chapter thirteen:: chasing Mark away/confessing/ wedding preparations

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of sleeping you woke up and found myungsoo next to you, as soon as he noticed that you woke up, he helped you to sit up, and then ::

-myungsoo: you woke up??? How are you feeling??

-you: I’m okay!! But… what happened!!

-myungsoo: I don’t really know!! Go and ask eunji!!! I’m going to my room anyway!! Eunji is waiting for you downstairs with that boy!!! (He said coldly and left you alone in the room)

-you: (you thought to yourself) what’s wrong with him??? Did I do something wrong!!!! I’m sure that I did nothing to him, so why is he mad at me!!!

-eunji: (she suddenly showed up with mark behind her) Maria, you woke up!!! OH MY GOD I was so scared!!! What happened to you!!! Did this do something to you!!!???? (She glared at mark)

-mark: I told you guys that I did nothing to her!! What is wrong with you why are you accusing me!!?

-eunji: oh really!!! If you didn’t do anything why did she faint!! She was just okay before she opened the door for you!!! You must have done something to her!!!!!! (She said angrily)

-you: jiji, can you leave us for a second!!! I need to get this thing done with!!

-eunji: okay sweetie, but if he dares to do something just call for me, and I’ll break off his neck!!! (She said while glaring at him)

-you: okay (you smiled at her, then, as soon as she got out, your smile disappeared and the atmosphere around you became dark and cold, you glared at mark) what do you want!! Why did you come here???!!

-mark: I came for you, I still love you Maria!! I regret everything I did to you that time. I want to get you back! I still want you to be mine! I don’t care if you’re engaged!! Everyone know that it’s arranged, so you don’t love each other!!

-you: WOOWW!!! (You clapped your hands and laughed sarcastically) you never failed to amaze me with your acting talent!!! REALLY!! After all this time, and after all what you did to me, you come to my house where I live with my fiancé and tell me that you want me, that you actually love me and you want me back!!

-mark: (he said seriously) yes!! I really love you and want you!! So come back to me Maria!! You know that my family is just well off like you and I’m the only heir to our company, so you have nothing to worry about!!

-you: really mark!! You think that I care about money more than I care about love!!! You think that I’ll leave myungsoo who takes care of me all the time and go with you!!

-mark: no I don’t think that you’re a materialistic girl, that’s why I came here to apologize for what I did to you that time!! I’m sorry!

-you:  really! After using me to win a bet that you had with your friends, after that I found you sleeping with another girl, after that I heard all your words about me, and after that you dumped me in front of everybody that I knew back in Thailand (let’s pretend that you lived in that you lived in Thailand for a year), you still think that I will get back to you, you made me a joke to everyone, you think that I simple ’’sorry’’ will make everything alright when it’s not!! I still have nightmares from what you did to me, I was devastated!! And now you come and tell me that you love me and you want me back!!! Please get out of my home and play your jokes out there on some other rich silly girl!!I know that you only came to me after you knew that I’m rich and that my dad owns the biggest company in __________!!  Don’t ever come back here, I’ll be a married woman next week so I would prefer it more if you never show up again like today! I want you to disappear from my life like I did from yours when you told me so!!! (You got up and opened the door for him, you found eunji and myungsoo standing in front of the door, and obviously they were listening to your conversation with mark)

When you got out there were tears in your eyes and myungsoo noticed them, so he came to you, hugged you and took you to his room, and he told eunji to get mark out of the house::

-eunji: follow me !! (She told mark coldly)

-mark: stop calling me that will you!!! (He said quite irritated with her)

-eunji: no I won’t !!! After all what you did to Maria and what I heard from your conversation now, you will always be an for me!!! (She said coldly while glaring at him)

-mark:  I apologized for what I did, why can’t you just accept it!!

-eunji: it’s not me who should accept it, and I don’t think that Maria is going to accept that useless apology any time soon, so get out and go away, don’t ever come back here and do us all a favor!!! (She opened the door and waited for him until he got out and she closed it loudly on his face)

Just right after closing the door eunji headed to myungsoo’s room and knocked on the door::

-myungsoo: get in!!

-eunji: is Maria still awake??

-you: yes I am!

-eunji: well I guess that our sleep over will get suspended for today, I’ll come over another time, my mom called me a while ago, she told me that I need to attend a meeting with her tomorrow so I can’t stay with you.

-you: I’m sorry; I must have bothered you with my problems!!

-eunji: no you didn’t,  no need to apologize, we’re friends, I know the way out so no need to accompany me, I guess that both of you need to talk things out!!! Don’t think that I didn’t notice the dark and awkward atmosphere around both of you; it’s not just me actually all of our friends did.

-you and myungsoo: okay!

-you: get home safe!!

-eunji: yeah yeah, my driver’s already here!! Bye bye! (And she left you alone with myungsoo)

It was awkward between you two for a while then myungsoo initiated the talk::

-myungsoo: so…I guess that we really need to talk since everyone says that there’s a weird aura around us!!

-you: I guess so!!!  So will you start and tell me what’s been wrong with you!! You’ve been acting all cold to me since jungkook picked me up!!

-myungsoo: you call him just jungkook now!! Without “oppa”.

-you: well something happened and the things are kind off awkward between us now!!

-myungsoo: I actually know what happened!!

-you: really!! How?? Were you following us?

-myungsoo: (he scratched his neck) actually, I did, because I was curious to why he was asking to meet you so early in the morning and why couldn’t he wait until you guys meet at school, and I heard everything, how he confessed to you and how you accepted him!! (He said sadly in the end)

-you: wait!! What?!! I accepted him!!???? When??!!!!! Are you out of your mind!!!!! (You said quite surprised after hearing him)

-myungsoo:  well yeah!! I heard him say that he likes you and then you said that you like him too and after that I left.

-you: so that’s why you were avoiding me the whole day!!

-myungsoo: yes!

-you: you’re an idiot you know that right!!

-myungsoo: what!! Why??!!

-you: well you understood all the conversation wrong!!

-myungsoo: how!! Didn’t he confess to you!??

-you: he did confess to me, but I didn’t accept his confession, I said that I like him but as a friend no more and no less, and also one more thing to think that you’re an idiot, like and love are two very different words, the difference is really big between them!!! Don’t you know that!!

-myungsoo: wow!! I’m really an idiot!! (He said while scratching his head) but then who do you really love?

-you: really, do you need me to answer that!!

-myungsoo: well yeah!! I do need you to do so.

-you: you tell me first and then I will tell you too.

-myungsoo: you really want to know who (then he stood up and started heading towards you who were sitting on his bed)

-you: (you stuttered) y-yes, I …I really w-want t-to know!

-myungsoo: (he started getting on top of you on the bed) I. LOVE. YOU (He insisted on his words)

-you: (your eyes were wide open from the shock) w-what, me??? Are you playing with me?

-myungsoo: no I’m not, now tell me. Who do you love?

-you: I love….uhhhh…. I love …… iloveyou!!! (You said hurriedly)

-myungsoo:  what? Who did you say you love? (He said with a smirk because he already heard what you said but he was playing with you)

-you: I said I love you.

After saying it you felt myungsoo’s lips on yours, you were shocked at first but then you slowly responded to his kiss, after a minute you stopped because you were short of breath. Then he got off you and lied down next to you::

-you: promise me that you’ll never leave me like he did!!

-myungsoo: like who?

-you: mark! Now promise me!!!

-myungsoo: I promise you that I won’t leave you no matter what happens to us in the future!

-you: okay I believe you! (You smiled at him)

-myungsoo: now there is this thing that I’m curious about!

-you: what is it?

-myungsoo:  what happened between you and mark??

-you: long story short, he betrayed me! 

-myungsoo: what did he do to you?

-you: he had this bet with his friends, that he has to date the fat girl in the school, and of course that was me, the only fat girl in there. So he approached me first and I was stupid and accepted him because he lured me with the talk and I actually had this crush on him, we dated for two weeks, and then one day I found him sleeping with a girl in his apartment, they were talking about me, he said hurtful things and that I was only a bet to him, and then after I faced him at the school’s cafeteria about what he did, he dumped me in front of everyone I knew, and actually all that happened on the same day. (You said sadly)

-myungsoo: (He hugged you closer to him) I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have asked you about this.

-you: no, don’t be sorry. I felt like telling you anyway! I’m feeling much better after telling you now. (You smiled at him and hugged him back)

The both of you slept in myungsoo’s room. The next day was Saturday, so you both slept until 10 am, when your mom and mother-in-law came for you since you had to go to choose your wedding suit and dress.

Your mom and mother in law were calli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter