Trip?

False Love

After work, Dara decided to put her transformation to use by going to see Soo Hyuk. 

 
Surely he would like it right? 
 
Dara giddily walked to her the coffee shop, fixing her hair with each step. She pulled the door open, feeling the rush of cold air inside.
 
"Annyeonghas- Noona!!!" Soo Hyuk turned around with his normal fretting but gasped once he saw Dara bashfully walk in. 
 
Dara blushed and meekly smiled. "Annyeong." She waved as she walked up to the counter.
 
"You...you changed your hair." He said, dumbfounded by his noona's new appearance. 
 
"Does it look bad?" Dara nervously asked, running a hand through the golden locks. 
 
"No no!! It's just different." He quickly said not wanting her to misunderstand his surprise. "You looked good before and after the change." He gave her a smile that melted her heart. "What would you like?" 
 
"Mmmm..." Dara bit her lip as she scanned the menu above her crushes head. "Lemon ice tea sounds nice." She said. Soo Hyuk smiled and nodded, "lemon ice tea is my favorite during the summer."
 
"Oh really?" She asked, even though she already knew. There was a possibility that Dara might have stalked him on Facebook and Instagram for about 3 hours trying to figure out his likes and interest...just a possibility though.
 
"Yeah." He answered with his usual beautiful grin. "$2.95." 
 
Dara handed him the money before moving aside for the other people to order. She lightly chatted with Soo Hyuk as he made her beverage, hoping this moment wouldn't end anytime soon. 
 
He gave the blonde her drink a few minutes after but she decided to stay a bit and talk some more since she didn't need to be anywhere at the moment. The two were talking about the new Fast and Furious movie, Furious 7, when the younger stopped talking. Dara saw as Soo Hyuk's eyes lit up towards the door. She turned around and was met by the most horrendous and stomach sickening sight she could see right now: Jiyong walking towards the cafe.
 
Dara gasped and involuntarily spit her drink out onto the counter which earned many gasps from the cafe and many weird looks. "I- I'll be right back!!" She said, leaving her drink behind on the counter and rushing to the bathroom. 
 
Soo Hyuk stared at the small puddle of Dara's drink and then watched as she scrambled around the corner. "Noona you alright??" He called after her, sincerely worried.
 
"Fine!!" She yelled back before she slammed the bathroom door. 
 
Thank her lucky stars, Jiyong walked in right after Dara had ran away. 
 
"Oh G!" Soo Hyuk beamed, seeing his friend.
 
"Oh hyung." GD gave him a half smile. But that smile disappeared after seeing his fake girlfriends little mess on the counter. "Ew, what happened here?"
 
"Uh, my Noona had a little accident, I think. I honestly don't know, to tell you the truth." Soo Hyuk shrugged as he got some napkins and began wiping the counter dry.
 
"Maybe she saw something that spooked her." GD said. 
 
"Yeah probably." The older agreed. 
 
Oh if only they knew.
 
"But why're you here?" Soo Hyuk asked. He was referring to the aspect that GD only came to the shop on Fridays, which happened to be one of Dara's busiest days causing her not to be able to come to the cafe. 
 
"One of my meetings was cancelled and I realized I could really use an an iced coffee." GD said.
 
"Coming right up." His friend said with a grin.
 
GD waited until he got his drink, gave the money, and bid farewell to his hyung before leaving back to the office.
 
Dara waited in the bathroom for a good half hour before even thinking about stepping out.
 
She slowly opened the door and while holding her breath, she tiptoed around the corner, just barely peaking out. 
 
Dara only saw the workers and 3 more people, none of them being Jiyong. She released a giant sigh of relief while her heart frankly paced back to normal. Dara walked out from the corner feeling so relieved, but embarrassment almost instantly replaced her relief when she remembered how she spit her drink out and ran as if she was a bird trying to take flight.
 
All in front of Soo Hyuk.
 
"Aish aish aish." Dara silently cursed herself as she walked to the counter. "Soo Hyuk ah." She softly called.
 
Soo Hyuk turned around at the call of his name. "Oh Noona. What happened?" He asked acting as if she hadn't spit her drink everywhere.
 
"Uh, I just saw something...disturbing." When he gave her a confused look, she forced a nervous chuckle and shook her head. "Don't ask." 
 
Soo Hyuk just smiled at her and nodded. "Arasso."
 
"Do you need help cleaning up?" She asked, feeling her face burn up with embarrassment as she glanced over at the spot she dirtied.
 
Soo Hyuk chuckled and shook his head. "No it's alright. Here's your drink though." He said handing her the drink. Dara was surprised to find that the cup was filled back up to the top and in a different designed cup. He had given her a new drink of the order which made Dara realize once again why she liked him.
 
"Thanks." She blushed once more.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Dara came home soon after, exhausted after her long day at work. "Jiyong I'm home." She called once she tiredly stepped inside.
 
Jiyong looked up from his papers at the way she called him. He had no idea why, but 3 days ago, he never once heard Sandy call him 'oppa' naturally. It was always either 'Jiyong' or 'Ji- er, oppa.' But as time went by, she basically stopped the 'oppa' part.  She had begun calling him solely Jiyong since yesterday and as much as he loved it when she called him oppa, he wouldn't deny the fact that her calling him Jiyong was better. 
 
Everyone called him either 'oppa' or 'GDragon' or 'GD' or 'G.' No one called him Jiyong. 
 
