chapter three:: meeting your neighbor^^

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a monday and you had nothing to do since you still have one day until you are enrolled in school with your siblings, you stayed all day home until it was 15.00PM your siblings came to you and asked you to go out with them to discover the surroundings and you agreed.

-harry: maria, let's go out!!!

-you: why!! i'm too lazy to get up!!

-sarah: come on!! please!! mom won't allow us to go out if you're not with us!!

-joseph:mariiiaaaaaaa pleeeeaaassseeeeeeee (with a cute small pout)

-you: ahhhhhhh!! okay! okay! i'm coming!!

you took your back pack since it has all your needs (wallet, phone,....), you wore black jeans, a baggy white shirt and an EXO jacket ,and you headed out with you siblings. you let them dragg you almost everywhere (to the park to play, to buy snacks....) after a while it was already 16.30PM so your mom called you to come home to settle your school things and get ready for tomorrow's classes. and when you were about to return home with your siblings you noticed that you went in another way that you didn't know, which means that you are .......LOST!!!!

-you: harry, sarah, joseph stay close to me, i think that we lost our way home!!

-sarah: what do you mean????

-harry: joseph, come over here we need to go home!!

(your bro harry is a little bit more mature than his actual age so always helps you)

-you: akay guys let's go from the way where we came i think that we will find the house this way!??

and as soon as you turned arround you bumped into someone and you fell on the ground! ::

-your siblings: maria, are you okay!!

-you: yeah! i'm okay!!

-the girl (the one that bumped you) : oh my GOD! i'm sorry are you okay!!??? (she spoke in korean)

-you: (you understood what she said but you answered in your language) yes! i'm okay!!

-the girl: henn!! what did you say!!! are you a foreigner!!??

-you: (this time you answered in korean) oh!! yes don't worry about me! i'm okay!!. and yes we are foreigners, we just moved here yesterday but now we are lost!!

-the girl: oh!! you speak korean very well! i can help you to find your house just show me the adress!! by the way my name is jung eunji!

-you: oh!! thank you eunji-ssi!! i'm maria, maria tommy i'm from__________!! nice to meet you!! these are my siblings!

(your siblings can speak korean by the way)

-harry: hi, i'm harry!

-sarah: i'm sarah!!

-joseph: i'm joseph noona! (with a cute lisp) 

they shook hands with eunji. you showed the adress to her and she had this surprised look on her face::

-you: what's wrong! you don't know this adress???

-eunji: NO!! nothing is wrong it's just that i think that you guys are my neighbors!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter