Message Sent

My Life Like Cinderella

GYURI'S POV

Ring Ring.

He’s so slow and it’s so sad how he rejects my calls all the time.

Ring Ring.

How long do I have to wait Kim Jonghyun?!

Ring Ring. Annyeong~ This is Jjong. I’m sorry but I can’t take any calls right now. Leave a message and I’ll try to call you back.

As usual he never answers.

“Yah….He still doesn’t answer my calls.” I said as I sat beside Sooyoung.

“Just send him a message. You know you should threaten him. Tell him that if he rejects you one more time you’ll kill Roo or something.” Sooyoung laughed like an evil witch.

Aigoo, sometimes I wonder if I’m really related to her but then again, her plan advice isn't that wicked right?

 


Yah! Kim Jonghyun!! I have your Roo!! c:< If you ever reject my phone calls, I swear I will shave her! Well, I’ll be calling you. Make sure to answer Yeobo! Oh. And I miss you! I will see you tomorrow at the party. Remember, answer my phone calls! Saranghae <3

Message Sent! ^ ^


 

After a few minutes I already got a text from Jonghyun.

“Uwaa! Sooyoung-unnie he replied so quickly!!” I excitedly opened my flip top cell phone.

 “Don’t get too excited he’s probably angry at you.” Sooyoung said as she lay on her bed and grabbed the nearest magazine she can find.

 


What?! How did you get Roo!? No wonder she won't answer to my calls! Fiiiiine then, be that way. I’ll answer your phone calls, but please don’t do anything to my precious Roo ;___; And just call me TOMORROW OR SOMETIME ELSE! Also don’t call me Yeobo…It’s weird. I’ll be waiting =.=”

New Message! ^ ^


 

I laughed out loud and boy did it annoy Sooyoung. 

I continued to laugh and text. I didn’t even notice it was already dark.

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

Aish. This girl is really annoying me. 

I cannot allow anything to happen to Roo! D:

I continued to text Gyuri but I couldn’t text properly because of all the noise my friends were making.

 

“Hello-" I said sarcastically.

"Hi." Taemin smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"I can’t text properly because of you guys!”

It has always been like this. They literally live in my house.

Since my friends' dads' work at our company, we all became really good friends.

The first person I met was Minho. I was so annoyed because of his height then Taemin came.

I found him really childish but he’s an innocent guy.

Then Onew hyung came, he was okay but he was always telling me to treat him chicken.

Although after eating some chicken he gives out really great advice. Actually he started to become nicer when he found out I wasn't his 'hyung'.

Last but not the least was Kibum, he was the coolest among them.

We called him Key because he says there’s too many Kibums in the world.

We all became best friends ever since.

 

“I’m just enjoying my chicken here.” Typical Onew hyung, although he wasn't really eating chicken.

It was kind of his way of saying I'm just enjoying what I'm doing. I know, weird right?

“I’m reading a magazine.” Key glanced at me and continued reading and flipping the pages.

“Hyung! That’s not fair! You were supposed to miss a turn!” Taemin used aegyo at Minho.

 “Okay, okay I’ll miss a turn!” Oh Minho, you have got to control your emotions towards Taemin's aegyo.

“Yah...Minho. Taemin. Be quiet! I’m texting Gyuri.” I started to calm down as I was typing up a message.

“Omo! Jonghyun hyung is finally texting Gyuri!” Taemin shouted which trailed across the room.

“What?! Really?!” Key yelled with that are-you-serious tone, “Hey! Yobo! You said you’ll never leave me!”

 “I guess he doesn’t care anymore!” Taemin teased and eventually got smacked in the head.

“Aiyaa... stupid umma." Heh.

 


CHOI GYURI!! DON’T YOU DARE GIVE ROO AWAY! HE’S NOT USED TO ANYONE!! (except ME) IF YOU DO THAT I WON’T MARRY YOU ANYMORE!! AND I DON’T EVEN WANNA MARRY YOU!! = = MY FATHER IS JUST SO WEIRD. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ENGAGED WITH AN EVIL WOMAN LIKE YOU?!

Message Sent~ C:


 

I felt Key whack me on the head. Ouch!

“Ow... What was that for Yeobo?” I asked him using my puppy dog eyes.

“You better not play with Gyuri! Don’t flirt with other girls!” Key narrowed his eyes at me.

 “N-neh..” Wonder why?

 

That’s because I used to be a playboy. I was a kingka back then. */smirk

I know, I’ve changed because my parents threatened me. They say that they will shorten my allowance or something.

And it did happen. One time they locked me inside my room.

Good thing I had snacks hidden in my closet. But now that I’m 21, I had to do a few changes.

A lot of changes. :\

 


Yeah yeah~ I’m not that cruel Yobo. Of course I won’t give Roo away. I’ll just keep her for myself. And make her forget you. Haha. Aren’t I funny? That is sad Yobo~ We're getting married because we love each other. Anways I have to sleep. Saranghae <3

New Message~ C:


 

I don't...love you...Anyways I better sleep too.

I left my friends downstairs.

“Hey hyung! Where are you going?” Taemin asked while rolling the dice.

“I’m going to....sleep.” I quickly replied.

I lay on my bed and began to sleep not knowing if I was going to dream or not.

 

 

TAEMIN'S POV

“Hyung! Jonghyun hyung is being weird!” I said, hoping Jonghyun hyung won’t hear me.

“Me too. He usually doesn’t sleep this early-" Minho hyung got cut off by Key umma.

Here we go, umma the diva arises.

“And he never texts Gyuri!! EVER!” Emphasising the word 'ever' he gave a 'eye-twitching' look.

“Whatever. This chicken is more important than his love life. Or maybe that’s because he’s being a playboy again.” I wonder if I should ask Jonghyun hyung about his love life.

It’d be funny if he only loves one girl right now. Such a bad boy Jonghyun hyung! >.<

“How would you know Onew hyung? We’re all forever aloners here.” Minho hyung said coolly.

“Yes, I would know. I already have a girlfriend.” He demanded. Oh here it is AGAIN.

“Onew hyung, chicken is not a person...” Minho added.

“You’re just jealous.” Onew hyung laughed.

They’re even more childish than me.

I just sat there listening to them fight. Onew hyung’s Love life vs. Minho hyung’s Forever Alone Life.

I must agree with Minho hyung. I too am forever alone and I don't think Onew hyung has a girlfriend. But I don’t mind, I have Umma to nag me.

“No I’m not.”

“Yeah you are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“YAH! Stop it! You’re being such children! You're going to interrupt Jjong's sleep.”

Lol. These children :3

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I finally finished cleaning the floor and the stairs.

So exhausting... =.="

I’ll clean the dog tomorrow to make sure there is not a single paw print in this house!

 

It was getting dark and I remembered the dress I saw at the shop. I packed the brooms and all those things used for cleaning. I went to my bedroom and opened my piggy bank.

Omo! I have enough, I have to save up again though.

 

“I wish that dress is still there.” I whispered to myself as I fixed my bed and entered my sweet dimension.

 


Didn't I tell you last week that I'll be updating this week? >:D It's really late here @.@ I really like this chapter, don't know why > < I think it's because I put on Taemin's POV. GDSAJKSHAKJSH. Such a adorablieeee! I'm being weird. But I put Taekey in here coz I like how Taemin calls Key Umma. :D I always keep my promises. teehee<3 Do you guys feel like it's too long or is it just right? Idk either. Haha. :O I'll update 2 days later, coz I has homework :)) Here's the Adorable Taemin for youu~ [He is such a bias list ruiner DX Stupid Taemin DX]

 

STORIES ADDITION

MVPS ALERT! (or just those fans who just love Lee Jinki)

Why Does It Have To Be You?! ft. Lee Jinki, SHINee & OC

You know you want to! :)

30.10.11

 

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>