Diamond Dust

Diamond Dust

Chapter 1

 

The next morning, Yuri woke up to find Mr. Xi was already there, waiting for her.

 

“Hi mister.” Yuri said happily, holding onto her mickey mouse.

 

“Hi.” Mr. Xi said, taking her hand. She felt warm and smiled up at him.

 

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked.

 

“To get marry.” Mr. Xi answered. As she walk out of the door, she saw her parents and sister looking at her. She smiled at them but they didn’t smile back. They got into the white mercedes and drove off. He took out a piece of paper along with a pen and gave it to her while she only looked at it.

 

“Sign that please.” Mr. Xi said.

 

“Okay.” Yuri said, signing her name down on the paper, making him smiled.

 

“Okay. So now, we are officially married but you can’t get into my business and I won’t get into yours, deal.” Mr. Xi said to her.

 

“Okay.” Yuri said, smiling “Mr. Xi. You are only marrying me because you are just using me, right?” She asked, looking at him.

 

“Yes. I’m just using you and please, called me by Luhan now since we are officially married.” Luhan answered.

 

“Okay.” Yuri said, smiling. She turned sideways to looked out of the window, holding onto her mickey mouse.

 

The car stopped in front of a big, white house as they got out. He led her through the house and into her room.

 

“This is your room. We will sleep in separate beds.”

 

“Okay.” Yuri said, smiling. Luhan closed the door behind him as he went out while she went to open the window to get some fresh air. She looked outside and smiled as the sunshine poured in, “Hey, Mr. Mouse. It’s just like my old house.” She said, smiling sadly. She kneeled down on the floor and lay there. The door suddenly opened, making Yuri stared up at a guy. He walked in and closed the door behind him before walking towards her.

 

“You are Kwon Yuri, right?” He asked, smiling.

 

“Yes.” Yuri said, getting up.

 

“I’m Xi Kwangsun.”

 

“Hi Kwangsun-Sshi.”

 

“So, you are my Hyung's wife, huh?” Kwangsun asked.

 

“Yes.” Yuri said, smiling “Say hi Mr. Mouse.” She said, holding the mickey mouse out.

 

“Hi, Mr. Mouse.” Kwangsun said.

 

“You are Luhan's younger brother?”

 

“Yeah. Hey, Yuri-Sshi. You know that my brother is just using you so why are you so happy?”

 

“I don’t know. I just do.” Yuri said, smiling. Kwangsun sighed.

 

“Okay Yuri-Sshi. I will take you around the house since you are new here.” Kwangsun said.

 

“Okay.” Yuri said happily. As they were walking down the hallway, talking, Yuri saw Luhan kissing another woman and suddenly felt a pain stabbing her heart while Kwangsun got angry.

 

“Hyung! You shouldn’t cheat anymore when you have just married Yuri-Sshi!” Kwangsun said angrily.

 

“So? You think I care about that retard? I’m just using her.” Luhan said, kissing the woman again, and going into the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

 

“Hyung!” Kwangsun yelled angrily.

 

“No, Kwangsun-Sshi. Don’t.” Kwangsun turned around and looked at Yuri to see that she was still smiling.

 

“It’s okay so don’t worry. Besides, I’m not really crazy Kwangsun-Sshi.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Ever since I was little, my parents have always thought that I was crazy so I acted like one and they seem less concern for me.” Yuri said, smiling sadly, “I only have Mr. Mouse with me.” She said, holding it up for him to see, “Yuri.”

 

“You said you had show me around the house, right? So, let’s go.” Yuri said, smiling.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Hey, Kwangsun-Sshi. You are around my age, right? 15?”

 

“No, I'm 18. Hyung's 24.”

 

“Ah, I see. Well, show me around the house, Mr. Kwangsun.” Yuri said, still smiling.

 

“Okay.” Kwangsun said, grabbing her hand and showing her around the house.