Neo Gwiyeobda

Carousel: Part 2 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hello, hello. And enjoy!

It was nearly noon and Jihyo was still fast asleep. Gary checked on her once more and smiled at the sight of her sleeping with a hand over her stomach. It made him sad that she was afraid that the hospital incident might repeat, but moreover, he was pleased that she was really in love with their unborn child. He decided to join her on their bed. He supported his body with his left arm and lifted her hand that was on her stomach. He knew it would wake her up. He ushered her hand to touch his cheeks. And as he predicted, she woke up. She looked at him, startled.

“Ah, muohaneungoya oppa?” She said and laughed.

“It’s almost lunch time and you’re still asleep.” He said. “And I want your attention too.” He said, pouting. She laughed at him and patted his cheeks, closing her eyes again. “Are you gonna sleep again now?” He asked, surprised. She ignored him, but opened her eyes.

“Aren’t you gonna go to the studio today?” She asked him. He nodded.

“Do you wanna come with me?” He asked her. She nodded with her eyes closed, smiling subtly. “Really?” He asked, surprised. She nodded again. He bent over and gave her a brief kiss. He then lied down next to her and she snuggled by his side. He looked down at her, smiling. “You look like you just had a big lunch.” He said. She chuckled and lightly patted his belly that still looked bigger than hers.

“What about you?” She told him. “Are you hiding our baby here?” She asked him, making him laugh. It was funny for him because Jihyo was still half asleep. He took his hand and caressed her cheeks, tracing along her jawline. Jihyo took the time to finally wake up. She sat up with her back against the headrest. Gary was replying to Jungin’s text and she saw his screen. “Is she coming to the studio too?” She asked him. Gary nodded. “Am I gonna distract the two of you?” She asked, feeling bad.

“Aniya… You’re my muse.” Gary said it calmly, his eyes still fixed on his phone. Jihyo chuckled at how serious he was being.

“Well then… Your muse needs to have her breakfast, or lunch, or whatever this is, and then get ready.” Jihyo said, getting out of their bed. Gary looked at her and jumped out of bed as well, following behind her. Jihyo saw their kitchen and how clean it was, she immediately knew that Gary hadn’t had anything yet. “Oppa, you haven’t had anything to eat?” She asked him. He looked at her and shook his head. “Ah… You must be so hungry.” Jihyo said, feeling bad knowing that he must’ve had waited for her. That was why he kept checking on her.

“Sagwa mogeosseo.” Gary said, avoiding Jihyo’s eyes.

“Gojitmal oppa.” She said, laughing. He knew well that she could tell whether he was lying or telling the truth and still chose to lie. She found it hilarious. He never lied about anything important, up to that day at least, but she found him trying to lie funny.

“Why are you such a lie detector?” Gary whined.

“You’re the one who can’t lie.” She said with a soft laugh as she looked inside their fridge. She made rice for the two of them and grabbed side dishes and warmed some soup. He just let her be and watched her as she prepared their breakfast. Everyone knew Jihyo wasn’t the best cook. She wasn’t bad at all, no, it was all for the screen, but her culinary skills was rather poor compared to her other skills. That’s why she liked it when she cooked for him. Because no matter how bad, he ate it like it was the most the most delicious meal he have ever had. “Go get ready while this cooks.” Jihyo told him, knowing that it’ll be a while until the food’s ready.

“We’re not getting ready together?” Gary asked, only to earn a laugh as a response. He laughed along and got ready, then took turns with Jihyo. The two got ready in no time since they were just going to the studio. And a while after, their breakfast was ready.

“Jalmeogetseumnida.” Jihyo said, smiling at Gary.

“Eo… You better.” Gary said, laughing at his own words after. Jihyo laughed too, nodding. He then changed the topic. “In the studio… I might get overly focused on work. Remind me when I’m not paying attention to you.” He told her. She chuckled.

“I like seeing you concentrating on your music.” She told him. “Jinjja jalsaenggyeosseo, oppa.” She smirked, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter