Bump! It's Prince Charming!

My Life Like Cinderella

JONGHYUN'S POV

“Yah, yobo! What mask do you think looks good on me and Amber?” I asked Key.

He's good at things like this.

Also since my other friends are busy finding masks for themselves.

“You suit black and white, and since your sister doesn’t like girly colours she suits that gold mask. Also, you’re welcome.” He casually handed two of those masks he described.

“Thanks.” I smiled as I tried to find the rest of my friends who wanted me to buy them their masks.

 

“Yah, where do you think they are?” I asked still looking around.

“They’re probably fooling around again, and playing with the masks.” Key sounded annoyed, although he himself was playing around with the masks and comparing them.

I decided to find them myself. I searched around the shop until I bumped into a girl.

Omo! She's kinda cute.

“I'm sorry!” She bowed.

 “I'm sorry too.” I immediately replied back.

Then she started running away.

Weird. Some people would usually glance at me and notice how very handsome I am.

I guess she's not that kind of person... I’m kind of disappointed. 

I continued searching again and finally found Minho, Taemin and Onew hyung actually fooling around like what Key said.

YAH! What are you guys doing?! I’ve been looking everywhere for you! Have you guys chosen your masks?” I scolded them.

I sometimes wonder how I managed to be friends with them.

But I guess that's because I'm weird like them. :D

“We’ve chosen them!” They all said in unison.

“Hurry up and go to the cashier with me. Make sure it’s not too expensive!”

Geez. These guys always make me pay, but oh well.

They always treat me back.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I tried to avoid him by covering my face and heading towards the very back of the shop.

Ouch! I rubbed my back. Ugh. People should really watc- oh ...It’s prince charming.

How did I even get here?!

 

“I'm sorry!” I stuttered as I tried not to look at him.

“I'm sorry too.” He replied back.

What a dreamy voice. I had to run as fast as I can before I say something weird.

 

I ended up hiding behind the shelves.

He's buying a mask too? Maybe he’s going to the masquerade party mother was talking about.

I wanna come too. But then mother would never let me and plus I have a lot of things to do.

to be me. But here's my chance.

 

I followed him. >.<

 

“YAH! What are you guys doing?! I’ve been looking everywhere for you! Have you guys chosen your masks?” He scolded them.

He has a funny temper. Also he's very short for a guy's height and he kind of reminds me of a dinosaur.

 

“We’ve chosen them!” His friends said in unison.

Wow. They all look so good-looking. The one with the black mushroom hair looks cute.

The tall one looks so handsome and the person on the left has such a pretty eye smile. Beep Beep.

Aish. Already? D:

I turned off my watch’s alarm and headed towards the cashier.

 

I didn’t care of what was around me, but when I arrived at the cashier I didn’t notice he was coming over here too.

Must cover

I slowed down and covered my face with the list and it worked wonders.

“Yah, I told you it’s not supposed to be too expensive...” Prince Charming yelled at one of his friends.

“It’s not expensive hyung! It’s only like 40,000 won ($34.00 US) and it’s the last pair!” The one with the black mushroom hair protested.

Wow, people like them pay a lot for masks like these?!

They should just buy it from the 1000 won shops or something because buying here is a total waste of money!

But then again, it's studded and stuff. o.o

“Fine! But you really have to treat me after this!” He shouted back, and started to calm down.

 

They left the shop, sadly. ;c

Now it was my turn in the cashier. I paid for my sisters and decided to buy my own.

What do you know? Maybe I'll find a way.

 

--

 

I headed to the next shop which where I was supposed to buy their dresses.

I was going to pick a dress but it was too expensive. So I decided to come back tomorrow.

 

I walked back home and found our house a complete mess.

Last time I checked the floor was spotless clean and now there’s little muddy paw prints on the floor and up the stairs.

It was trailed inside my sister’s room. Eavesdropping once again.

 

“Aww. Look at him! He’s so adorable! Aren’t you Roo?” I heard Gyuri talk to the puppy and Roo replied with loud barks.

Ehhh, why would she bring a dog here?! T.T

“How did you get Jonghyun’s puppy again?” Sooyoung asked as she tried to ignore Gyuri’s puppy talk.

“I went to his office just a few minutes ago. I was supposed to meet him but he wasn’t there, and Roo came running towards me, barking really loudly.” Gyuri explained to Sooyoung.

“It must’ve been telling you to go away!” Sooyoung joked and Gyuri laughed.

“You should call him and tell him you have Roo or else he’s going to get worried.” Sooyoung advised.

“Fine.” Gyuri dialed her Jonghyun’s number.

I, on the otherhand, decided to clean the paw prints.

Stupid. D<

 


Hehe. Decided to put Jongkey at the first. But I eventually failed .___. I'm really sorry if it . I, too is not satisfied with this chapter. Since I updated two times today...(not exactly) but anyways since I updated two times... I'll write only one next week. Surrryyyy~! (I still at writing :L)

24.10.11

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>