chapter fourteen:: picking up your besties ^^

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-you: (you hugged him for some minutes, then you remembered something and suddenly broke the hug) oppa, I forgot to tell you something!! My best friends from __________ are coming tomorrow, can we go get them at the airport! I missed them a lot and I want to see them tomorrow because they can’t come to see me, they need to go to their house. Oh by the way, they also moved to Korea to continue their studies!!! Ahhh, I’m so happy because I missed them a lot!! (You spazzed in front of myungsoo)

-myungsoo: really! If you want to let’s get them tomorrow (He smiled at you) now go to sleep you need some rest after all what we did today.

-you: okay oppa, you too have some rest! (You kissed his cheek) goodnight oppa. (Then he left to his room)

You two slept in your rooms peacefully. When it was morning you woke up by the thrilling sound made by your alarm clock, you immediately woke up, had your morning shower, wore your clothes and then you went to wake up myungsoo. After waking him up, you went to find that Mrs. Han (the ajummah that works for you is called Mrs. Han) had already cooked breakfast for you.

You waited for myungsoo to come and join you so that you begin your breakfast. After 10 minutes of waiting, myungsoo showed up wearing a simple white t-shirt, black jeans and his grey and orange colored sneakers just like what you were wearing. It’s like you wore couple clothes, except that those clothes weren’t coupled and both of you didn’t plan to wear the same thing. Mrs. Han noticed that you wore the same clothes and::

-Mrs. Han: omona, you two are wearing couple clothes. You look great (just as she said it myungsoo noticed that you are wearing the same as him, while you hung your head low to block them from seeing your face that has became red like a tomato now)

-myungsoo: we really suit each other ajummah right!! We didn’t even plan to wear like each other in the first place. (He smiled while sitting next to you)

-you: (You said hurriedly) let’s eat, we need to get to the airport soon, their flight is about to land any minute now.

You two had your breakfast along with Mrs. Han since you wanted her to join you in all of your meals.

After 30 minutes you finished your breakfast and left the house in myungsoo’s car, the airport wasn’t that far from your house, it was about a 30 minutes drive, so you didn’t take much time to arrive.

As you arrived to the airport, you jumped excitedly out from your seat and headed toward the gate where your friends will be while myungsoo followed just after you smiling at your innocence. When you arrived at the gate you found a lot of people waiting for the passengers of your friends’ flight.

After five minutes the passengers began to show up from the gate’s door. You kept looking for your friends until you saw one of them::

-you: (you shouted her name as you saw one of your friends and waved at her) marry, over here.

-marry: Maria, OMG I missed you a lot, Josephine amber, come quickly, Maria is here.

-Josephine & amber: (They suddenly appeared at the back and screamed) Mariaaaaaa!!!

-you: (You hugged them and all of you squealed together) ahhh I missed you girls a lot.

-the girls: we missed you two!!! Speaking on facebook and seeing you here are totally different.

-you: yes it is, oh girls, this is myungsoo, my fiancé. (You turned to myungsoo and grabbed his arm) myungsoo, these are my best friends, marry, Josephine and amber.

-myungsoo: nice to meet you girls!! Maria wouldn’t stop talking about you since yesterday!!! (He smiled and bowed slightly at them)

-marry: (she squealed together with the girls) ahhh!!! He’s so handsome!!!!! Why didn’t you tell us about him being hot!!! OMG!!! I want to just pounce on him (she spoke in your language thinking that he doesn’t understand)

-amber: that’s totally true!! He’s like a manga character, so mysterious but also so hot!!

-Josephine: he looks like some kind of model!! You know….those hot and y ones that make you just want to pounce on him!!!!

-you: one more thing I didn’t tell you is that he can perfectly understand what you’re saying (you busted in laughter along with myungsoo leaving the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter