Chapitre 8 : Aish.

I love you, but i hate you.

Viewpoint Me:


 

They are really stupid these guys! Thank you very much Kai Chan pf and go! Anyway they talk a lot and everything that goes through their head out by their mouth ... I could finally do some know Sehun but it is rather quiet compared to the other I think ... Let. Soon it is the anniversary of Seulgi! .I Had bought this dress to express with Chanyeol ... Kai did not let me and the more I saw ..IRENE Seulgi AND GET? KAI ME COWARD !!!
 

<< Heyyyy HEY! Cried Seulgi.
-No.! I affirmed.
Uh ..
-Kai, Let me go. I whispered.
-I See that the two lovers are there. ! Cried Irene, she was looking at him if there was not Chan but he was gone .. And even worse there was no Tao.
-ben ..
-Alley Can come? We are bored .. We went to buy clothes for a party but as you are there you can buy tomorrow. ?
-of Course! Kai is exclaimed.
-It tells you, to drink a milkshake? Seulgi asked. >>
 

Joyeuse, she rushed to a milkshake bar, so basically it was following her. For this afternoon, I wanted a milkshake raspberry to change my mind even if my head was tormented by this guy .. I mean of course Chanyeol Kai still ed. On the way I met someone at the bar milkshake, that person was Baek, oh NO. NO. NO. NO.
 

<< Hey you there! Hyung! Exclaimed Sehun.
Oh guys! ; .. And Girls.
-We Can come to your table?
-of Course!
-Super! Alley people!
Oh Kai yours ..
-Yop. >>
 

Annoyed, I even spoke pas.Après that, we all settled around the table where Baekhyun was.
 

<< Hyung! You drink what perfume? This kid is too curious ... >>
 

The waiter came along and We ordered our fragrances. I looked Baek and he looked at me, oops ...
 

<< Baby? Questioned Kai, I AM THE FERMA-NOT YOUR BABY OK.
-What?
-... Baekhyun said nothing.
-No Nothing left ...
Yeah. >>
 

I sighed, Kai still had his hand around my waist, I had to stand it .. I put my head on his shoulder and said nothing, just because it bored me, nothing else, thank you.
 

<< You are cute! Seulgi stated. ROH. SHH.
Yeah. I always said 'yeah.' 'So it gonflais me.
-Otherwise You bought a dress? I want to see her!
-You See the Seulgi party.
-I Look forward! >>


The day passed normally, but I thought oddly Chanyeol after all ...