chapter nine:: fight and an engagement present ^^

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after seeing myungsoo half , screaming your lungs out from shock and calling for your mom, she got into your room ::

-your mom: what !! what happened!!!!

-you: oh !! nothing happened!! i'm just SLEEPING WITH  A GUY IN THE SAME ROOM!!!

-your mom: ohhh! i thought something bad happened!!! so that's my cue to leave!! (she smiled and was leaving until you stopped her)

-you: stop mom!!! where do you think you're going!!! didn't you hear what i said!!! because i'm pretty sure that i screamed it!!! MOM!!! i'm a girl and he's a boy!!!! WE CAN'T SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM!!!

-myungsoo: it's not like we are going to do something!! just sleep, and tomorrow i will go to my house!!!

-your mom: you see!! myungsoo has no problem with it!!!

-you: well, I GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT!!! heck the only guy i ever slept with is either joseph or harry!!!! how do you expect me to sleep in the same room with  a guy that i don't really know!!!

-myungsoo: (he tought) ouch!! that hurt!! she just sees me as a guys who she doesn't really know!!! (then he spoke loudly) maria, i assure you that nothing is going to happen, i will even sleep on the couch in your room, since it's big anough for me, and tomorrow morning i will even leave before you notice it !!!!

-your mom: NO!!! maria tommy you rude girl, he is your fiancé, there is nothing wrong in him sleeping with you on the same bed!!! and KIM MYUNGSOO!! are you out of your mind!!! why would you leave before she wakes up!!! you must stay until you have breakfast with us!!! because tomorrow me, my husband and the kims have the present of your engagement already ready for you!!! and maria let me remind you don't you dare!! AND I MEAN IT DON'T YOU DARE TO LET HIM SLEEP ON THE COUCH OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE ME !!!! (she emphasized her last words and left while banging the door which scared you quite alot) 

-you: (you turned to myungsoo and glared at him) you did it on purpose didn't you!!!!!!!

-myungsoo: yahhh!!! do i look that low to you!! that just because i wanted to sleep next to you i will turn your mother on you!!!

-you: yeah!!! i can expect anything from you!!!

-myungsoo: so that means that you don't trust me??

-you: yes i don't trust you and i hate you!!!! i hate you so much for turning my mom on me!!!!

-myungsoo: (he screamed at you) yahhh!!! and do you thnink that i love you!!!! i was thinking that we could get along but heck you don't even get my words!!!! i already asked you for forgiveness for my previous act, and you still don't believe me!!! what should i do!!! should i just kill myself for you to trust me!!! i spent one week with you in the hospital, i've showed you a side that i never showed to anyone even to my best friends AND you still don't trust me!!!! 

-you: (you couldn't answer and you just looked at him bewildered but to him it seemed that you didn't care)

-myungsoo: okay!! i guess that your silence is my answer and my cue to leave!!! goodbye maria tommy!! i will make your dream in not marrying me true!!! i will make sure that my parents and your parents will cancel our marriage!!! (he got out and slammed the door to your room loudly leaving you shocked behind him )

you wanted to go after him and apologize since you acted really childishely, but you couldn't, you couldn't move and speak, you were just standing in your place like a statue until your mom came in huriedly and that was your cue to start crying::

-you: (you wailed while crying and hugging your mom) mom i didn't mean it i swear!!! tell him to come back, i believe him just tell him to come back, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter