Chapter Two

The Deathbringer

Hell. It isn't what you expect, in fact it's not much at all. A crack in the wall of a cave, that's all it is. There is no devil, no flames or hellhounds, I'm the only visitor hell ever gets. 
Your soul isn't really a physical thing and neither is hell. When your soul enters it gets ripped into millions of pieces, each piece submitted to extreme pain and torture. All of these millions of pieces from millions of people are trapped together, they flow like the flames of fire. That might be were the ideas of eternal fire comes from, it is eternal, only it isn't warm or colourful. 

32 souls I am here to drop off. I can carry a lot more but I enjoy hell, it's so quiet and peaceful. Or well for me, the souls aren't at all peaceful. I like to watch them sometimes, I peek into the crack and watch the endless dancing of tortured souls. I find it poetic and somehow beautiful. I can feel their pain and suffering, it fills me up. What's intresting is that each and every soul, every piece of a soul feels the exact same pain. It dosen't matter if you were a corrupt bankman or a serial killer, in hell everyone is equal. That's how you want it right, you mortals. Everyone treated exactly the same. Well welcome to hell!

I walk up to the crack. No matter how many more souls I put in the crack never changes. You see hell dosen't get bigger, it only gets more cramped.
I stand close to the crack and release all 32 souls with my mind. Some try to flee, those who are still strong enough to put up a fight,  not many at all as you might understand. It dosen't matter anyways coz every single one of them ends up in the crack.
I have tried to release good souls into hell, just for fun you know, but it dosen't work. I can't even get them out of me unless I'm in heaven. It dosen't stop me from still trying every now and then though. I'd do them a favour leaving them in hell anyways.

All the souls has entered the crack, entered hell. I peek in to see how they handle the dance of hell. It's impossible to make them out now though, they are already broken into millions of pieces moving around in agony.
If I had a mouth to smile with I would right now. You will never see a better show than hell! I wish I could stay and watch them forever but I'm never allowed to stay long. I don't know who controls me, but I'm their obidient little dog.

Heaven. Ohh how I love all your believes of heaven. A paradise among the clouds where you will meet all your loved ones again and live happily ever after. Heaven isn't up in the sky, above the clouds looking down on Earth. Heaven is just a different crack, a different cave. No angels, no God, it's just as empty as hell.
But in heaven your soul will be forever intact, no one will ever hurt you or give you pain. That's all we ever want right, not to be hurt by others. We always end up hurting ourselves more than others ever could though. That's heaven, no worries about others opinions or feelings, it's just you. No one will ever hurt you in heaven, but you will be torturing yourself more than you could ever imagine possible. All the pain you are capable of inflicting, all of it you give to yourself. Unlike hell heaven isn't equal. Everyone tortures themselves differently, there are all kinds of different pains. But that's a given, pain. It dosen't matter how good a person you were on Earth or how beautiful your soul is, you will always torture yourself. It seems like when no one else gives you pain you simply inflict it on yourself. It's funny, all you ever are is pain, you just need to get to heaven to realise it.

58 souls to drop off, or well 57 since I'm keeping that babie's soul for a while. It's all the same as hell; I releas the souls and they all go into the crack. No one ever tries to flee heaven though.
I peek into the crack. It's a different kind of pain here, not as sweet and controlled. It's chaos. Every soul busy with torturing itself, every torture different.
Hell is beautiful, heaven is just sad.

Heaven and hell, they really are just two amazing shows, and I'm the only one sitting in the audience.