Am

Serenade me a Tomorrow

Do Kyungsoo's POV
I woke up, staring at the white roof that blinded my eyes as i turned my head to the side. Where am i? The last thing i remembered was calling the number found on the poster. "Am i that desperate?" I asked myself, slowly sitting up. "You're awake!" A man came in with a warm smile. "I'm Suho, incase you don't remember~" He sang, approaching me slowly.

Something in me told me that he was a good person. "I am? Thanks~" He said happily as if he read my mind. I raised an eyebrow as he continued to smile, sadness evident in his eyes. "I'm a failed experiment by PERFECT HUMANS." He started as if waiting for my permission to continue. "But nothings wrong with you." I muttered as i stared at him up and down.

Suho chuckled but bitterness could be heard in his voice. "I was made exactly as they expected. Perfect...During the process they heighten your five senses and since i was the first experiment....They messed up and added another sense allowing me to know what the others are thinking." I could feel the story going downhill and it made me wonder if anything went wrong with me.

"You were made perfectly, don't worry." He comforted me, sitting next to me. "I was in love with a scientist involved with this project which was the main reason why i took part in it. But when i woke up....The first thought that crossed his mind was..." Suho's eyes watered a bit as he looked up to contain his tears. "Monster.... He knew about my new ability and claimed me as a monster."

Flashbacks of Jongin from the previous day crossed my mind and i wondered if he would also think that i was a monster even though i didn't have a supernatural ability like Suho. "It's best if you don't tell anyone about this." Suho stated, strictly but i knew it was for my own safety. I nodded as Suho stood up again to look at some files. 

He flipped through the pages before stopping and rereading it as if shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked as he smiled as me weakly. "Nothing." He hid the files behind him and quickly dismissed me, allowing me to go home. I stood up, carefully expecting to feel pain after the 'experiment' but there wasn't anything. The thought that know i was perfect crossed my mind and i couldn't help but smile.

I exited the building, smiling at everyone who walked past. It felt like i was filled with a new energy. I sang to myself on my way home and enjoyed how it felt to have a good voice. I enjoyed the reactions of girls i walked past as they fell love struck. 

"Jongin?" I asked as i found a familiar figure turned around at me. "I'm sorry about yesterday Kyungsoo. I was a bit too harsh on you." He apologized, bowing at me. "It's okay, Jongin. I did say a few harsh words yesterday too." I said smiling at him. He seemed shocked at my way to approach it. He hugged me out of friendship but somehow i expected myself to be more excited than this.

We said goodbye to each other with happy smiles on our faces. I walked inside my house after making sure he was out of my eyesight. Pictures of Jongin greeted me as i entered the house. My expectation of how i would react and how i actually did, shocked me. "I guess i'm calmer now." I muttered to myself, flopping down on my bed as the bed sheets outlined me, embracing me softly.

*Bzzz Bzzz*

​I took out my phone from my pocket, nearly forgetting it's existence. 

From Bacon

Where were you yesterday?

I visited your house but you weren't there and 

i also visited your mum's shop and i couldn't didn't you.

T_T

I sighed before texting back a random excuse. "Not a single spelling mistake?" I asked myself shocked before a smile broke out on my face. "I don't know why i'm so happy about this..." I muttered to myself, rolling around on my bed.

"I have to get used to having no mistakes...."

....

"Since i'm PERFECT now."