Stars, Hearts, and Blackouts.

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Before the day of the tutor, or aka chapter 6 and "events" huehuehue*

Jimins POV


I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around the giant room. My vision was blurred. Of course, because I just woke up. I looked down at my chest. There was an orange-haired peson sleeping there. I almost freaked out until I realized it was Taehyung. I looked over to my left to take a look at the clock. 10:24 am on a Sunday. Taehyung and I had an epic night. We played video games, watched scary movies, and sang and danced to songs. It was like our own little "party," or what some people would say, "a sleepover." But, a serious talk last night emerged in the room.

"I think I like someone."

"Lee Eunmi."

"There's a guy."

"Jung Taekwoon. Leo."

Taehyung and I walked down the stairs from his room. His house was giant, well it is a mansion. A giant gate outside the house, a fountain by the front door, etc. He's a rich kid alright, but he never acts like one. I remember the first time I went to his house in the 4th grade. It was almost like a dream to me when I first walked into his house. It was something I've never seen before, only in movies and TV dramas.

I went into the dining room and grabbed a chair and sat down. I waited for Taehyung, who went into the kitchen to grab whatever was left in his fridge, because Taehyung always serves himself on the weekends. He pulled out something, I couldn't see because he was too far away. He came back to the dining room and sat across from me. He brought kimbap!

"WAHHH, my favorite!!!!!" I yelled as I grabbed one and shoved it right in my mouth. 

"Hyung!!!!" Taehyung yelled through laughs. As we were eating, I thought of the greatest idea of all time. 

"Taehyung, we should throw a party." 

I knew since I was born I was a genius. 

"Come to our party!!!!!" I yelled while I waved fliers into the air. Taehyung and I agreed on throwing a party. We also designed fliers and printed them. 

"Come to our party!!!! It's at my house!!!!" Taehyung yelled. We were handing out fliers left and right. 

I saw a certain someone starting to walk to us. As the figure became more clear, it was I figured out it was Eunyoung. She was with someone, oh! It was Eunmi! I passed Eunyoung a flier. 

"What is this?" She asked me as she started at the flier. I grabbed Eunyoung by the waist and pulled her over to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she et her arms over my shoulders, flier still in hand. 

"I'll pick you up at 8:30." I whispered seductively in her ear. "I know you'll look beautiful as always." I then moved my head to now face her. I looked her in the eyes and then I went in. Yep! I kissed her!!!!! I felt like I was in dream land......

Taehyungs POV

I stared at them. I couldn't stop staring. That could be Eunmi and I....WAIT, WHAT? I think I do like her. But I don't want to, but I can't resist... I shook my head out of frustration and finally snapped back into reality. She was there! Eunmi! Did I accidentally say that stuff aloud? Well she was just standing there awkwardly, staring at the ground, so I don't think I said it aloud....

"Um, um, excuse me." I said pretty loud out to her so she would notice me. Eunmi looked up and her eyes widened as she saw me. 

"Here." I said as I held out the flier, and looked her straight in the eyes. She slowly walked up to me, and took the flier from my hand. 

BAM! Someone walked right into Eunmi and I, knocking the flier out of Eunmi and I were holding. 

"YAH, DO YOU SEE WHAT IS IN F-"

He looked straight into my eyes and gave me the death look. 

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." He apologized. But his tone of voice was so lifeless it almost scared me. But wait...isn't this....Leo?!?! Leo looked over at Eunmi, then back at me. He ducked down and picked up the flier. He stared at it for some time and then handed it back to Eunmi. 

"Thank you...." Said Eunmi as she took the flier from Leo's hands. She looked down at the ground. Leo walked away. I looked back at Eunmi, who looked back at me. This is so awkward....

"I hope I see you there, Eunmi." She nodded then walked off with Eunyoung.

Jimins POV 

As we kept passing out fliers, a red-haired tomboy looking girl who came up to us. 

"What is this for?" She asked us, as she examined the flier. Don't people read the title? Aish....

"We are hosting a party. It's at his house." I explained 

She looked up at us, then back to the flier. I heard Eunyoung laugh very loud, and I guess it caught my attention because I looked over at Eunyoung and gave a half smile. The girl looked at me, then at what I was looking at. Her eyes widened, and they almost blugled out of her face! 

"Unnie~!" She yelled as she ran away. She jumped onto Eunyoungs back. Eunyoung laughed and Amber wrapped her arm around Eunyoung's shoulders and smiled. I smiled, too. But this was suspicious. In some kind of way....

Taehyung and I started passing out more fliers out during lunch. We hurried up and ate, then went back to business. 

The bell rang, and Taehyung and I stayed for a while to pass out some more. A familiar face walked up to me. We both just stared at each other for quite a while. I had to look up at him because of how short I was... I felt like a midget just standing near him. 

"Are you gonna give me one...?" Asked "him." You should already know who this is. One of my main rivals.... Wu Kris. The giant, good looking son of a . I just started at him for a while, then handed him one. He snatched it out of my hand, and examined it. For a longggg time. 

"Parties aren't my style, but I'll go anyways. Not because I'm being forced, but because I want to." Kris said boastfully. He eyed me, then walked out the lunchroom. 

"'Parties aren't my style my . I know he'll come anyways. Pretty boy son of a b-" 

"Yah hyung calm down!"

I took a deep breath in. One day this "Wu Kris" guy shall be end, and stopped by me. Park Jimin. You watch Wu Kris, watch a wait...tehehe.

*The day after Chapter 6 and events hehe*

It was the day, the day of the party. After three days of preparation, we finally had did everything we needed to do to set Taehyung's place up. Food, decorations, soda, music etc. The house was filled with balloons, to the floor and ceiling. We had 3 trays of kimbap, 2 plates of kimchi, 3 bowls of bibimbap, etc. We also had much junk food. I feel like this party will be the highlight talk of the school.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm going to go pick up Eunyoung. I'll be back. If any guest comes, you should know what to do. BYE! I"LL BE BACK VERY, VERY SOON." I yelled as I grabbed on the gold-colored door knob, turned it to the right and opened the door.

"Alright, hyung!!! I hope you come back safely!!" Taehyung yelled as I walked out the front door, before I closed it I heard V mumble something like"I hope Eunmi is ok..." Did something happen between them? I closed the door and began walking.

As I walked, I thought about some things. Was my hair okay? I had it up in a quiff, like Taeyang hyung would usually do his hair. I was wearing some black and white vans, black jeans, a black shirt over a black flannel, some black big squared glasses, with a black SnapBack. It was almost if I was going to a funeral. But I was just trying to look like a combination of Taeyang and Jay Park....

I wish I could drive over to her house instead of walking. I mean it's not very far but it kinda is. I'm not old enough to drive, since the legal age to drive in Korea is 18, and I'm only 15. Ahh it's so not fair!!!! In other places like the U.S and Canada you have to be 16, only 1 year away from me!!!! Kris is 16, so he must have his license. WAIT, HE COULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE HERE AND PICK UP EUNYOUNG FIRST! I started to sprint to her house.

As I finally made it over Eunyoungs house trying to catch my breath, I noticed her porch lights were on. She must be here!! I hesitantly walked up to the front porch. I took a look at my watch very quickly. 8:29. One minute before I actually had to "pick her up" but the walk was about 5-10 minutes... I stopped looking at my watch, and soon as I was about to knock on her door, I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. Swiftly, I unlocked it and clicked on the "Camera" app. I needed to know what I looked like before I actually present myself to her.

You look good Park Jimin.

I stuck my phone back into my back pocket. I gave out a sigh of relief, and finally knocked on the door.

As I knocked on the door, it flew open. There she was, standing right infront of me. She was wearing not anything fancy and flashy, because that's not her style. She had on a sweater with Doraemon faces everywhere with a white flannel under it, it was so cute... She also wore some black skinny jeans, and the same vans as me!!! We were almost twining...

"Wow...." That was all I could literally say because I've always mostly seen her in her school uniform and this was, such a complete turn on for me. A girl, who has the same style as me?!?!? Dear God, was this girl an angel sent from heaven to come and sweep me off my feet?

"You clean up nice." Eunyoung joked as she stepped out of her house and closed the door door behind her. Her hair was the perfect shade of brown, almost a super dark brown, but under the light looked red... Her glasses also partnered up with her outfit. Big-squared black glasses.

As we started walking ahead to Taehyungs house, a car honked it's horn. It caused both of us to turn around.

The cars headlights flashed open, causing both Eunyoung and I to squint at the bright light.... The car was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter