Princess

False Love

"Min Ho-yah!" Dara exclaimed with her usual bright smile when she walked into the car dealership. Lee Min Ho, one of the dealers, looked towards the direction in which his name was called and smiled when his eyes landed on the perky brunette. 

"Oh Noona." He waved and walked over with his clipboard and handsome stride. Dara met him halfway and the two walked towards the back of the building where more of the cars were. 

"How's my baby?" She asked.

"Perfect as always." He chuckled and gestured towards the beautiful new vehicle. Dara's knees automatically went weak when her eye's caught sight of her beautiful "child."

"Oh, she's even prettier then before." The brunette put a hand up to trying to control her weak emotions. "Hi Princess." Dara whimpered as she ran her hand across the smooth, platinum front door. Cue Lee Min Ho's eye rolling. "Has Princess missed Mama?" She asked as she spread her arms out and rested her upper body on the hood of the car, stomach down. "Mama's missed you so much." 

"I'll give you two a minute..." Min Ho said slightly creeped out once again and went to serve more customers. Dara got up and looked at the price like she always did. The $90,000 printed on the platic board next to her car looked as upsetting and awful as it did the last time she came. Dara's head slumped down and she pouted her small lips in distress. "I'll find a way." She whispered, lifting her head back up again. Dara patted her future car's hood cover and went back towards the front of the building, her feet dragging on the ground. Min Ho saw her waiting for him at the front desk and heaved a sigh out. 

"Noona." He called as he walked towards her. Dara looked up from her phone and gave him a half-smile. Min Ho's face fell when he saw her smile; he was about to ruin her day completely. "I have to talk to you." Dara furrowed her eyebrows at his sudden change in expression. Min Ho and Dara heard the door open and glanced over to see who had come in but turned their heads back to one another after seeing it was just another female customer. 

Min Ho took Dara's arm and took her aside to an empty hallway on the ground floor. "Maybe you should sit down." He told her softly, guesturing towards the waiting chairs that were lined along a few feet of the wall.

Dara kept her eyes on him. "I'll stand..." She declined, her mind confused. "What's wrong?" Min Ho took a deep breath and prepared himself to tell her the awful news. 

"There's...another buyer." He confessed. Dara's heart immediately dropped to the floor. 

"Min Ho-yah..." Dara managed to breath. "It's not...for my Princess...right?" Her eyes were as wide as saucers. Min Ho didn't answer. "Min Ho-yah please!! You have to decline them!!" Dara grabbed his shoulders in panic. 

"Noona," He looked at her with sympathy in his eyes, "I can't," he shook his head, "boss says we've waited too long for you." 

"You know how long I've spent saving up for this car!!" She exclaimed feeling betrayed. 

"And that's exactly why! We've held this car for too long. The buyer is ready to pay in as little as 3 months." Min Ho explained. Dara felt as if the whole world had caved in on her. She collapsed onto one of the chairs in shock and sadness, her eyes glued to the floor, trying to process the sudden turn of events. "I'm sorry Noona." Min Ho patted her shoulder. He gave her a light squeeze and walked away, leaving her alone to let the news sink. 

 

 


 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

Bom looked down at her phone and saw that Top trying to call her. She put her ear piece and answered. "Oh Tabi." She said, still driving behind the little black car she had been following since she left the dealership. 

"Where are you?" Top asked. 

"On the road." She answered, making the same right turn as the black car just did. 

"Where are you going?" He asked again. 

"I'm not sure yet." Bom confessed with a little humor in her voice. 

Top furrowed his eyebrows at her cryptic answer. "What?" 

"I'll call you back later, I think I'm on to something." She said and hung up without letting Top utter another word. The black car parked in the parking lot of a little cafe in the center of a long street, surrounded by shopping stores and other facilities. Bom did the same and parked a few spots away from the black vehicle. Dara got out of the black car and Bom mimicked her action. 

Dara walked towards the cafe, her mood still in a slump and into the little store, unknown to her that Bom was doing the same. 

"Welcome to Moon Fly Cafe!" The manager welcomed Dara when she walked in. One of the workers, Lee Soo Hyuk, turned around and smiled from ear to ear when he saw that Dara had come. 

"Noona!" He beamed with his usual deep and soothing voice. Dara's mood took a turn for the better seeing him smiling because of her. 

She returned the smile and waved. "Annyeong, Soo Hyuk-ah." 

"The usual?" He asked standing by the cash register to which Dara nodded. Soo Hyuk gave her a thumbs up and punched in her order of a vanilla muffin and hot chocolate with cream on the top. "Be ready in 5." He said and whisked away to bring the order out. 

Bom stood at the cash register next to Dara and forced herself to order something since it would have been weird if she just sat in the cafe with nothing. "Just a coffee please." She told the worker. 

The lady nodded and put her order in as well. "Neh." 

 

"So how's work?" Soo Hyuk asked from the hot chocolate dispenser. 

"It's good." Dara shrugged. "Same old, same old. What did you get on your paper?"

Soo Hyuk bit his lip from smiling too hard then. "A 99%." He said. Dara raised her eyebrows in surprise and happiness. 

"Really??" She asked in surprise. Soo Hyuk fervently nodded and laughed. 

"I couldn't believe it." He said with a hearty chuckle. 

"I can!" Dara happily retorted. "You worked your off for that paper." She told him. Soo Hyuk laughed bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck while his cheeks blushed. 

"Oh my God...you are so hot." She thought seeing his shy smile. "Please be the father of my children." 

"Here's your order." He said handing her the hot chocolate cup and muffin in the bag which made Dara immediately wipe those thoughts out from her head as if he could read her mind. 

"Thanks." She said with a hint of nervosity in . 

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked her hopefully. Dara gave him one last smile and nodded. The two friends waved to each other and parted ways, Dara going back to her car and Soo Hyuk going back to work. 

Bom saw Dara leaving and immediately started to leave as well, afraid that she would lose her. 

"Ma'am!" Bom's waitress called after her. "Your coffee!!" 

"You can have it!!" Bom called with a wave, not looking back. 

 


 

 

Dara finally arrived back to her apartment building and parked her car in the parking garage. She grabbed her small snack and went into the building, to finish the night off with a nice drama and cuddling with her cat and couch. Ah, pure bliss. 

Bom made note of where Dara's car was parked and where the building was before turned around to go back to her own side of town. 

 


 

 

"You realize that was pure stalking, right?" Taeyang bluntly told Bom. The ladder shot him a look of irritation. 

"Guys, she could be Sandy's twin!!" Bom explained to her. "If we just-"

"If we just what?" Taeyang cut her off. "If we just tell her to pose as somebody's girlfriend?" 

"It could work!!" Bom told them. "You guys have to see this girl." She said and took out her phone. "I might be able to find her on Facebook or something.I remember the barista saying her name." 

"Bom..." Top stressfully rubbed his temples. "You realize you just confessed to stalking to a police officer right?" 

"Shh." Bom put a hand over his mouth; she didn't really hear what he said, his voice was just disrupting her concentration on finding Dara's social media. 

"I think we should try it." Daesung told the guys. 

"You're insane." Taeyang shook his head in disapproval. "This is wrong and stupid on so many levels. Even if she does look like him, how the hell are we supposed to convince her to act as his girlfriend? And the fact that we're replacing one human being for another itself is just so messed up. I refuse to be apart of anything of th-" 

"FOUND HER!" Bom exclaimed with a huge smile on her face, cutting Taeyang off mid-sentence. "Tell me that's not Sandy with brown hair." She triumphantly turned her phone around to show the guys Dara's Facebook profile picture. 

 

All four of the guys jaws dropped to the floor. They knew that everyone has a few doppelgangers in this world but this...this was freaky. This girl named Dara Park, was a 100% replica of Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend, Sandy Son. 

 

 


 

 

The next morning, Dara came out of her apartment building tired as usual. She had an hour to go before she had to be at work so she decided she would grab a cup of coffee and chat with Mr. Perfect Soo Hyuk. 

Dara looked up and saw someone standing by her car. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked closer. "Can I help you?" Dara asked warily. 

The girl turned around and made eye contact with Dara. The girl smiled when she saw Dara up close, this was too cool ."Dara Park ssi?" The woman asked. 

"Uh, neh." Dara nodded, confused at the situation.. 

"Good morning, I'm Park Bom, do you have a minute to talk?"