chapter twelve:: the confession and MARK's appearance ^^

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after you and myungsoo were at your parents house, you found all of them sitting in the living room as the maids served you some tea, and then::

-your mom: maria, myungsoo, sit down, we have some news to tell you !!

-you: oww!! okay!! (then you sat with myungsoo on the couch facing both of your parents)

-myungsoo: so what are the news!! 

-Mr.kim: okay!!! i'll be straight forward!!! you are getting married earllier than what we already decided!!!

-you and myungsoo: WHAT??!!! WHY??!!!!! WHEN???!!!!!

-your mom: you are getting married friday next week!!!

-you: what!!! why mom!!! just tell me why!!! we haven't even finished our school!!! we don't even really know each other that good!!!

-myungsoo: maria's right!! it's still early! and we still need to get to know to each other more!!! i don't even know when her birth day is neither does she!!!!!!! long story short!!!! we still don't know each other enough to get married already!! and when we accepted this deal, you guys told us that we will get married after we finish our school, which obviously still hasn't finished yet!!!

-Mrs.kim: maria, please agree with us, huh??? we have our own reasons!!!! it's not like we're doing this randomly!!!!

-myungsoo: so!!! what are THOSE reasons mom!!!!!!!

-your dad: well, we have companies problems!!! is that enough for you!!!

-you: dad, our company back in ____________ can't just have a problem out of the blue!!! explain everything to us or else i wouldn't accept this marriage anymore!!! i know that since i was young, and since i was the eldest daughter i was implying to your orders, heck, i even took the scientific orientation to make you happy even if i do really like it, but please explain to us, it's really stressing and enough for me to marry at such a young age, i'm not even 18 years old yet.

-myungsoo: i'm sorry, but i must agree, maria is right. you need to explain everything to us!!

-your mom: listen, after we explain both of you are going to agree to the deal without any further complaints!! okay!!??

-you and myungsoo: okay!!

-Mr.kim: well actually your company back there in ______________ is having some finacial problems.

-your dad: one of the board directors has been caught stealing money from the company, and he put us in a big debt, but, unfortunately he ran away, and no one knows where he is now, so we need to pay those debts or else, the company will go down, and we'll go bankrupt because even if do have my work at the bank, i still need to pay those debts since i don't want those dangerous people chasing after my family or hurting them!!!

-you: DANGEROUS!!! how?? what do you mean!!!????

-your mom: that man was dealing with gangsters with our company's name, he even gave checks!!!! he literally intended to destroys the company!!

-Mr.kim: so maria, myungsoo, both of you need to marry as soon as possible so that we can merge the twoo companies along with your marriage.

-Mrs.kim: maria, agree please, you wouldn't want to regret not saving the company when you could!! and the company has been running for so many years now by you great grandpa!! you wouldn't want that it disapears suddenly just because of a little mistake that some jerk made!! right???

-you: ugggghhhh!!!! okay, okay!! you're happy now!!! GOD!!! i can't even refuse, i feel like everything is my fault!! even my conscious is bothering me now!!!! uhhhhhh!!! ireally hate myself!!!

-your mom: ohhh!! don't say that sweetie, you saved the company!! be proud.

-Mrs.kim: well now that maria agreed, i guess that myungsoo already has too!!!! (she smiled at myungsoo with a look on her face that say "if you dare to say no, you will regret it for your whole life" )

-myungsoo: yeah, yeah!! i don't even care anymore!!

after hearing what he said you were hurt a little bit, you didn't know why, but you felt hurt because he said that he doesn't care.after a while of discussing about the matter with your parents, you both had dinner with them and then you headed to your own house. the ride back home was awkwardly silent, but only to myungsoo, since you were lost in your thoughts for the whole time.

as soon as you entered your house, you headed to your room without even sparing him a glance, he thought that you're acting weird but he ignored it. both of you then went to sleep right away since you still had school next day .

the next day when you woke, you got ready, then you went down and prepared breakfast for you and myungsoo, when finished preparing it myungsoo was already done preparing himself and ::

-myungsoo: good morning maria!!

-you: good moring myungsoo ! (you returned his greeting with a smile) 

you served breakfast, and when both of you finished, you washed the plates, and just as myungsoo was planing to tell you that he's going to drive you with him to school, you got a call from jungkook::

-you: jungkook oppa!! (you answerd with such entusiasm that made myungsoo a little bit sad and angry at the same time)

-jungkook: hi maria!!

-you: soooo.. why did you call oppa,, couldn't you wait until i get to school!!!

-jungkook: well actually i need to see you before school starts!! i have something important to tell you!!! it's urgent!! (he said with a serious tone that made you somehow worried)

-you: why oppa???!!! did something bad happen to you??? are you okay!!!??????(you said quite worried about your FRIEND, but myungsoo heard you and he felt hurt and he doesn't even know why).

-jungkook: i'll come get you!! i'm near your house!! because our talk needs to be in private!!

-you: okay oppa!!! i'll wait for you!! (then you ended the call and turned to myungsoo) myungsoo!!! just go without me!!! jungkook oppa is coming to get me!! he said that he needs to talj to me.

-myungsoo: who said that i was waiting for you!!! i was not going to bring you with me to school are you crazy!!! what if anyone sees me with you!! i don't want to be embarassed!!!

-you: (you felt a little bit hurt but you kept your smile and answerd him back) yeahh! right!! i'm stupid to think that way right??? anyway bye now!! (you bid him goodbye as you heard jungkook's car arriving in front of your house)

as you got out, myungsoo grabbed his hair with frustration, he thought that he was really stupid for saying those words to you, because you looked really hurt after he said them....

you got int the car with jungkook and headed to a park near your school since it was still early for the first class to start, when you arrived there both of you got down and went a near bench, both of you sat down there in an awkward silence until you decided to break the ice and intiated the talk::

-you: oppa, why did you bring me here!! what did you want to talk about!! it seemed really important when you called me!!

-jungkook: actually i....i-i have something to tell you, there's this thing that has been bothering me for a while!!!

-you: ohhh!! really what is it!!!

-jungkook: actually i like you!!!!

-you: (you replied inocently with a smile) i like you too!!

-jungkook: ( with  a REALLY wide smile) really !???

-you: duuuhhh, you're my friend dude,,, of course i would like you!!! (you replied in a 'matter-of-a-fact' tone)

-jungkook: (his smile droped and he sighed) maria!! that's not what i meant!!! i like the other way, not jst as a friend but as a girl. well actually i don't just like you, but I LOVE YOU!!!

-you: (your eyes widened as saucers and you stuttered) ju....jungk-kookk!!! w-what do y-you m-mean???

-jungkook: OMG!! maria, why the hell are you so inocent!!! i said that i love you, not only as a friend, but more than that, i love you as a woman!!! (he said a little bit frustrated)

-you: no, you can't oppa, you just can't!! i'm engaged to be married, you just can't!!!! 

-jungkook: well you're not marrying because of love!! right so we can still be together if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter