Chapter 1 : Let's start.

I love you, but i hate you.

It was a nice and cool late autumn morning. The sun was pointing the tip of his nose. A sweet little cool air was felt. Tree branches were moving slowly and aggressively when the wind was rising stronger. The few fallen leaves flying. We could see the passers who did not need to wear their jackets and scarf despite the season. Children were playing in a park, supervised by parents who were discussing sitting on the benches. This small park was a sight offered by a school opposite. All was quiet ... too quiet.

<< Chanyeol-ah! Cried several girls
- Let go of me!
- But oppa ..
- I laughed girls, what you offer me this time?
- Chocolates! Although this is not the valentine!
- Oh how nice, you are cute.
- Me I offers plush! Said a final.
- You surprise me that I'm not flattered by all that I receive each day.
- Oppa? Asks another. Do you want a perfume?
- Uh ...
- Chanyeol! Cried a boy with brown hair, he was the same size as him, but a little smaller.
- Sehun?
- Oh, you're still busy with these girls?
- I Will Not! >>


Sehun rejoingnit Chanyeol which also had the right gifts. He was embarrassed of it but he used, he was part of the most popular college students with Chanyeol and ten other boys. They received all the time gifts or denominations that despite all rejettaient, gentillement.De the other side of the court I stared at the two boys surrounded by girls. My name is Hanna, I'm 15 and I live in the same school as them. I am accompanied by my friends Irene and Seulgi.
 

<< My word, you still watching? Seulgi asked.
- Yes, but that just makes m laughing, it's ridiculous stuff. I said. >>

Of course these guys do not like me either, I like someone else and even if one of their bands, they do not interest me, the only one who is mature in their groups and is Baekhyun he is the one I love. But none of my friends saient, I do not like to share my feelings with friends or anyone. I know my friend Irene has a weakness for Chanyeol, you can see and talk about it like no Seulgi Tao. But Chanyeol, rah! I can not see it. And his kid mimicry, aish is ridiculous! It is primary dammit. Irene put her arm around mine and looked me in the wink mode, I do not know why but I feel that it will put ideas in the head not possible ..
 

<< Sehun please it shows.
- What?!
- It shows! >>

I turned my gaze to Irene frowning. Sehun might be serious, not nice, mature and all that you want is not that I like but I almost forgot that I did not say baek plaisiait me as toujour. It did not know I loved Baekhyun otherwise they would do anything to help me and I will draw the eye jealous, especially as Baekhyun already has a girlfriend, aish, yes it is called Taeyeon, she's really nice but I'd be damn place TBD .. Otherwise revenont-in that famous Sehun. Since Sehun a tendency to flirt here and there, the only flaw that keeps me well aimer.Ensuite Chanyeol him, but my god, how can love Irene? Looks like a bipolar this guy, he mood changes every time! Kind when he sees all the food it's party and when he embarrassed he places his hands over and blushed, laughing, a real clown, I hate that. Finally, I should be happy for someone she loves Irene despite the bad pick, Irene attention you make a bad pick. Seeing that other members arrived I could see Baekhyun and my heart stopped, Baekhyun knew, he well knew that I was watching, he turned to look at me in the distance and I became all white with pink cheeks. No ... NOT IMPOSSIBLE, air please .. Mom ... AND THAT'S ME THAT SMILES ... I clignotais eyes feeling my heart explode into a thousand morceaux.Irene waving a hand in front of my face but I could not go back to the réalité.Seulgi decided to give myself a pat on the head. I jumped and rubbed my head, damn Seulgi! It hurts ... Of course, must Baekhyun seen that time and he giggles off! YOU'RE DEAD Seulgi RAH. I threw black unr regard to Seulgi and she burst rire.Du side Chanyeol and all the ts, the atmosphere was pleasant, Kai, the greatest player of the group patted the shoulder of Chanyeol.
 

<< Let's play with action and truth?
- Everyone? Chanyeol questioned. >>

Sehun Baekhyun and looked a little bored. Kai and Chanyeol were really in the desire to play this game ... Suho agreed and turned his gaze to the two 'mature.' '. Well why not? Gone, they agreed to do it. Chanyeol smiles of satisfaction and jumped putting his hands over his mouth, and that his feeble crisis joy ...

<< Good beginning? >>

Kai looked Chanyeol smiling, and yes it was yours Chanyeol the first to start. Kai turned to ask him where << Action truth? >> He took action. Kai thought before laying his eyes on me, he knew me too, he knew I liked Baekhyun but especially Chan insupportais me, indeed it is the only person with whom I speak in this group This is Kai. He smiled as he had an idea.

<< I have a deal for you, and if you tried to go out with Hanna? For 1 month? I feel that it will be a child's play.

- Having yeah ... Wait that ..?

-Hanna, This is it. He said, pointing at me while I was typing Seulgi to laugh.

-Mec .. You're not serious.

-It Is beautiful, right? I feel that you are going to get along.

-But Do not like Hanna Chanyeol. Baekhyun said he would be jealous? Or just warned that Chanyeol lost in advance?

-What Thee know? Chanyeol asked smiling, apparently starting to pick me up ... >>