Once Upon A Time?

My Life Like Cinderella

2 years from now...

JESSICA'S POV

I walked through the beautiful garden with my prince charming. We continuosly laughed together and danced around until I slipped and fell, dragging him with me.

He was now on top of me. 

I blushed as his lips almost touch mine. His eyes stared down deep into pupils. He did not hesitate; he slowly leaned over.

Just a little more, there would be the most amazing touch as he- Knock Knock.

 

 

The horrible banging sound continued from my door. 

Knock Knock. 

It was my step sisters. Ugh. What do they want now?

 

I stood up and tried to keep my balance, I was half-asleep after all. I opened the door and found them storming inside my room.

 

“Uhm. Excuse me? What are you doing not preparing our breakfast when it’s like, 7 o’clock in the morning?” I heard Gyuri growl at me.

“And why isn’t my dress ironed?” Sooyoung complained next. They weren’t usually punctual at anything but why today when I had such a really good dream.

“Why are you early today anyway?” I asked as I got ready to iron Sooyoung’s dress and cook breakfast.

“Because they have somewhere to go to.” I heard my stepmother yell.

 “Oh..Okay..” I whispered.

Sigh. She’s still as scary as ever.

 

 “Now hurry up and do what they told you. You’re so lazy.” She replied to me in the same scary tone.

“Hurry up!” I glared at my sisters as they followed my stepmother outside.

 

--

 

As I went upstairs to serve them their breakfast, I heard Gyuri talk about her fiancé. I was really jealous because she’s lucky she's already found her prince charming. I carefully placed my ear on the door to listen.

Eavesdropping won't do any harm, right?

 

“Omo! I’m really excited! I'm going to see Jonghyun today!” Gyuri shouted with joy.

 

Who the heck is Jonghyun?

I wasn't so informed about these things, whenever I asked I always get the same reply; It's none of your business.

 

“Aigoo. Sister, you need to calm down! You already cried in my arms when he rejected you. Why are you always happy seeing that jerk?” Sooyoung pointed out. Why would her fiancé reject her?

“Don’t worry! I’ll do everything for him to love me back.” Gyuri replied with a tone of determination.

Who knew my sister had a side like this?

I knocked at the door and waited for the usual 'yes' so that I could come in. I placed it at their table and went to the next room. Before I could knock I already heard her say 'come in' (in the usual tone which you don't really want to know). I placed her breakfast at her table.

I was about to head out when she called me.

 

 

“Jessica, come here.” She handed me a list. I opened it and found a list of things.

Great. More things to do, and just when I thought I had free time.

 

“This is a list of things you need to buy for the girls for an upcoming masquerade party at the Kim Enterprise.” She continued.

A Party. Sounds fun, but I already know I can’t go because stepmother will never let me out.

 

“Here is the money.” She handed me cash.

I should buy myself something if there’s enough money for me.

“C-can I ask you where I can buy these?” I tried my best not to stutter but eventually failed.

Her presence was too greatJust joking, she's just really scary.

 

“The location is at the very bottom of the paper.” She replied in a really cold voice.

“You may leave.”

 

I left immediately. I went back to Sooyoung and Gyuri's room to iron her dress and, of course, they were still talking about their love life.

 

--

 

“Sooyoung! Here’s yours dress!” I went and gave it to her.

She grabbed it and as usual, didn’t say 'thank you'.

Nobody in this household does. Don't worry, I’m used to it. :3

 

 

I walked through the silent streets of Seoul. Yeah, it wasn't so silent as I imagined it to be. I was always told that Korea was a peaceful country. Maybe they meant the other way of peaceful. From time to time, I glanced at the paper and back to the shops again. My head is literally spinning.

Where the heck IS that shop?! )X

 

After about 20 minutes of roaming, walking and glancing, I was finally there. I scanned the name and entered with a loud jingle. And to my surprise, as I did, I saw him. Yes him.

Who him?

 

 

 

Prince charming, that's who.

 


First chapter is up! :) I'm really sorry if it's really short ;___; I'm really bad. ahah xD I hope you guys like the first chapter :> I'll try to update next week because school is on it's way .__. I hope you guys can understand!

24.10.11

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>