The Bad and the Badder

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunyoung's POV 

My face became red....redder than the color red. 

"WHAT?!?!?" I yelled. Everyone's eyes focused on me. I looked around, embarrassed, but I wasn't done here yet. 

"I SAID I LIKE YOU, PARK EUNYOUNG." Jimin yelled back to me. A bunch of gasps and awes sounded in the room. Joonsoo's small round head looked up from his work, and onto us. My face became a little more red now that I knew Joonsoo was watching us....  

"WH-" 

"JIMIN AND EUNYOUNG!!!!" We both turned our heads to Mr. GD....scared and surprised. He looked at us as if he was about to kill us. A shiver went down my spine causing me to let out a wiggle. 

"Go to the principles office now." 

The awkwardness spred throughout the room. Jimin and I were playing a game of, "awkwardly stare at each other from time to time."  We had already spoken to the principle, now we were waiting for our parent to pick us up. 

"Yah, I'm sorry." Jimin said, slipping out the first word spoken in the room. Jimin moved his head to the left of where he was sitting to face me. 

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked, in an annoyed tone.

I saw Jimin's eyes trail down my body, but then he stopped at my chest, and then bit his lip. 

"YAH!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR LOOKING AT!!!!" I yelled, then I began to hit him with my fists. Jimin started laughing so hard that I though he was gonna explode. 

"YAHHHHH~!" I yelled again, pushing him, causing him to roll right out of his seat. He landed on his back, still cracking up. I saw his eyes flicker to my chest again! 

"That's it, Park Jimin. You're dead." I said seriously, with a look of "defiant" on my face. I pounced on his stomach and began to playfully hit him on his arms, chest, face, you name it. 

"That's where your wrong, Park Eunyoung." Jimin said slyly as he grabbed my arms with full force, pulling me off of his chest. 

I now was the one on the ground. Jimin's body hovered over mine. I began to get hot and sweaty, my face also started to get red. Super red. 

"You're beautiful." Jimin said, very ily. My heart began to skip-a-beat. I didnt know what to do. What do I do?!?! What do I do?!?! 

"You're cute." Two word slipped out of mouth that I should have never said. But I don't know if it was true or if it wasn't....But it was coming from my mouth, so it had to be true? 

Jimin began to lean in, as if he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes, just ready to receive whatever he was going to do. 

But then the door swung open. We both looked over to the small (but cute) figure who opened it. Nice timing, Oppa. 

"Eunyoung....I'm taking you home....Let's go..." Joonsoo said, with a super red face. He awkwardly left the room. 

"YAH~ get off me ert!" I yelled, using all my force to get him off me. 

Jimin wouldn't bulge. He swooped in a little closer....

"YOU GO MAN! YOU GO!" Joonsoo yelled as be burst back into the room. I finally pushed him off of me, because Jimin got embarrassed and lost all his strength. Joonsoo gave him a thumbs up. "Hurry up, Eunyoung." He winked, then he walked away. 

"Hahaha..." I started to laugh quietly out of embarssment. 

I began to walk out the door but then Jimin grabbed me by the arm, pulling me back. "Bye-Bye, Park Eunyoung."

Joonsoo's POV

What was that all about? I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter