That Guy, Some Girl, and Park Jimin.

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We will now *flash* back into the other side of the story, just to see how they are doing and what is going on throughout their "normal" lives.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunyoungs POV

I pushed Jimin away from me, out of frustration.

What just happened, why did it happened, and again WHY?!?!?! Did i like the kiss? Why did i kiss him back?!?!?! I don't understand a thing that has just happened! I don't understand my actions.....and I am still wondering if Park Jimin's charms are working, because they sure are doing a little "something" on me. I mean hey, he's very attractive, funny, adorable, and ahhhhhh! WHAT AM I SAYING TO MYSELF!?

For some long minutes, Jimin and I sat in awkwardness and silence. I needed to do something or say something. I grabbed Jimin's chubby face with my two hands, and looked him in the eyes. Park Jimin, your charms are working. I went in, and kissed Jimin on the lips, and Jimin kissed me back, very quickily and eagerly.Jimin wrapped his arms around my back, and again, I don't know what is wrong with me, but Park Jimin I think I like you.

"Oppa!" I yelled, as i jumped at the sight of Joonsoo. It was a cold morning, so i wore a wool scarf and a black beanie along with my uniform.

"Annyeong." Joonsoo said very cutely. He was also wearing a scarf and a "I <3 Haters" snapback that he's had since I think, 5th grade. I looked behind Joonsoo and saw horror. The ugliest man on earth....Do Kyungsoo, aka, Chuhan.

"OH NO, EVERYONE RUN. HERE COMES THE DEVIL ON TWO FEET!" I yelled, as Joonsoo turned around to look at who I was talking about.

"YAH!" Kyungsoo yelled at me as he began to run up to me. As he finally made it to me, he kicked me on my .

"Ahahaha, that didn't hurt anyway." I said, as I had my two hands on my waist and stuck my tougue out at him.

"Y-y-you just got lucky!!!!" Kyungsoo yelled back at me. Kyungsoo had on the same scarf as Joonsoo, but no hat. I guess this guy likes the cold, huh. Well he is, an ice king, so....

"Yah, Eunyoung, did you hear who was transfering to our school today?!?!" Joonsoo said to me in a tone of a little kid. I jumped infront of him and stopped him and Kyungsoo in his tracks.

"WHO!?!?! IS IT MARK TUAN FROM GOT7 PLEASE TELL ME IT IS!" I yelled, very excited. I think I was a little to excited....hehehe...

"Baboooooo!" Joonsoo and Kyungsoo said at the same time. Kyungsoo looked over at Joonsoo, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Isn't Mark Tuan a little too old to be in Highschool?" Kyungsoo asked me in a disgusted tone of voice.

"Oh well! A girl can dream, right?" I asked. We kept walking but slowly.

"Eunyoung, its not Mark Tuan. Its Kris!!!!!!!" Joonsoo yelled to me. Kris? Wu Kris? Joonsoo, Ari, and I's old friend through out middle school?!?! Kris was my partner in crime.....we always got in trouble togther. The talk of the school. Also, he was the "pretty boy" of the school, which made him very popular. Also so many girls hated me because i was his bestfriend, because they all had crushes on him. Also Ari was one of those girls, but she didn't hate me..... I bet she still likes him even if he's not at our high school. Joonsoo and Kris were also very close, always joking and being babos.

"Wait, Wu Kris? That one guy you guys used to hang out with during middle school? I swear he was the only normal one out of you three babos." Kyungsoo went on to say as he looked up at the sky.

"I also heard there is going to be another transfer student from America coming toda-"

"WU KRIS?!?!?! HOW DO YOU KNOW????" I yelled as I came into realization. I placed my hands on Joonsoo's shoulders and began to shake him back and forth.

"He texted me last night.....! Get off of me!" Joonsoo yelled, as he pushed me off of him. I wobbled, trying to catch my balance from almost falling.

"He didn't text me!!!!" I yelled, beginning to pout and whine.......

"He got a new number, don't cry." Joonsoo said trying to embarass me. "And I don't think Ari knows, so don't tell her anything, leave it as a surprise."

"But he could have at least texted m-"

"EUNYOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!" I heard a very cute voice call me.....Kyungsoo, Joonsoo, and I looked behind us as all of our eyes widdened...

"EUNYOUNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" I heard it call again. Then the figure came more clearer, and I saw its face. Park Jimin. My heart began to flutter....and I think I even started blushing.

Jimin ran up to me, dropped his backpack and picked me up and spun me around. As he put me down, Jimin layed a kiss on my lips.

"Tch." Kyungsoo said, as him and Joonsoo watched.

"YEAH! YOU GO MAN ! YOU GO!" Joonsoo yelled. I pushed Jimin off of me because we are in public and that is very "impolite."

"W-w-w-what do you think you are doing?!?!?!" I yelled, frustrated, and very, very, very embarrassed.

"What? I mean were dating now, so why not?" Jimin said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my god, what a show." Joonsoo said with a big grin on his face. But we aren't dating, and I guess I want to....but I just hope he doesn't start spreading a rumor. How does he think we are dating? Last night. After I kissed him and he said, "So I guess we both like each other, now huh?" and I gave him a hug before he left.....I need to get my head and my actions straight before I make myself go insane.

We were now in first period. Siting next to a staring and smiley Park Jimin who couldn't take their eyes off of me. So I ripped a small piece of paper off from my class work and wrote on it, "What are you staring at, huh?" and passed it to him. I looked over at Jimin who quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter