Diamond Dust

Diamond Dust

Chapter 5

 

After sightseeing, Kwangsun and Yuri came home to find Luhan eating instant noodles all alone.

 

“Luhan Oppa.” Yuri said happily, running towards him. Luhan smiled up at Yuri, seeing that she seem happy today.

 

“Did you have fun today?” Luhan asked, putting his bowl of noodles to the side.

 

“Yes.” Yuri said, smiling while telling Luhan about all the places she went to visit and the things she saw. Once she was done, she looked down and asked, “You are eating noodles for dinner?”

 

“Yes. You want some?”

 

“Yes please.” Yuri said happily. Luhan picked up the bowl, scoop up noodles with his fork and brought it to as she ate it, “Yummy.” Yuri said, her pale pink plump lips.

 

“Stay here while I go make you some okay.” Luhan said, getting up.

 

“Okay.” Once Luhan disappeared into the kitchen, Kwangsun went to sit across from her.

 

“Happy?”

 

“Very.” Yuri said, smiling “Oh. Where are your parents? I haven’t seen them in a while.”

 

“They are overseas. They are really busy so they don’t have time to come home all the time.”

 

“Oh, I see.” Yuri said sadly, “But don't you guys get sad?”

 

“Yeah, we do. Parents are supposed to be near their children but ever since we were little, they weren’t around that much so our relationship isn’t that close.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Yuri said.

 

“It’s not your fault so no need to apologize silly.” Yuri stood up and walked over to Kwangsun to hugged him. That was the scene Luhan saw when he came into the dining room. He looked down at the bowl of noodles before sighing.

 

“Yuri.” Luhan said softly, looking at them. He accidently dropped something with a loud bang, making Yuri pulled away. She smiled at him before walking over to her seat.

 

“Here you go.” Luhan said, placing the bowl of noodles in front of her.

 

“Thank you.” Yuri said, smiling before she started to eat.

 

“I’m going to bed now.” Luhan said, starting to walked out of the dining room.

 

“Oh, okay. Goodnight then.” Yuri said sadly. Luhan stopped at the doorway to go out of the dining room before turning around to find her looking at him.

 

“We are having a street promotion soon so would you two like to come and help?” Luhan asked.

 

“Yes, I would love to.” Yuri said, the smile returning back.

 

“I guess.” Kwangsun said.

 

“Great. Come down to the company tomorrow and we will discuss it with the others okay?”

 

“Okay.” Kwangsun and Yuri both said in unison.

 

The next day, Kwangsun and Yuri went to the company and met up with Luhan before he took them around to meet his co-workers.

 

“Okay. This is great. We will set things up and get started next week or so. Oh yes, my wife and brother will be helping also so that’s why they are here today.” Luhan said to all his advisor, so that they will know.

 

“Hi everyone. I'm Kwangsun Xi.” Kwangsun said, bowing to everyone in the conference room, “You all met me at the party along with Yuri, my brother’s wife so it will be nice working with you all.” He said, smiling.

 

“Nice to see you again, Kwangsun-Sshi and hoping to work with you soon.” One of the advisor said, smiling back, happy that they will be getting helped.

 

“Nice to see you again, Yuri.” Yuri turned to looked to see who said that to find that it was one of Luhan's friend, Kim Myungsoo, from that night.

 

“Yes.” Yuri said, smiling back just to be kind. Luhan saw from the side that she was trembling a bit and didn't like it at all.

 

“Meeting adjourned and whoever signed up to help set up, please show up.” Luhan said, getting up. Everybody got up and left. People went up to Luhan and Kwangsun, asking them questions while Yuri just stood there and smiled at the co-workers until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Hello.” Someone whispered, behind her.

 

“Uh...hi.” Yuri said, trying her best not to be scared and tremble in front of Myungsoo.

 

“I missed you.” Myungsoo whispered into her ear.

 

“Uh...I’m sorry but...” Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed Yuri and pulled her away from the conference room to a secluded place, “No one will bother us here.” Myungsoo said, kissing Yuri's neck.

 

“No, stop.” Yuri said, pushing him away.

 

“Shhh. You don’t want Luhan to hear, right? Be a good girl like that one night and I won't hurt you.” Myungsoo said, as he continue kissing her shoulders.

 

“No!” Yuri yelled, pushing him away.

 

Back in the conference room, Luhan turned to looked at Yuri to see why she was so quiet to find that she was nowhere in sight.

 

“Kwangsun. Have you seen Yuri?” Luhan asked, still searching around the conference room.

 

“No. She was supposed to be in here with us.” After Kwangsun said that, Luhan quickly left the room, having a bad feeling settle in the pit of his stomach. As he got to the hallway, he stop to find Yuri's mickey mouse on the floor and picked it up.

 

“No! Let go of me!” Yuri yelled, from the stairway.

 

“Oh, come on. You have slept with me and my other friends so why not now?” Myungsoo asked her.

 

“Because Luhan Oppa doesn’t know about this. Besides, he didn’t say anything.” Yuri said, pushing him away with all of her strength before running towards the door. Before Yuri could opened it, Myungsoo grabbed her from behind and began touching her again.

 

“Stop!” Yuri yelled, with tears streaming down her face.

 

“What the hell are you doing to my wife?!” Luhan asked angrily, punching Myungsoo once he got the door opened.

 

“But you let us...”

 

“That was different. She’s my woman now so don’t touch her again, or I will kill you myself.” Luhan threatened, "Now, get out of my sight." Myungsoo got up from the floor, still holding his thick busted lips as he walked away silently. Yuri looked up at Luhan before reaching out to take her mickey mouse back. Once Yuri got her mickey mouse back, Luhan shocked her by pulling her into his arms.

 

“I’m sorry.” Luhan said, against her hair, “I’m really sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. Luhan Oppa saved me.” Yuri said happily. She looked up at him and smiled.