it's not that bad." She lied once again. "I'm a dirty liar.

"Oh, alright. Does that mean we can stop getting two different cereals?" GD chuckled, putting his head back down onto the table. 

Dara faked a giggle and nodded. "Yeah sure." She agreed. 

"And since you're smiling again, can I please come back into the room?" GD asked, slipping his hand into her small one. They felt a little dryer from the last time he remembered. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO NO NO. NOPE. NO. NEVER. NO. ANDWAE. NAAHHHH!!" 

"Fine, I guess. If you'll be good." Dara offered, still screaming on the inside. 

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted her with a big grin on his face. GD chuckled and quickly pecked her cheek before grabbing his pillow from the couch and slipping into their bedroom. 

Dara sat there, her cheek burning with heat. Her hand slowly reached up to the spot where his lips had just been and slightly grazed it. Her whole body was on fire at this sudden contact between their two bodies. Dara had to admit, Jiyong was a good boyfriend. He was attractive and kind as well. Not to mention the fact that he really made Dara feel like a hot woman. 

She wondered how Sandy could leave such a man. 

 

 

And then she realized how Sandy could leave him so easily. 

GD and Dara lay in bed; GD was fast asleep in dream land, while Dara on the other hand.....

GD swung his leg over onto Dara's body for the third time and Dara kicked it off for the third time, this time debating whether or not to strangle him. 

GD snuggled closer to Dara and pulled her close causing Dara to silently cry at his close touching. "If I kill him, no one will know it was me right? Everyone will think Sandy did it." She nodded. "But Bom and the guys know too..." She bit her lip at the obstacle. "Maybe I can kill them too? OH MY GOD WHAT AM I THINKING?!" She screamed in her head at her sick thoughts. 

Dara pushed GD away once again only to have him roll back over and hour later. "I'm gonna punch you." She said out loud to Jiyong. 

"Love you too baby." He mumbled in his sleep with a dumb smile on his face. 

Dara rolled her eyes and shoved him away again. She debated whether or not if she should just go sleep on the couch, but what excuse would she give him in the morning? 

She could set her alarm early in the morning and come back to bed before he woke up? 

Dara shook the idea out of her head since it needed so much work. 

Maybe she could- "Jiyong I'm gonna ing kill you if you touch me one more time." Dara hissed, slapping his touchy hand off of her stomach. 

"No I don't believe in Polygamy." He signed. 

"The hell?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows at his random confessions.

She couldn't even figure out why he was such a freak when he was dreaming because what do you know, his arm was around her again! 

This time, Dara just cried out in agony and let Jiyong snuggle her. 

The great Dara had been defeated.

 

 

Jiyong woke up the next morning with a well rested yawn and stretch. He gave his head a quick scratch and turned around to see his beautiful girlfriend's gorgeous face. 

"Morning bab- WHAT THE HELL?!" Jiyong jumped when he saw Dara's bloodshot eyes wide open, staring up at the ceiling. "Did you not sleep well??" He asked looked at her with a worried expression. 

Dara slowly turned her head towards him. Did she not sleep well? DID SHE NOT SLEEP WELL?! 

"I.slept.great." She said, her teeth gritted together.