chapter fifteen:: the wedding day ^^

An arranged Marriage=An unexpected Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was finally your wedding day, you and myungsoo were baned from seing each other until the wedding begins. you were with eunji in the hotel room. (the hotel where your dad booked the wedding venue)

eunji didn't let anyone ttouch your hair and make up since she insisted to them alone, and hell she did them really good because when she was done you didn't even know your reflection on the mirror. you liked how she kept the make up very natural and simple along with your blonde/brownish hair that was lefet down ans slightly curled. when she finished with those she helped you in your dress and put the smal crown that was conected to a veil on your hair. (the veil didin't hide your face :D )

just when she finished, yourr siblings, your mom and Mrs.kim barged in the room, you turned around to see them, and they were just standing in the places with their jaws droped ::

-you: what's wrong with you guys, am i looking weird?? (you asked puzzeled by their behaviour)

-your siblings: WOW!!!!!

-Mrs.kim: you look amazing!!! i bet that myungsoo will fall in love with you more!!

-your mom: my baby girl is all grown up!!! ahhh !! you look so beautiful (she said while hugging you and tearing up )

-eunji: well i see that my work has came to a good result!!

-you: well duhh!! i'm an amazing sample for you to worrk on!! (you said and burst in laughter along with them) 

-your dad: (he just entered) oh my god!! my baby girl is leaving me!!! (he said while tearing up and hugged you tightly) you look so beautiful.

-you: (you hugged him back) daddy i'm gonna die before getting married!!! you're squishing me and i can't breath properly!! 

-your dad: omo sorry sweetie!! anyway!! i came here to tell you that the wedding is starting so we should head to the venue.

-you: alright (you said while smiling and putting your hand on your dad's hand so that he will you)

all of you headed out of the room and to the venue. your moms and siblings enterred first while you and your dad waited for the anouncement of your appearence. afte one minute you heard the MC's sign for you to enter along with your dad. 

as soon as the doors of the venue opened for you everyone was looking at you with their jaws dropped even myungsoo, which made you slightly nervous. your dad noticed it and squezed you hand to assure you that everything is okay.

Let's just skip the wedding:: because i'm lazy, i don't know anything about weddings, and probably me and you readers have different traditions and religions!! so jus imagine how you want you wedding to be be but instead of your actual husband imagine myungsoo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk XD lol 

the wedding ended and you headed along with myungsoo to the hotel room to change you clothes for the reception party. As you entered the room, you quickly headed to the bedroom and removed the wedding dress and got into a simple black dress with black high heel ankle boots ::

    

while myungsoo wore this:: 

both of you entered the reception venue while holding hands and smiling to each other, then myungsoo whispered in your ears " do you know why they're staring at you?" you shook your head in confusion while waiting for his answer, just then he whispered again "because you're beautiful". when he said an obvious blush appeared on your face. both of you greeted all the guests in the venue, and after that you headed to your assigned table along with eunji,infinite and bts. you were seating between myungsoo and jungkook, eunji was between woohyun & jungkook, and then there was the rest of the guys with you in the table.

you noticed that jungkook was keeping his head low and not looking at you, so you concluded that he was still ashamed of your last confrontation (when he confessed to you) so you decided to talk to him ::

-you: (you leaned to myungsoo's ear and whispered to him) oppa, i gotta talk to jungkook! i hate this aura between us!!

-myungsoo: (he smiled to you) okay go ahead, but don't let him do anything!! because i'll beat his if he touches you!! 

-you: are you jealous!!!?

-myungsoo: yes i am!!

both of you laughed then you turned to face jungkook who still held his head low and pocked him ::

-you: yah jungkook!! le'ts have a talk!!

-jungkook: okay (he said still holding his head low) 

you got up of your place and he followed you out to the garden of the hotel, when yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter