Chapter 1

The Nuisance That is Lee Hyukjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was at my locker when they entered; the kingka’s of the school. (Who I later learnt was nicknamed SuJu.) They were all good-looking as and I struggled to keep my hormones in check. Their hair seemed to blow in the wind, (although we were inside,) and they walked in slow-motion to their own background music (or maybe that was just in my head.) The one I took to be the leader flashed an innocent gummy smile at me... before shoving me roughly into the lockers.

“Ain’t seen you before. New?” He asked me whilst he pinned my hands above my head.

“Why do you give a ?!” I don’t know what caused me to respond so rudely. I’d been brought up in a respectable family and had been taught manners from a young age but maybe I just didn’t appreciate being manhandled like that. 

“You’re gonna regret saying that.” He whispered huskily into my ear, sending shivers down my body.

He smirked, obviously happy with my reaction. He let go of my hands but kept his left hand on my right cheek causing my cheeks to heat up. “See you around, pretty boy.” Just like that he left with his group and left me in a now empty hallway.

I sunk to the floor and rested my head against the blue locker as I breathed heavily. That was intense.

The bell rang, signalling the start of lessons.

I groaned as I picked myself up off the floor and walked towards my first lesson.

 

 

I arrived to my first lesson 10 minutes late but was excused because I was new. Despite what happened this morning, the rest of the day passed on un-eventfully and I even managed to make a friend, Sungmin.

He was older than me but we still got along well and had a lot of the same classes. Even though we’d just met, I trusted him and told him my reason for leaving my old school and about my worries about being openly gay. He surprised me by laughing which caused my eyebrows to furrow in confusion and my thin lips to stick out in a pout. (I’m sure I probably resembled a puppy.) He started laughing harder at my expression so I shushed him because we were attracting unwanted attention. He reassured me that I shouldn’t be worried about my uality because 95% of the school was bi or gay and 5% were liars. We chatted through the rest of lunch (and during period 5 much to the teacher’s dislike) and I was sad to find out that we didn’t have period 6 together.

I felt lonely again. So I picked a spot at the back of the classroom so I could quietly play games on my phone.

10 minutes into the lesson and the teacher was disturbed by the door slamming open.

“You’re late.” Mr Kim stated, but the boy simply shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

Mr Kim sighed and started to teach again, clearly not in the mood to deal with the light blonde haired boy right now.

I quickly focused on my phone once again when I realised that the only empty seat left was next to me. , I really don’t want him to sit here.

“Fancy us being in the same class, pretty boy.” He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I let out a soft scoff as I rolled my eyes and continued playing on my phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter