The Same Dream

My Life Like Cinderella

JONGHYUN'S POV

I was walking in a garden with a girl (I had no idea why.)

We were dancing then suddenly the girl slipped and I was dragged down. I was now on top of her, and she was blushing. 

Of course, I didn’t hesitate.(Still don’t know why.) I slowly leaned over to kiss her.

But those eyes were familiar, not like I had a very good memory but I've seen those before- Ring Ding Dong.

 

I opened my eyes and realized it was all a dream.

I turned to my side and found my phone vibrating.

I quickly picked up my phone and answered it. Why now?

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh Jonghyun-ah!”

“Umma?”

“Yes! Remember what you’ll do tonight okay?”

"Okay, Umma.” She must be talking about the marriage thing. How I hate my love life.

“Okay Bye Jonghyun!”

“Bye Umma..." I groaned as I went back to sleep.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I slipped and fell dragging my prince with me. He was on top of me.

I blushed as his lips almost touch mine. He didn’t hesitate; he slowly leaned over to kiss me. Then his face was starting to become vivid. He looked so familiar... 

As I rubbed my eyes, I could see his face looked so much lik- Beep Beep Beep Beep.

 

Darn you clock. ;A;

I stretched my arms and yawned.

I realised I had to go and make their breakfast and serve it to them before they storm in again.

 

I walked up and entered my sisters’ room. They were still sleeping and the paw prints again.

As I placed their breakfast on their table, I heard dog steps come towards me.

It was the dog. Aigoo. It was chasing me around.

I took a step back everytime it came closer but eventually, since I can't see what's behind me, I slipped and fell. The dog my cheeks.

“You naughty dog!” I scowled. "Maybe I'll let you go for your paw prints since you're so cute!"

 

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

“What was that noise?” I rubbed my eyes to see what was happening and found Roo on top of Jessica.

Yikes! Gyuri won’t be happy if she saw this.

She’s probably going to explode. Owell. Not my problem. I drifted off to sleep again until I smelt my breakfast.

I. MUST. EAT. O_O

 

“Omo... I love this food!” I whispered to myself.

Jessica stared at me.

“You’ll get in trouble you know! Get that dog off you!” I manage to say with all the food in my mouth.

I'm a good person so I covered my mouth before I said that.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

“Okay..” I lifted the dog and put him back to the floor.

“Hey Sooyoung, do you know what the masquerade ball is for?” I asked curiously as I was heading out the door.

“It’s..just..." She stopped and chewed, "A celebration."

Sooyoung swallowed, "Party for the Kim Enterprise. Also a congratulatory party for Gyuri and Jonghyun. So they wanted to invite all the workers and other people they are close to, to their celebration party. Why?”

“Ohhhh.. Thanks. But wait...why are we invited?” I heard Sooyoung groan.

“Didn’t you know Gyuri’s fiancé Jonghyun is the son of the president of Kim Enterprise? You stupid...” Sooyoung had her your-so-annoying face on.

“I didn’t know that... So Jonghyun’s rich? And Gyuri’s going to marry him?!” I shouted unintentionally and made Gyuri wake up.

Now I'm more jealous.

“Why is it so noisy....” Gyuri moaned.

Oh no. I better get out of here.

I ran out of the room and started to sort things out in my mind as I headed to my mother’s room.

So Gyuri’s fiancé is Jonghyun, which is the son of the president of Kim Enterprise.

So prince charming must be close to Jonghyun since I saw him at the shop. I should ask Gyuri to ask Jonghyun if he knew him. 

Have I really found my prince charming? //////

 

 

“Breakfast is here mother.” I said in a calm voice and left immediately.

 

I made my way to the shop and noticed the dress was still there. Phew. I quickly grabbed my nearest size and tried it on.

It was a perfect fit. I went to the cashier and paid for the dress. I still had 40,000 won with me.

 

--

 

I finally went home and found my stepfamily all dressed up for tonight’s party.

It’s 6:45 pm so I’ve got 45 minutes to get ready. As I was going upstairs to my room, someone grabbed my arm.

It was her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Taeyeon asked me.

“I’m going to get ready for tonight’s masquerade ball?” I replied as I tried to get free from her hands.

“It is only for people who are close to the Kim Enterprise and it does not include you.” She raised her voice this time.

“But we Choi ourselves are close to the Kim Enterprise.” I protested. Although I'm not exactly a Choi.

“You are not a Choi. You are a Jung. Besides I will lock every single door in this house once we leave and since it’s already 6:50..."

She glanced at the two, "Sooyoung, Gyuri, lock up all the doors and Jessica, come with me.” Taeyeon commanded.

“Yes.” Sooyoung and Gyuri said in unison.

She dragged me to my room and locked it.

Sometimes I wonder if Taeyeon is really smart.

She never knew I had a window in my room and I already had a plan. 

But I will have to set myself an alarm on my phone so that they won't notice anything suspicious when they get back.

I only get 2 hours to find my prince charming in that party and with a mask on!

I really have to work hard then. My transport...

I’ll just change in the party so I’ll use my bicycle. How useful but inconvenient. 

For now it's time for acting.

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

I got in my suit and put on my mask. 

Beside me was my sister Amber wearing who-knows-what and the rest of my friends wearing I-can’t-even-explain.

Especially Key. I always can't tell what he wears most of the time.

We were all sitting in a table near the stage.

Right now once Gyuri arrives I’m going to try my best to avoid her.

She clings to me like a koala.

And she calls me Yobo all the time, it’s so annoying.

I also have to go on the stage and say that we are going to get married in 2 years’ time.

Is this the reality you guys wanted? ):<

 


Yaaaay! I updated againn~! Heehee. Jonghyun's famous lines~ xD IS THIS THE REALITY YOU GUYS WANTED? I felt like I failed for Jessica's plan. It sounds soooooo lame :L And haha. Finally my bias, Sooyoung got a POV!! Later on the story everybodyy will get a POV (i hopppe.) And I'm sure I want to make a sequel!! Psh. Already decided when I haven't ven finished my story yeet. Paboooo!! Hope you like it!!<33 Saranghaeyooo~<3 I'll update whenever I can!! > <

1.11.11 (Cool date today~)

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>