And the fact that Sandy did made it so much more special to him. 
 
"In the study room." He called back to her. 
 
Dara dropped her bags in her room, shoving the one that contained her doctors outfit deep in the back of her closet where he wouldn't be able to find it and slipped out of her model clothes.
 
She walked out of the room and into the kitchen. "Do you want anything to eat?" She asked. Aside from the constant touching, Dara surprisingly got comfortable very quickly in the home. Jiyong was a good guy, at least to her. He worked very hard and always made sure she was okay. She wondered how Sandy could leave such a guy. Sure he was busy, but the love he had Sandy definitely outweighed the cons. 
 
"No I'm okay." He answered back with a yawn. Dara could hear how tired he was and wished he would just take a break. Overworking never does good for the body, especially an exhausted one.
 
"I'm gonna go to bed alright?" Dara said peeking into the room. Jiyong didn't look at her but nodded. His head was leaning back against the chair, his hands pressed at his temples. 
 
Dara slightly pouted seeing the sight but went back to her room nevertheless. After brushing her teeth and changing into her jammies, she got into bed, finally feeling bliss as her head hit the pillow and she could feel all of the muscles easing out of their tenses. 
 
Her arms and legs relaxed and she could practically feel her back loosen up. She pulled the covers over body and almost as if on cue, sleep began to take over. Her eyes got droopy and she happily allowed them to close. Just as she slipped away into dream world...
 
"Oh Sandy, are you packed for the Philippines trip this weekend?" 
 
Dara's eyes shot straight open at the mention of a trip. 
 
"What?" She asked as she sat up. 
 
"You remember the Philippines Modeling trip right?" He asked again.
 
"Oh, yeah. That one." Dara completely lied as she angrily grabbed her phone. "I was gonna finish packing for that tomorrow." She lied again. She heard GD say a small "okay" before going back to his work.
 
Dara silently but angrily tapped on her phone to get in touch with a certain someone who just to happened to forget to mention the trip.
 
Dara: WHAT PHILIPPINES MODELING TRIP?!
 
Bom: ...oh .
 
Dara: YEAH. OH .
Bom how could you forget?? You guys might have taught me about her life but I don't know the first thing about modeling!! 
And I have work!! I don't they'll let me take off and even if they do, what am I supposed to tell them as to why I need to take off?! 
 
Bom: Ok ok calm down. I'll meet up with you tomorrow and we can figure things out. Just stay calm and try not to have a panic attack.
 
Dara: okay. I'll try.
 
Bom: is G with you right now?
 
Dara: no he's in the study room.
 
Bom: Still?! It's almost 1 am!!
 
Dara: yeah I know. But he's working. 
 
Bom: go tell him to come to bed. That's what Sandy would do and he'd listen.
 
Dara: ....but I don't wanna. 
 
Bom: Dara Park!!!! GO! 
 
Dara: ugh fine.
 
Dara put her phone back on her side table and turned her body so that it was facing the other side of the wall trying to fall back asleep.
 
-BEEP BEEP-
 
Dara grabbed her phone and looked at the message. 
 
Bom: I know you're still in bed -_- 
GO!!!!!!!
 
Dara hissed at her phone and turned it off once again, angrily closing her eyes.
 
Bom: DARA PARK! 
GET OUT OF BED AND GO LOVE YOUR FAKE BOYFRIEND OR YOU CAN KISS YOUR CAR GOODBYE.
 
Dara groaned and finally got out of bed with a few choice words to Bom. She trudged out of the room and into the study room where GD was looking the same as before.
 
"Come to bed Jiyong." She softly ordered, hoping he'd just argue with her.
 
Jiyong looked up with bloodshot eyes and saw how she stared at him. The look in her eyes had changed as well. Before, the look in Sandy's eyes with like a fox watching a mouse for pray. It was strong, threatening, and most of all, demanding.
 
But now that he looked again, he didn't see any of the old aspects, he saw tenderness and comfort. These eyes that were looking at him now were soft and fuzzy, not sharp and jagged. Just like the first time he had ever seen her.
 
But again, he loved it more. He didn't know what was happening to Sandy, but he sure liked it. 
 
Which is what made Jiyong nod at her order. Dara's eye twitched in irritation that Jiyong thankfully didn't notice. He drowsily smiled at her as he walked passed, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
 
"You go to bed, I'll be there in a minute." He told her after the kiss. 
 
Dara's face softened at the contact of his lips on her cheek and could feel her heart speeding up. No matter how awkward she was with physical contact, Jiyong had a weird affect on her.
 
At first it was very awkward and Dara hated it, hell she still kinda hated it, but sometimes when he would randomly grab her hand and kiss it or kiss her cheek or hold her hand, her heart would quicken and she wondered what it would be like if she actually was his girlfriend. Jiyong was many girls dream guy, and she understood why. 
 
Dara slightly smiled as her hand grazed the spot where her cheek was still burning. She walked into the bedroom and got into bed, pulling the covers over her body for good this time.
 
 

 
Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was finishing school up AND NOW ITS OFFICIALLY DONE AND IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!❤️❤️❤️
 
But sorry for the short update, I promise the next ones will be better and longer, I just need to get this one out with the whole Philippines Modeling trip lol. 
 
Please leave lots of lovely comments and upvotes because that would make my day <3 <3 
 
You guys are the best! ~Sasha unnie.