New Friend

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunyoung's POV

Aigoo... I can't believe I have to sit by that trouble maker Park Jimin again. Sigh.... 

I walked and look away from his stare and sat down in my seat. Of course, he followed. 

"Annyoung Eunyoung!!!" he said merrily. 

"Do I know you?" I asked. 

"Don't joke around, you know me!!!" 

He suddenly bear hugged me tightly which made my heart skip a beat.

Wait what did he just do? Did he just hug me? What should I do? Why is he hugging me? My head was spinning round and round like I was going to faint any second!

"Y-yah! Get o-off of me r-right now!" I shrieked and pushed him away. 

"I was just trying to be friendly..." he gave me a pout. I suddenly looked away."Are you flustered by me?" he said as he looked over. My face grew redder, it's probably red as a tomato by now! 

"I'll go outside... so that you won't "fall" into my charms more.. hehe." he walked outside leaving the classroom dead silent. 

Why am I getting flustered by this guy... is he trying to flirt with me?! I swear I bet he's a player just trying to make me one of this "girlfriends" by the way he acts.

I turned around and ran to Joonsoo.

"Oppaaaaaaaa, ottokaji? Jimin keeps bothering meeee!" 

"Aigoo, leave me alone. I'm trying to sleep." he told me. I frowned, he's always so moody, jeez. 

Suddenly a girl walked into the room. She had bright lavander hair topping off with a small braid on the side. She was wearing a gray Northpole jacket that complimented her black tights with cat ears at the knees. Her face was very round too while her hand held bubble tea. I tilted my head in confusion, how come she's so... expressionless? She sat down in an empty seat next to mine.

Aigoo... could this be.... a new friend?! I ran up to her and she looked up with the same expression. "Um... annyoung..." I said nervously. Crap... I got to do this fast. "My name is Park Eunyoung and I see you like bubble tea! I really like bubble tea too so um what's your name?" She just stared back. "My name is... Lee Eunmi" said a quiet shy voice.

Eunmi's POV

I stared at the girl in front of me nervously. She had the perfect shade of brown anyone would of wished for, also she tied it up in pigtails which made her look super anime looking.

"So um? What flavor of bubble tea is that?" she asked me.

"Honeydew." 

"Oh." she said. She stared at my shirt looking at the gap in my jacket. She suddenly gasped.

"OMO DO YOU LIKE GOT7?" she shrieked.

My face lit up, this...I mean Eunyoung likes GOT7 too? I smiled brightly at her. "Yes! Yes I do! I love GOT7!!!" I exclaimed at her. 

"Aigooo!!! My bias is Mark! He's just so adorable!!!! *sigh* I want to squish his face so badly and ruffle his bubble gum hair! Kyaaaa!!! What's your bias?" she asked me in excitement.

"My bias is JB, I just love his smile, a lot!" I exclaimed at her! 

She suddenly grabbed my hand holding it together! "You... I need you to be my friend!" she yelled out.

Eh? Friend? She's so cheesy... how adorable. "Sure! Of course I will be your friend!" I told her happily. 

She jumped up and started celebrating in excitement. This girl... sure is happy. I smiled softly at her. 

"Ug...hah...ha...hah...." Jeez, I can't believe I have to run 2 laps everyday at the start of class.... this ... I walked inside as I finished and 1 boy was inside the gym waiting with the teacher. 

"Yah, you! Come over here!" the teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter