Chapter 3 : It's embarassing !

I love you, but i hate you.

<< Uh well ..
- Thank you very much. >>

Luhan then left hanging his head. I turned my gaze to Chanyeol, oh damn I'm typing.
 

<< Are you serious? >>

Chanyeol then approached me, not responding to my words, I backed by reflex against the cabinet, he was now close to me always with that serious look.

 

<< Very seriously.
- ...
-Now Take this book and join me to continue the work, thank you. >>
 

He recoiled from me and left to return to the table. I closed my eyes, oh my god .. Breathe Hanna, please you.
 

<< It's crazy times .. Thought I above. >>

So I took the book and I rejoingnais Chanyeol that ended his packet of crisps. Still this silence, seriously it gets on my nerves. I want to break out of here. He looked up at the same time to look at me. The situation was really scary, horrible his eyes had not left, it's stupid.


<< Hm? I asked, annoyed.
- Excuse me for the whole hour. His gaze became a normal hit. >>
 

it had on me strangely relieved. For a moment, he looked at me without saying anything, it's embarrassing. One moment he was playing with his hands, apparently annoyed by so doing. I too was annoyed, I wanted to keep my mind occupied elsewhere. For a while he laid his hands on the package and played avec.On not care anything now ..
 

Baekhyun side.
 

<< Taeyeon you're ready to study at the library?
- Yes I Do! Too bad I did not bet with Hanna.
- You mean you well with it?
- Yes, she's really nice, but it speaks constantly of you, haha.
- Uh Oh .. yes. My heart missed a beat ... Wait what?
- Well gone. She said, opening the door of the library, there we crossed the look of Chanyeol and Hanna, oh no ..
- Baekhyun? Taeyeon asked who saw that I was frozen.
- Oh excuse me, I had a stomach ache, suddenly my stomach gurgled .. Oh excuse can.
- Oh, I see, if you want I brought cookies. >>
 

Then I went into the library after Taeyeon and I was right in the History section ... damn Hanna saw me. Called me I dream. Why I panic so much especially since there like an idiot I go to slow down a book looking everywhere, I'm afraid she's watching me .. GOOD BLOOD. QUICK DRAW THIS ING BOOK OF CHEST, BYUN BAEKHYUN. I finally managed to remove it after that then I rushed head down to Taeyeon. Apparently Chan and Hanna were not doing anything, complete silence between. Well I have to back it with Taeyeon me. Suddenly I had a violent start hearing my name from Taeyeon. The deHanna eyes curled and bent his head, I know what she was feeling, I AM ING AND CRAMER. . !
 

<< Relaxes yourself Baekhyun Fis .. I inspiring and breathable, while I had not responded to Taeyeon.
- Baekhyun-ah !! >>
 

I ran towards Taeyeon, panicking, I was all on my white too scared there.
 

<< I brought something to eat! >>
 

I could not refuse, it was cheesecakes, I love it ... I jettais glances off on Hanna and Chan, he was going to get by him? I took along a cheesecake, then two, then three, and I was eating ... Always look towards the two. Chanyeol watched Hanna, he laughed.
 

<< Baekhyun?
- ...
- Nan but frankly, you're in the clouds and watching you that?
- Huh what? Damn I'm damn cloud me ..
- ...
- Excuse me ..
- You're an idiot!
- There! Thank you must tell me! Otherwise, I ...
- You're a real idiot!

-I Understand Taeyeon.
'Because I love you.

-I Love you >>
 
 

The side of Sehun and Kai.
 

<< Oh Girls! You must be friends Hanna I asked an arrogant tone. >>
 

The two girls looked at each other, laughing. Unlike them, we do not were laughing. Seulgi then cleared his throat and became more serious.
 

<< It was a question. She asked.
-We Listening?
-Are You in love with Hanna? >>