Chapter 2 : Whut ?

I love you, but i hate you.

<< Hello to you all! We'll start with a new lesson that will speak on the 2nd world war! For that we will have to work in pairs. Badaboum. I do not work in hell team. Especially my two friends get together and I always find myself alone.
- Seulgi, you're going to put you with me! Irene said, as usual.
- Of course you and Hanna tries to find someone? You know, the girl with brown hair, Taeyeon right?
- And to start the day, I have to put all the time with her? I asked, raising an eyebrow of my face. >>

Under the hubbub of the chattering groups I saw that Taeyeon was with Baekhyun .. Ah bah too late.; Usually it starts with Chanyeol. But this is weird, I could see the bottom of the class Chanyeol who was alone watching his table .. Uh, yeah if you want. And there was only him free ... LOOKS. FREE HIM THAT.? YOU'RE CRAZY ME? Oh no not this offbeat life .. He looked up at me and smiled eurk .. WHY I AM NOT GOOD WITH BLOOD Taeyeon ..
 

<< Hey you. ! If he cried when speaking to me.
Ah.; Uh .. yes? It's a nightmare to talk to him .. But I was surprised his voice indeed it has a rather deep voice for a kid ..
- Are you alone?
- Yeah ..
- Do you want to with me? Because in fact we are not the only teammate .. >>
 

I curse the teacher for once what he asked us to faire.Depuis time, I was also going to work with Taeyeon throughout the year. At least, especially if it is the girlfriend of a certain Baek, so a certain guy I like, pff. Brief back to the fact that I have to put up with the dumbest of the school so that means it'll be a disaster and more I do not like it, raaaaagh! Finally I decided to put me with that idiot Service, so what if I have a bad note.

<< Well, I ask you some silence! You will have two months to work on the Second World War so within two months I want a successful study!
- Super .. Thought I. >>
 

After school.


Leaving Class I heard a voice group that relates to me, this serious voice, v was what?

<< What? Yet?
- Today, as we are in the same team that tell you to study in the library? We may find something interesting for duty? He said with a smile, a little embarrassed.
- Uh .. Yeah if you want. He study? Make me laugh? He may want to go intéréssant but it not work, ts.
- Ok here we go now! WHAT LOOKS?
- Qu ... WHAT. ? >>
 

I clapped my hand over my mouth because I thought aloud, aish Hanna shut up, you do not call you Joy for nothing but damn!
 

<< Did you say what? He rubbed his neck after his question.
- Oh no I just say that I agreed. I said talking plated hand still on the mouth.
- Super let's go! Seulgi and Irene will curse me for not coming to see them there, aish, especially if they knew I was hanging there with the biggest idiot of the class. It's creepy.
- Yes of course .. I curse myself EVEN ME.
- Says your name is Hanna is it? Hence he knows my name? >>

Under the eyes of the jealous girls who passed us, we went to the library. Once we get there we went and it was already headed to the History section while I asked myself on a chair with a sigh, I am cursed.


<< Viewing intéréssant this book I found! He said, it will help us! Maybe I should have come into action and flirt? He thought, because remember he has a deal ..
- Uh Oh .. .. Cool! >>

He then tried beside me and opened the book flipping through the pages one by one, he put on his glasses to get a closer look, I'd never seen with glasses, it makes nerd, it's silly and brainy? Waiting for? What the ?
 



* Flashback. *
 

Chanyeol talking to Kai, apparently they were talking about me.
 

<< Well I think the history teacher will make us a bundled work, so you shall put you alone, and put you with Hanna, then you're going to try to bring you closer to her, and you'll see later.
- I do not know if it is easy to reconcile.
- Do not worry, I know her better than anyone. Kai said with a wink. >>

* End of flashback. *

Anyway when he found interesting information he Notta .. And I do what? There was a silence and I did not like the silence. I was hungry for more .. I decided to release a packet of crisps out of my bag and open it slowly Chanyeol turned his eyes to my pack and jumped for joy ..........; EUH YEAH IF YOU WANT.

<< You .. You get .. The CHIPS? SZREZG6TE5T7HYR67UY. He mumbled incomprehensibly. When I said he was going mad in front of the food ..
- Uh .. Yes. >>

Without exception he realized his reaction and blushed heavily, becoming a baked tomato, he was very embarrassed, this is the first time I see it react like that, it changes its bipolar crises me if I can allow .. He placed his hands over his face, laughing, and that he left in a sadistic laugh ..

Baekhyun side.

<< Do you think he will succeed in this dredge Hanna? I asked a little .. Worried?
- Of course! I do this because I want to bring them together, if Hanna does not like is that it must have unconscious feelings for him.
- If you say so .. I sighed, Kai is really player once, it can go very far in his ideas, that's why I'm worried I know do not like Hanna Chanyeol, already the first look she asked him what was fear, that day he saw room ..
- And not just little feelings >> I'm sure.

Kai was drinking a milkshake strawberry simultaneously. He could not help laughing, I still feel it was a hint of jealousy or revenge, I do not know why. It is true that Kai often spoke Hanna finally just me. I even know that she loves me more than it herself, but she knows she can not share as I'm caught ..
 

<< Baek? You're in the clouds? Sehun asked. >>

I did not answer too caught up in my thoughts. Instead, I rubbed my head in response. Chanyeol would already be in action? Or he tries?

<< Hyung? Repeated Sehun waving a hand in front of me.
- Huh? Uh ... What?
- Hyung you were in the clouds, you do not even drink your milkshake apple.
- Oh pardon.
- Let me tell you afford if Taeyeon saw you was in the clouds she kindly ficherait you. << Oh my boyfriend is always in the clouds. >> He said, imitating the voice of Taeyeon.
- Sehun !! >>

Sehun laughed after his teasing. He looked at Kai and then frowned.


<< Kai, why do you care so much that be with Hanna?
- I already say! Listen a little you also say that the others are in the clouds but you it's worse not listen.
- At least I'm broken and I have no wacky ideas. >>

Sehun pouted and turned his head elsewhere as a << I'll sulk, Kai. >>

<< Roh you are heavy! I said finally drinking my milkshake apple.
- Says it to him. Sehun said crossing arms, a real kid that. >>

I blew a good shot before looking at my phone: 16h, I have to leave soon, better leave now so I not support the two idiots.

<< I have to go Taeyeon waiting.
- Do not leave me with him hyung!
- If you stay with, doing yourself I do not have time.
- Tsk Ta taeyeon is more important than me?
- Yes, especially when I'm almost late. !
- Tsss. Sehun more sulking and pricked my milkshake as a << Punishment. >> >>

I left the bar milkshake, and I headed to the bus stop ..

Back to me and the Con ...

<< Sorry for my reaction, I suddenly .. But can I have some chips? He asked, embarrassed.
- Hmm, nah.
- Oh ...
- Excuse me, I laughed, takes on the same package.
- Really? >>

While I addressais him a false-smile-of-death-that-kills-oki, he threw himself on the package and stuffed some chips in , a real eater ..

<< Uh .. Nothing.
- Thank you really. He spoke with his mouth full ..
- This is nothing ..
- Really. >>

I breathed slowly, is not possible. It makes me still a little laugh his reaction, I've never seen anyone love the food that much. At the same time he continued to flip through the pages while I intended to pick a book related to the subject to help him, he agreed so I got up, I was in a book and Raons m interested him, then I decided to take my hands when someone brushed my hand to be able to take it too.

<< Oh pardon!
- ... OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. This LUHAN EST. OH MY GOD ... Sorry, sorry, it's just that this is the most respected college guys .. And no I do not like I'm just admiring OK. >>

Luhan removed his hand that was on my own and blushed softly, a little embarrassed, why. Are. Always. Embarrassed?


<< We want the same book that I see ..
- O .. >> Yes.

He began to smile, a timid smile.

<< If you want, we have to do is share it tell you ..?
- Luhan? A voice asked, turning there was Chanyeol, OK THERE FOUT WHAT THE HIM? IT SHOULD NOT WORK?
- Oh Chanyeol. ! >>

Oh , oh , he takes me all the dreams I was doing there. Chanyeol showed a serious expression, again this is a facet that I did not know him. It looked really cold air. It shocks me a little. Since the first time I met him. Generally Luhan said nothing, but then he wanted to open his mouth to say something but he could not say anything.

<< I think she has other things to do than to share a book with you, right? Chanyeol stated. OK ... It is not well? >>

Side Seulgi and co.

<< It does what Hanna? Seulgi asked.
- I do not know! Of people said they saw him leaving for the library with Chanyeol.
- Chanyeol? She works with?
- She had no choice after all ..
- That's right. But damn I imagine the disaster.
- You bet it has to do crazy? >>

Seulgi looked Irene, they giggled. I can not imagine my calevère yeah ...

<< And you've already tried to talk to Chanyeol Irene?
- Can not ... I'm too shy!
- Oh no, not again! I know you can do it.
- Yeah .. She still Hanna opportunity to team up with him. >>

Irene blushed, it is not jaliuse but just wants to put in my place.

<< Between the two of us I would have it do for Tao. >>

She nodded.

<< All the world knows your feelings for Tao Seulgi. >>

Seulgi blushed and patted the head of Irene.

<< Yah! It's good we understood!
- Holds Hanna never loved someone. >>

If I love someone silly! But it's true that I've never told.

<< One of the boys is going to attract well.
- I remain on the fact whether Sehun.
- Haha, I say she has a weakness for Kai, he often tease.
- I think you're right!
- I think I mostly sue for sure
- Let's talk to Kai?
- Yes I Do! Good idea!
- But then also Sehun. >>

Decidedly she believes that it is thoroughly Sehun ..

<< Okay, if you want.
- Imagine the two love?
- Uh ... Do not put too much thought into the Irene head.

- Well look who's coming! She said, pointing Sehun and Kai. >>