Chapter 13

The Nuisance That is Lee Hyukjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin had spent the rest of the school day worried sick. After Kyu had left, he had helped Mr. Park off the floor whilst frantically pleading with him not to press any charges. The man had rapidly replied that he wasn’t and Sungmin could only put the reason down to whatever past it is they had. However, he had instructed him to tell Kyuhyun that he was suspended for a month. Sungmin was relieved that he had gotten an extremely light punishment considering what Kyu had done, but again…mysterious past so…

When he had returned back to the classroom without Kyuhyun he had gotten curious looks from the Super Junior members who were in that lesson, but he simply mouthed to them ‘I’ll tell you at lunch.’

 

“I’m not surprised he did that. He’s always had a temper.” Heechul sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. “But I’m not surprised at the suspension, Teukie wouldn’t dare do anything more.”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun had been bored out of his mind waiting for school to finish. He had gone to the local arcade to kill time for a couple hours until it was 3 o’clock. There was only 15 minutes left till school finished, but they felt like the longest fifteen minutes of his life.

10 minutes

5 minutes

1 minute

The bell finally rung, signalling the liberation of his fellow school-goers. Students passed and greeted him, but he barely took any notice of them. There was only one student he was looking out for, but there has been no sign of blonde hair, not even Hyukjae’s.

Where the hell could he be? Maybe he left earlier, whilst I was playing games. I hope not.

The playground was now empty. There had been no sign of Sungmin or the other members of their clique. Maybe they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter