Chapter 5 : Hey, calm down.

I love you, but i hate you.

The next day.


<< It's true that you go out with Kai! Seulgi asked me, surprised.
-Who Told you such nonsense?
-kai Itself.
-And I'm the Queen of England, perhaps! Han bull, I'll type it.
-We Often see it teases you then, yes we can ask questions. >>
 

I cursed myself mentally and I insulted mentally Kai crap.


<< I'll touch him two words me!
-You Sure? You know you can tell us everything.
-I Have nothing to say.
-You Sure? Asked Irene. >>
 

I nodded and I was looking at him when Kai was around. When I saw him get into the college so 'Arrogant.' 'I rushed towards him. It took the opportunity to go directly his hands around my waist while I stopped to slap him but my hand was not able to get up because of him. He pressed me to him and I jettais him a look of disgust. Chanyeol also returned in the school hallway and stood freeze seeing me with Kai, Kai would have benefited from the deal to pick me up? Chanyeol slowly squeezed the bag of chips he would pass me on seeing me, he had a hint of jealousy, and he wondered if Kai just not fun of his mouth saying he dredger evil. Kai took a lock of my hair but I held him back with hand and took the opportunity to get closer to my face, BUT LOOSE ME. And immediately he pressed his lips to the edge of mine, I mean beside mine, believing all that really embraced. But he drank or what? Nothing but his stupid action is fanning the whispers, I had not even seen Chanyeol who was watching the scene with disgust.
 

<< Oh there Chanyeol, I leave you my baby. He said before me a wink.
- CLEAR. Not touch me, I really want to slap you. I whispered.
-It's No reason my sister Hanna.
-But BORDEL. WHY YOU MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE TO SORT QUON TOGETHER AS CEST WRONG! I cried until all the world to hear. >>
 

Thee of Kai lucky I did not slap you for this time but the second time you do something stupid you did recevras.Je parted from Kai grip to return when I saw Chanyeol, he already had his back to leave, uh .. He was not a thing to me? Irene and Seulgi looked puzzled me why Chanyeol part? He heard my cry and breaks anyway?!. Nan but what's that fouttoir. I'll have to catch up. I then followed the running, shouting his name, he was released outside and playing with the package. This was so hurt him to see that Kai '' kissed me. '' He felt betrayed limit. Of course he regretted it, he regretted having done this deed and truth with idiot.Il jumped following my voice calling. He looked away, seeing that I hung my head. He watched for a moment the package before you hand me. Eyes closed, he imagined that I would deny it was so pathetic, it would be expected by chance not jealous? I raised my head to see that idiot service bought me a big bag of chips, bigger than mine yesterday. I was a little hungry but I do not know if I should ... He looked up at me and I made such a long silence came between us, we looked into her eyes, it was still freezing. He decided to open his mouth to speak << Well, eating gifts for all your package. >>. I took it tentatively, placing him in my bag. He wanted to take me in his arms to show that it was he who would win, because if Kai has changed the rules it will not be him who will win. When I got up after being put my package, I looked at him with a smile. Without asking any questions he suddenly put his arms around me and pressed me on to him hugging me ... He wanted all this is a dream and that he would wake up in my arms. But no. He wondered how he had gone that far. That he thought to be a little more direct? By being pathetic he shook me more that I would limit éttouffer I had not even moved a hair so I was surprised. I then patting her back gently, it was cute that reaction from him .. It's never made me even this Kai. We remained like that for several minutes before he stands out to me, it was as red as tomato, failure, worse than that! He placed his hands over his face, rubbing her cheeks. A reaction again cute.

 

<< But what ... Jai Nan wanted ... but I do not believe! I did not want forgiveness .. He said panic. >>

He turned his face, he was so red in red, it made me laugh. I Pokai his cheek as a '' it's okay 'before a smile-smile-always-so-fake. Actually .. Chanyeol had put a perfume that smelled of raspberry, my favorite perfume ... It smells good ... Ok why I say that me? I apologized before leaving, he stood there all red, I had also said that he felt good, that it completely froze. He smiled stupidly because no one had told him that in front of compliments from girls who ran after him.
 

After school.


I was sitting on a bench looking at my hands when I felt his breath on my ear.


<< It forms a beautiful couple apparently. Kai whispered, WHAT'S THE FOUT?
 
-I Have no desire to talk to you.
- But if! Are obliged to you.
-No Thank you.
-You Love Baekhyun is not it? >>
 

I say no to his request, it's too embarrassing. Pf ..


<< Not because Baek told us that he had nascent feelings for you. >>


... .....................................