Prince Charming is Jonghyun?!

My Life Like Cinderella

JESSICA'S POV

Where is he taking me?

I blushed harder as we made our way outside.

I decided not to talk since I’m too shy to.

 

“Woo~ You saved me there! Oh... Sorry if I surprised you. I was just running away from somebody.”

Wow. He sounds exactly like prince charming from the shop. Or isn't it him?

“It’s ok...” I whispered.

Now that I’m not talking it’s becoming an awkward silence. Sigh, just looking at him like this is so cool.

 

“So... What’s your name?” He asked to break the silence.

I've established that he's definitely THE ONE.

“I’m Jessica, Jessica Ch- Jung. Jessica Jung.” I don’t wanna be a Choi anyways.

“Jung? That’s new. I only hear Lees and Chois and Kims. I never heard of a Jung... I wonder what relationship you have in Kim Enterprise.”

Yikes! I’m a Choi prince charming I’m just lying! (Not really.) DX

Well I can’t take back what I said, can I?

“Ye-yeah...”

Then there was still an awkward silence. The only thing we can hear was the slow music going on inside.

 

“Okay...Since there’s still music... Do you want to dance?” He held out his hand, and I gladly accepted it.

“Sure...” I blushed hardcore. It was still awkward because we barely knew each other and we’re already dancing.

 

Minutes passed like this, and nothing changed.

HOW CAN I BREAK THIS AWKWARD SILENCE?!

“So...Since you’re here at the party too, what’s your relationshi-“

Before I could finish I slipped and fell and I dragged him with me. I closed my eyes.

PABO PABO JESSICA! YOU ARE LITTERALLY RUINING THIS FOR YOURSELF. >O<

And I realized that opening my eyes was the biggest mistake.

Ever.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

We continued to dance like this for like 20 minutes.

And for the whole thing I just stared at her eyes. It was awkward for me because she was looking somewhere else.

I can’t stand this; I need to break this silence. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

 

“So...Since you’re here at the party too, what’s your relationshi-“ Before she could finish her sentence she slipped and dragged me with her.

Wait a minute.

EVERYTHING IS LIKE IN MY DREAM.

What the heck is happening? I realised I was on top of her.

JONGHYUN! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING! What is happening to me?!

Omo...Her lips...

 

I leaned closer to her and she suddenly stood up.

“I'm sorry!”

Why was my heart beating so fast?

AND WHY WAS I PLANNING TO KISS HER?!

And wasn’t she the one I met at the shop? o.O I was sure that was her...

 

She was going inside and so did I. I took a glance at my watch.

Oh . It’s already 8:29. A minute then I have to go up that stage.

I turned around to see if she was anywhere, but she was gone.

Then suddenly Gyuri came out of nowhere.

 

“Gotcha! I was waiting for you, you know!” Gyuri shouted at me as she dragged me to the stage.

“Hurry!” Gyuri whispered to me. I had no choice.

I took off my mask and went up the stage.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun the son of the president of Kim Enterprise." I stopped. Gyuri looked at me in anticipation.

"As you all know, there has been an agreement for the Choi Company to be joined with the Kim Enterprise in 2 years’ time. So they decided to do that through marriage.” As I was speaking I was searching for Jessica but I couldn’t find her.

“The daughter of the Choi Company, Choi Gyuri will be my wife in 2 years’ time." I gave a fake smile.

"This party is dedicated to the success of Kim Enterprise and also a celebration party for Gyuri and I. That is all. Thank you for your kind support.” I quickly made an exit and got everybody to applause.

I started to think about that Jessica girl.

I really don’t know why.

 

JESSICA'S POV

I came out from the restroom and found him standing on the stage with Gyuri.

Huh? What's going on?

“Good evening, to my friends and family. As you all know, I am Kim Jonghyun the son of the president of Kim Enterprise.”

 

I, was absolutely stoned.

 

“There has been an agreement for the Choi Company to be joined with the Kim Enterprise. They decided to do this through marriage. The daughter of the Choi Company, Choi Gyuri will be my wife in 2 years’ time.”

*/stab

That totally killed me.

 

I do not love Kim Jonghyun. I do not love Kim Jonghyun. 

I repeated over and over again as I ran away.

I probably was just biking around in circles but I didn't care.

I don't like him, right? It's just a little feeling, right?

But why do I feel sad? :(

 

Why did it have to be him? < / 3

 


Haaiiii~ Felt like updating!! Awww~ Poor Jessica didn't have the dream :( And poor Jonghyun has to get married to Gyuri. LOL. I'm not being meaan or anything!! > < Please don't hate Gyuri because of this!! T3T And dubumints!! I updated :>  Waa Jonghyunn!!! Felt like updating today again so I diid. Stupid homework, still here.

6.11.11

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>