Mr. & Mrs. Do...And Park Jimin?!?!

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunyoungs POV 

It has been a couple days after the first day of school. Same old, same old. Park Jimin messing with me and "trying" to get me fall in love with him, I started hanging out with Eunmi after school, and walking home with Joonsoo and Kyungsoo. Nothing interesting has happened. Until something. Something.

Ah ding dong~. My phone started beeping. I walked across my bedroom and jumped onto my bed to see who it was. I unlocked my phone and checked my messages. Great, I had forgotten I gave him my number recently, one of the worst decisions I have ever made. 

[7:30 am] Butthole Park Jimin - Eunyoung~!!! Where are you?!?! I'm waiting for you outside! Let's walk together <3 ! 

[7:31 am] Park Eunyoung - No. I am walking with someone else. Sorry. 

[7:31 am] Butthole Park Jimin - Wahhhhh~! Please!!! Who are you walking with?!? Who!?! TELL ME~!!!! 

I turned off my phone and looked up at the celling. I don't want to make Jimin sad again, but I'm walking with Joonsoo Oppa and Chuhan (Kyungsoo)! 

Ah ding dong~

[7:35 am] Butthole Park Jimin - WHO IS IT?!?! ILL BEAT THEM UP!!! 

 

*Some minutes later*

 

I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. He was there. He was leaning on my fence infront of my house. As he turned his head to look at me, I froze. His dark brown eyes had a look that I have never seen before. He had a look of a "y orphan" on his face. Jimin his lips, which caused me to blush. Hard. Were his charms working? Who knows. I never understand my feelings. Ever. 

I pat my face and thought to myself, "It's okay, Park Eunyoung. Don't let him get to you...Everything will be okay." I walked past him and he grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me back. He pinned me up against the fence, then he stared me down, very ily with made my heart start pumping. 

"Park Eunyoung." Jimin said deeply. My face grew red. 

"W-w-were going to be late." I said, awkwardly. 

Jimin had the look of "I don't give a crap" on his face. He then swooped in, getting closer and closer,until suddenly a familiar voice said something loud and clear.

"YEAHHH! YOU GO JIMIN! YOU FREAKING GO MY FRIEND! WOOHOO!" Joonsoo Oppa yelled, while he starting clapping.

Jimin's face turned red, and then he backed away from me. Once again, Oppa ruined it. Not like I wanted it to happen anyway...

"Aaahh Joonsoo oppa!!!" I yelled excitingly rushing away from Jimin and jumping onto Joonsoos's shoulder.

"Yah, Eunyoung get off of meeee!!!" Joonsoo yelled pushing me off of him.

"But oppppaa! You're so cute! It's hard to resist....!" I yelled, while I starting rubbing my hands through his hair, but Joonsoo starting running away, so i chased him in circles. I looked at Jimin, who looked jealous. He looked at us with envy.

"Yah, we should start walking. Now." Jimin said very diligently. I stopped chasing Joonsoo, and he stopped running.

"Yeah, lets go." Joonsoo exclaimed.

*Some minutes later*

"Oppa, where is Chuhan?" I asked. The three of us were walking to school. Butthole Park Jimin on the left, Joonsoo Oppa on the right, and me in the middle. Cliche huh.

"Oh, Hyung? He's sick." Joonsoo replied.

"YES! I LOVE IT WHEN HE'S SICK AND DYING!!!" I yelled. Jimin chuckled. I looked over at him, and smiled. I think its the first time i've ever smiled at him. Yes, we are friends-ish, but i'm just not very fond of him yet...

Jimins POV

My heart stopped. It's the first time shes ever smiled at me.....*omo*.....

"Euny-"

"AHHHHH...! Oppa you're so cute!" I heard Eunyoung say. I looked over to her and Joonsoo, Eunyoung was running her hands through his hair, and Joonsoo didnt care at all. He just let her, but he had this disgusted/embarrased look on his face. I wish I was Joonsoo....

"Oppa! I love you!" Eunyoung yelled. My heart literally shattered.

"Aish, I can't ever walk in peace!" Joonsoo yelled. I started to get red. How can he hate this? Eunyoung clearly likes him, and he's acting like he's known her all his life! For some reason I don't like Joonsoo that much...

 

*About an hour later*

I walked up the stairs to get to first period. Mr. Chanhyuk's class with only Eunyoung, and no Joonsoo, finally.

"Hi, Jimin." I saw a short figure say as he passed me walking by the stairs. It was Joonsoo. I gave him a dirty look and kept walking up the stairs. Joonsoo looked at me, puzzled. 

Days went by. Waiting for Eunyoung at her house, having Joonsoo ruin things, and her completly going crazy over him. I felt completely like a third wheel, and third wheels aren't cool ,not at all.....!

It was 9:30, and i was thinking of Eunyoung. Again. Like always...But she likes Joonsoo. Aishhhh.....I need to talk to her.

[9:30 pm] Park Jimin - Eunyounggggggg! Im so bored, i wanna talk to you!

[9:32 pm] Eunyoung <3 - What do you want, Park Jimin.

[9:32 pm] Park Jimin - I feel like this is the only time that I am talking to you and Joonsoo isn't here.

Eunyoung didnt respond for about 3 minutes. I wonder what happend....

[9:36 pm] Park Jimin - Eunyoung?

[9:38 pm] Park Jimin - Eunyoung?!?! I need to talk to you abou something important.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter