Perfect

Serenade me a Tomorrow

Jongin

I could feel my blood boil as i stormed out of his house.

I ran hand through my hair, frustrated at the reminder of my brother. His smiling face flashed in my mind and all i wanted was to scream.

So loud that my voice would never be forgotten in this busy world.

"I hate this... I hate it so much." I muttered as i felt my eyes begin to water. "J-Jongin?" My head whipped to the side as i looked at whoever called me. 

For a second, Kyungsoo flashed in my mind but it was all forgotten once i saw who it was.

The messed up hair that i loved to ruffle.

The eyes that shined when he told me about his adventures.

The cheeks that blushed when our hands brushed against each other.

And the lips. The lips that i longed for each and every day.

"Sehun?"

​His face broke into a smile as he jumped into my embrace. I held him tight, still shocked at what was happening.

Before i knew it, my worries melted away and there i was, talking to Sehun like it hasn't been years since we last talked.

I looked down at him, who was smiling to his ears telling me everything i've missed.

"You're tall.."

My eyes widened at my sudden comment and Sehun looked just as shocked.

"Haha..Who are you comparing me to?" He joked, trying to break the tension but it caused me to freeze up.

His smile dropped as he bit his lip, looking down.

Who was i comparing him to?

I laughed a bit as he gave me a fake smile.

"You talk quite a lot too." I as he seemed to be less tense as before.

Who was i comparing him to?

An image of Kyungsoo popped into my mind.

His height that was perfect for embraces.

His silent aura that contrasted his warm smile.

"No." I muttered, shaking my head slightly.

"It can't be."

I looked at Sehun beside me. His figure glowed from the sunset and i couldn't deny his beauty.

But his words kept repeating in my head.

Who are you comparing me to?