Chapter 6 : Late

I love you, but i hate you.

 

<< She's damn late. ! Chanyeol said, rubbing his head with his left hand and looking at his watch with the right. >>
 

Roh, Kai gives me behind there! I should not even waste my time with such an idiot ... Yes it is a silly one big one. In my 'teases.' 'Always there but he goes too far ... I looked at the time on my phone before I got up from the bench where we talked ... OH NO, OH NO, I AM ING LATE . In addition Kai told me something about Baek but I know what. It's okay, he will tell me next time, in short, I do not dwell on it. I went towards the library, especially given the current delay. After arriving there, waiting for me with Chanyeol an impatient look ... And yes, I'm late, aish ...

<< Chanyeol sorry for the delay! >>
 

I bowed in a gesture of apology. I did not know if he wanted me just for that so good. I'm a bit tired of studying here anymore. Hop I have an idea crazy ... if ... Yeah but I do not know actually ... I do not want it finds me too girly ... But try. Let's go:
 

<< It's okay! He said.

- Uh .. Otherwise chan. >>
 

Well ... Hoping he accepts.
 

<< Yes?

-It would tell you to come shopping with me? HAN THE QUESTION OF SICK ... >>
 

Pff ... Question superr from me what ... Hopefully he'll respond. Tsk ... Idiot! While shopping with a guy that's ridiculous it's mostly for the anniversary of Irene's in soon.
 

<< Uh .. Why?
-It's For the birthday of one of my friends.
-ben If you want I would not say no, I guess you'll buy you a dress?
-ben Logically yes. What an idiot.
-HM .. But suddenly not working? He said, frowning.
Oh okay, we will not work a lifetime!
-...
-Good If you want to come, too bad I would go alone, idiot you are. I went out there to stuff myself have too. >>
 

I decided to turn around and walk towards a bus stop .Then, I could not move .. Looks that keep me here? Plus it hurts .. It was Chanyeol who took my wrist squeezing me tight, preventing me from leaving. He moved closer to my ear:


<< Hey .. That's not what I meant, I have not even had my say me. That thy said I did not want to come? >>
 

Embarrassed, I closed my eyes and sighed slowly, damn it surprises me sometimes ... Wow ... What I? Why I was like that all of a sudden. MEC expects THE SE MAKES ME WHISPER IN EAR ... Wowowow. I need to calm down there. Roh damn, let me go now .. Quick, I need to go! I asked Chanyeol to let me go because it hurt. And that makes him laugh more! NO BUT YOU TAKE ME FOR WHO ?! YOUR LUCKY THAT I FASSE RE NOT PUNISHMENT THAT I WOULD GIVE KAI.
 


Side Baekhyun:

 

I knew that what I said was a bad idea. Chanyeol me now mouth, jaws of last century. Too bad, I should have shut my mouth ... Anyway, I thought it was very cute Hanna.
 

<< Baekhyun?
- Hm? I asked Kai. >>
 

We were at home, the lie-it was there anything not care 'what, actually I was just thinking about her. Its slightly stiff and silky hair made me want to touch them. And his face ... He was like perfect.
 

<< Um, it's there? You're still in the clouds!
Yes .. yes it will.
- You still think of her?
-He Thinks that? Sehun questioned.
-Someone. Kai stated.
-Hey, Called me!
- You dream. >>
 

I felt really weird. So I decided to get some air.
 

<< Well I'll walk a little.
Hey, but you're leaving already?
-Baek Thee what now? And now Suho happens.
-It Happens to weird things is true. Tao stated. >>
 

From my side.

 

Having arrived at the shopping center, we went to take a Bubble Tea and went in several clothing shops. The shop that sold the most things were still the G-Market and clothes were of good quality and not too expensive. I wanted new heels and a dress. I finally found everything several dresses, I took them to try them in the cabin only I need the opinion of Chanyeol, although I feel that it will be ridiculous stuff. He, good fashion? Made me laugh. They were perfect. I tried one by one, every time I left the cabin Chanyeol did not like, damn difficult it is! I finished with the last, I took a black sequined headband with black matching shoes and black sleeveless dress with sequins. When I got out of the cab I rubbed my head shyly, in fact, he looked me up and down, biting his lip, forgetting that he had a bubble tea in hand. Uh .. Why he stared at me like that? This is not normal.


<< Well?

-...

-Chanyeol? Damn meets idiot!

-You're ... Wow ...

-... Thank You?

-HM .. >>


Finally I went back to the cabin to put my normal clothes before taking this dress, thank you Chanyeol for once. On leaving I took my bubble tea and I bus, at that moment I percutai someone was ...