Back

Carousel: Part 2 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: And here I am! I can say nothing but sorry, and I am moved! Thank you guys so much (heart) And forgive me about the Chinese names... I really don't know much :(

Gary, Haha, Sukjin, and Kwangsoo were asked to guest star in a Chinese variety show. The filming itself took place in Korea. Pohang, to be exact. Because it was Jihyo’s hometown, Gary asked if it was ok for her to come along, although she won’t be guest starring.

Finally, the day came for the five to leave for Pohang. All the way, the five kept joking, talking about their circle of friends, missing hanging out since Jihyo left a couple months ago. They arrived at Pohang for dinner, and immediately went to a restaurant that Jihyo recommended because filming didn’t start until tomorrow morning. She remembered having it when she was young and it seemed that the men really enjoyed it too. They went for seconds. Jihyo was pleased at the sight

“Thanks for the meal, noona.” Kwangsoo said, joking. Everyone else laughed, including Jihyo, but she paid the bill anyway. “Jinjja?” Kwangsoo asked and she just smiled. She was glad that she could enjoy being in her hometown with these people.

Afterwards, they all headed to the villa where they’d be staying. They all rested in their own rooms, but Sukjin, Haha, and Kwangsoo went out to the living room to go and chat. Jihyo and Gary rested in their room, Jihyo planning to take a little nap.

An hour after they all made themselves comfortable in the villa, the hosts of the show came. They all had just arrived from China, yet their energy seemed to be overflowing. They were probably still absorbing the new surrounding. They entered the villa with their coordinators as well as the show’s crew and 2 translators. The show had 5 male hosts: Lau, Ben, Dan, Zhang, and Chen. When they saw the 3 Running Man members, they all greeted them enthusiastically.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Haha greeted them back. “Ni hao, ni hao.” The guests politely replied and started a conversation with them. Since filming didn’t start until the next day, they had the entire night to get to know each other.

“What should we do?” Zhang asked. He turned to look at the translator, “Can you ask them if they wanna play some kind of game with us?” The translator did their job and the members agreed to the invitation.

“Sure.” Sukjin said. “Do you want to get Gary too?” He asked.

“Where is he?” Chen asked. The members told him that Gary was resting upstairs, completely omitting any details about Jihyo being in the room as well. The hosts nodded in understanding. “Why don’t you go up and ask him if he wants to join us too?” Chen told Ben.

Ben nodded and headed upstairs to get Gary. He opened the door to Gary’s room to see him on his phone. He couldn’t see clearly, but he was certain that there was a woman asleep next to Gary, burying her face on the side of his body as he embraced her with his free arm. Seeing this, he felt both flustered and sorry for disturbing their private space. He quickly apologized to Gary and ran back to the living room. The people in the living room laughed at how he looked like he was in a big hurry.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?” Sukjin asked the host.

“I didn’t know he was with his girlfriend.” Ben said. “I feel so bad.”

The translator immediately laughed, but translated it for the members anyway. The Korean staff members laughed hard at this translated message. The hosts were confused to why they were laughing so hard.

“Ah… Jihyo.” Sukjin said, still laughing. “That’s his wife.”

“Did you get to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter