Is this Heaven or Hell?

School Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunyoung's POV

 

The cold wind blew, causing leaves to fly off of trees. I looked up at the large hell hole and frowned. I was the only one out here. I guess I was early. That's ironic, because I'm not always early. I tighten up my scarf, and began to walk forward. 

I heard a noise... it was rumbling hard but it was slowly getting louder. I turned around, great. It was people rushing to school... great.

"Aish..." I whispered.  I ran faster to get to the entrance but I am pretty slow myself. I began to get pushed and bumped into and I was about to hit the cold hard ground.

Suddenly I got catched by a warm hand. I looked up and saw a guy with dark brown eyes. He had a black bowl hair cut and an eye smile that was extremely cheerful.

"You should watch where you're going." He said, as he let go of my waist. I nodded, while he walked away. 

I finally made it to first period. I stepped into the class as my teacher Mr.Chanhyuk told us to sit where ever we want so I took the seats right in the middle. 

Mr.Chanhyuk had a small face with light hazel hair to match his Harry Potter glasses. He was also wearing a bright yellow plaid shirt, he seemed very young to be a teacher.

The bell rung and class started. The door was about to be shut but then suddenly the door bursted open.

"Am I late? I'm sorry! AM I AM I?" he screamed. It was the guy who saved me earlier.

"No you are not late. Go sit where ever you want." Mr.Chanhyuk said. He sat in the open seat by me.

Class was then starting but then the guy next to me started to whisper to me.

"Hey you, I saved you earlier, don't you wanna thank me?" I ignored him. 

"Yah don't ignore me! Hey answer meeeeee!!! YAHHHHH-" 

"What do you want?" I asked.

 "I want you to thank me!!!" he told me.

"NO, all you did was pick me up when I almos-"

"YAH STOP TALKING EUNYOUNG!" Mr.Chanhyuk said as he was memorizing the class seats. He was trying hard not to laugh beside me, he's gonna pay for this. I blushed hard.

 I started walking to my locker since it was break already when suddenly someone popped up behind me and grabbed my shoulder.

"AH OM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter